Snowgoons feat Outerspace " Git Cha Gully Up" vid

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

HustleCrowe

Snowgoons feat Outerspace " Git Cha Gully Up" vid

Post by HustleCrowe »

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3_OthOEQwo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3_OthOEQwo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I don't care what anyone says Crypt destroyed this track....

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

BANNISHED TO WIGERIA.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

Employee wrote:Image

BANNISHED TO WIGERIA.
:rofl:

deepfriedjellol

Post by deepfriedjellol »

i will admit that i liked this track more than i should have
i did not hate this and in fact enjoyed it

but yeah, thats a whoooooooooooooole lotta white peoples
lots of white people make me uncomfortable

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

deepfriedjellol wrote:i will admit that i liked this track more than i should have
i did not hate this and in fact enjoyed it

but yeah, thats a whoooooooooooooole lotta white peoples
lots of white people make me uncomfortable
blame Europe

Post by 360 »

That audience is the definition of irony.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hs1DBedEp8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hs1DBedEp8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Loki

Post by Loki »

like the phillip glass sample...but thats about it

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

Let's steer this thread away from ginger whiggaz and towards Anne Hathaway's titties.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ "Git Cha Gully Up"

DLG

Post by DLG »

Moolah wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ "Git Cha Gully Up"

did the hustle crowe-snow goons collab ever come out?

Nathan Blaze

Post by Nathan Blaze »

DLG wrote:

I was kinda hoping this was it.

rob1ne

Post by rob1ne »

Nathan Blaze wrote:
DLG wrote:

I was kinda hoping this was it.

Sankofa

Post by Sankofa »

Watered down versions make me miss Big Pun all the more.

catfish hunter
slime green

Post by catfish hunter »

Id definitely be caught talking shit about these wigs on a message forum

Bizz Bozak

Re: Snowgoons feat Outerspace " Git Cha Gully Up"

Post by Bizz Bozak »

HustleCrowe wrote:I don't care what anyone says Crypt destroyed this track....
Yea Crypt was nice on this, but Outerspace has always been pretty boring to me.
Beat's cool tho, the Snowgoons albums always have like 2 or 3 bangers, with the rest being zzzzzz.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Sankofa wrote:Watered down versions make me miss Big Pun all the more.

how about watered down versions of Aesop Rock?

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

this is the track Im on with Sabac Red & Block McCloud

peace to Illegal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dto3Q1PC3kI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dto3Q1PC3kI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sankofa

Post by Sankofa »

HustleCrowe wrote:
How about them? Oh, I get it. You're inferring I copy Aesop, a guy whose stuff I heard once. Much like your material, what I've heard from Outerspace has been one dimensional (albeit done well) at best. It's true some cats have compared my work to Aesop, but there's a lot more to said work than just one relentless lyrically lyrical 5 percent ginger dimension.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe wrote:

You do realize Sankofa has been rapping for well over half of the time you've spent on earth and he does it without sucking pseudo-celebrity internet rapper dick, right?

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

You do realize Sankofa has been rapping for well over half of the time you've spent on earth and he does it without sucking pseudo-celebrity internet rapper dick, right?

so basically he's a mid to late 30's failure?

dude always takes shots at people & his music fuckin blows....

Sankofa

Post by Sankofa »

HustleCrowe wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

So because I rap (poorly, in your estimation), I'm unable to express my opinion? You call it taking shots at people, I call it speaking my mind. Something's dope, I say so-same goes in reverse. You don't like it, