50 Cent needs to do stand-up comedy now

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

50 Cent needs to do stand-up comedy now

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

cause I don't care about hearing his new album, but THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQjTBzMcrYM&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQjTBzMcrYM&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

calling Rick Ross's new group "Triple Cheese" = :copy: :rofl: :ironmike:

"you could do that selling units OUT THE TRUNK" :rofl:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sneed

Post by sneed »

:rofl:

Thun

Re: 50 Cent needs to do stand-up comedy now

Post by Thun »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:cause I don't care about hearing his new album, but THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQjTBzMcrYM&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQjTBzMcrYM&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

calling Rick Ross's new group "Triple Cheese" = :copy: :rofl: :ironmike:

You're a fag, though.

Odnet

Post by Odnet »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Not you, though.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

:larry: @ Thread.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Odnet wrote:
Not you, though.

:copy:

Thun

Post by Thun »

Odnet wrote:
Not you, though.
Word. For one thing he'd need a car.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Thun wrote:
Odnet wrote:
Not you, though.
Fuck you, guys. He sells weed out of Dodge Neon rental.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Employee wrote:
Thun wrote:
Odnet wrote:
Not you, though.
Fuck you, guys. He sells weed out of Dodge Neon rental.
I used to, til I Jay-Z'd myself (retire from the drug game before getting arrested). Can't deal dope forever, like Dead Prez and Outlawz sez. Wise words. How am I gonna tour the world if I got a criminal record? I stopped selling weed a few years ago... Sean P was one of my last big custies, ha ha...

thread is not about me, Rahj faggot.

50 is FUNNY for real

the look in his eyes when he is crying? priceless :ironmike:
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

I used to, til I Jay-Z'd myself (retire from the drug game before getting arrested). Can't deal dope forever, like Dead Prez and Outlawz sez. Wise words. How am I gonna tour the world if I got a criminal record? I stopped selling weed a few years ago... Sean P was one of my last big custies, ha ha...
What is the most weight you've moved in one transaction...?

supnick

Post by supnick »

'you should sell more than 8,000 cds by accident'

:rofl: :rofl:

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

hahahaha 50 has become more entertaining

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Employee wrote:
half pound, repeatedly. when I was about to be moving a pound every 3 days, i was like "fuck this, my phone's gonna get tapped soon if i keep this up" and retired after I went to Cuba (the first time).

one of my good friends just got busted last week and is GONE for 3-5.

i'm very happy to be a low-level customer these days... and making music is increasingly a better buzz than smoking. getting my Eminem/Relapse on

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

Employee wrote:
half pound, repeatedly. when I was about to be moving a pound every 3 days, i was like "fuck this, my phone's gonna get tapped soon if i keep this up" and retired after I went to Cuba (the first time).

i'm very happy to be a low-level customer these days... and making music is increasingly a better buzz than smoking. getting my Eminem/Relapse on
hahaha hommie you got spooked over moving half ps in fucking CANADA?? thats insane, your phone would not have been tapped over such small amounts, i call bullshit

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

senorhaha wrote:
Employee wrote:

hahaha hommie you got spooked over moving half ps in fucking CANADA?? thats insane, your phone would not have been tapped over such small amounts, i call bullshit
considering I sold for 7 years straight, when my amounts started really increasing, i feel like i did the smart thing. you either get booked or you get away with the crime, and most criminals have no fucking idea when they are going to get caught cause they are so greedy, so i did the smart thing. the fact that i can say i never once got booked (OR robbed, just as importantly) when most of the people i know did, is something i'm happy about. I sold to so many rappers that I forget some of them. Call bullshit on yourself, son. I moved 3 pounds in one two week span and thought "hey, it's getting kinda heavy here". if you ship kilos and tons of weed, good for you. stay outta jail. i'm happy with my time in the game. Drug dealing is not all that it's cracked up to be. I'm fucking ecstatic that my ending was my choice, not somebody else's.

How am I stupid? I caked off, took a trip to Cuba with my girl, and passed my business to the next generation. couldn't have ended better. :vida:

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:I moved 3 pounds in one two week span and thought "hey, it's getting kinda heavy here".
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh wow. You were a real big-time drug dealer there. 3 whole pounds? in two weeks? wow. that's what, a little over 2 ounces a day? I did that when I was 14. selling dimes.

Granger, Revis & Jete

Post by Granger, Revis & Jete »

mindbender just likened himself to Jay-Z & Eminem because he dealt marijuana in Canada

he also said that he "caked off"

the yankees winning and mindbender's new heights of stupidity and egomania and hyperbole nobody believes really makes it hard for a lurker not to post

Beastly Swagger

Post by Beastly Swagger »

HAHA Fif is rap's Fred G. Sanford ! On the real that Triple C's album is horrible tho fo'real. I dug Deeper Than Rap but Ross' homeboys aint what's up.

Granger, Revis & Jete

Post by Granger, Revis & Jete »

HE CREEPS...

Watch as he re-enters his thread, searching for any possible reason, no matter how trivial or far-reaching, to talk and post about himself and some experience(s) that seriously NOBODY wants to read or asked him to share. Suddenly, he notices this:
Employee wrote: Fuck you, guys. He sells weed out of Dodge Neon rental.
A tongue-in-cheek comment that is more of a thinly veiled ג€˜mb is a broke bitchג€™ joke...observe as the creature leaps towards this comment and straddles it with his panty-clad groin for the opportunity to talk about himself again:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:How am I gonna tour the world if I got a criminal record?
Be wary, my friends, as the black jeff goldblum of ג€œFliesג€ implies that he will one day be on a world tour. Observe as he fails to realize his criminal record or lack thereof has nothing to do with his inability to truly tour the world and get promotion and venues adequate for someone who actually does tour the world. Watch as he ignores the obvious fact that a sensational criminal record could only boost his popularity which is near nil right now. Deep in the recesses of his mind, he ponders Drakeג€™s assassination, but then quickly relinquishes the idea when he realizes he cannot afford any weapon to commit the act.
Mindbender Futurama wrote:I stopped selling weed a few years ago... Sean P was one of my last big custies, ha ha...
Pay attention, comrades, as MB could not possibly stop with his effusive self-awareness and praise and glorification, but instead takes it to an entirely new level of trivial egomania as he namedrops Sean P as one of his ג€œcustiesג€ as if Sean P used to frequent Canada just to get his bud from some bumblefuck no-name rapper when obviously the only encounter these two people had was Sean P telling MB, ג€œI DONג€™T GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARE, NIGGAג€ after MB told him he was Pג€™s biggest fan and had his own record out that he would love for him to hear. Then P told him that he would sell him a CD AND take a picture with him for $15,000.00.

Employee wrote: What is the most weight you've moved in one transaction...?

Ah, mi amigos! The trap has been set. Employee, veteran and vanguard, deftly employs the magical bait. He asks a question...one which he is not even remotely serious about, one whose answer really is of no significance to him, and one that is made PURELY to bait dumb muthafuckas who look like aliens but resemble none of the intelligence aliens are supposed to have. Predictably...IT BITES!!
Mindbender Futurama wrote:half pound, repeatedly. when I was about to be moving a pound every 3 days, i was like "fuck this, my phone's gonna get tapped soon if i keep this up" and retired after I went to Cuba (the first time). one of my good friends just got busted last week and is GONE for 3-5. i'm very happy to be a low-level customer these days... and making music is increasingly a better buzz than smoking. getting my Eminem/Relapse on
iMAGINE THE LAUGHTER!!! The glorious applause as Employee reads his dinner. In this bout with insanity, MB manages to imply that he could afford a cell phone plan or phone or pre-paid phone. He also implies that he was a big enough pusher to warrant cell phone tapping. (Editorג€™s note: when you are getting sonned by someone who left the boards and facebook out of fear that it could come back to hurt him some day, you are really fucking failing). He further implies that he could afford airfare or even plywood for a feasible raft to travel to Cuba. He then explains that his friend is serving (a quite vague) 3 to 5 years (as though he just remembered listening to the phrase ג€œ3 to 5ג€ from some rap song or BEEF DVD he just watched on youtube on the free wifi computer in the mcdonalds ) And of course...the inevitable comparison to Eminem.

Mindbender Futurama wrote: I caked off, took a trip to Cuba with my girl, and passed my business to the next generation. couldn't have ended better. :vida:
Watch as he adds a new detail about Cuba ג€“ that he went with a girl. The fabrication continues with each post. Laugh out loud, folks. This is the diary of a beast who knows no bounds of stupidity or ego. This is a man who implies because, hey, an imp lies.

DiMidio

Post by DiMidio »

Granger, Revis & Jete wrote:mindbender just likened himself to Jay-Z & Eminem because he dealt marijuana in Canada

he also said that he "caked off"

the yankees winning and mindbender's new heights of stupidity and egomania and hyperbole nobody believes really makes it hard for a lurker not to post
Yeah...the dude brought me out of lurking with a diss song and all...lol

Lol, don't make me post it again Mindbender....argggh

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitvid.com/player/7B484"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.twitvid.com/player/7B484" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" allowNetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" height="344" width="425"></object>

HellRell'sToiletAdventure

Post by HellRell'sToiletAdventure »

Last edited by HellRell'sToiletAdventure on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hasenfefer

Post by Hasenfefer »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:thread is not about me
Mindbender Futurama wrote:considering I sold for 7 years straight, when my amounts started really increasing, i feel like i did the smart thing. you either get booked or you get away with the crime, and most criminals have no fucking idea when they are going to get caught cause they are so greedy, so i did the smart thing. the fact that i can say i never once got booked (OR robbed, just as importantly) when most of the people i know did, is something i'm happy about. I sold to so many rappers that I forget some of them. Call bullshit on yourself, son. I moved 3 pounds in one two week span and thought "hey, it's getting kinda heavy here". if you ship kilos and tons of weed, good for you. stay outta jail. i'm happy with my time in the game. Drug dealing is not all that it's cracked up to be. I'm fucking ecstatic that my ending was my choice, not somebody else's.

How am I stupid? I caked off, took a trip to Cuba with my girl, and passed my business to the next generation. couldn't have ended better. :vida:
:killacam:

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

senorhaha wrote:
Employee wrote:

considering I sold for 7 years straight, when my amounts started really increasing, i feel like i did the smart thing. you either get booked or you get away with the crime, and most criminals have no fucking idea when they are going to get caught cause they are so greedy, so i did the smart thing. the fact that i can say i never once got booked (OR robbed, just as importantly) when most of the people i know did, is something i'm happy about. I sold to so many rappers that I forget some of them. Call bullshit on yourself, son. I moved 3 pounds in one two week span and thought "hey, it's getting kinda heavy here". if you ship kilos and tons of weed, good for you. stay outta jail. i'm happy with my time in the game. Drug dealing is not all that it's cracked up to be. I'm fucking ecstatic that my ending was my choice, not somebody else's.

you serious? haha! doggy, 3 pounds in 2 weeks! greatjob! "passed my buisness to the next generation" hahahaha thats the best part, that level of sales is a fucking hobby, not a business , you crazy haha

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/07/50-cent- ... -massacre/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
50 CENT
TEKASHI 6IX9INE DOC IN THE WORKS!!!

50 Cent is producing a new docuseries covering a wide range of celebs ... and the most interesting story on the docket is the rise and fall of Tekashi 6ix9ine.

Production sources tell TMZ ... Fiddy's scripted series will focus on Tekashi, Snoop Dogg, music producer Scott Storch, former NBA stud Rafer Alston and 50 himself.

The docuseries is called "A Moment in Time" ... and it will have 6 to 8 hour-long episodes dedicated to each subject. The project will be produced through 50's G-Unit Film & Television company.

Our sources say 50 is framing Tekashi's story around his brief but controversial rap career. As you know, 69 rose to fame by incorporating the Nine Trey Bloods gang into his music, only to be busted by the feds and turn into a snitch.

As we reported ... there were rumblings about 50 snagging movie rights for Tekashi ... and now we know it'll be part of the scripted series.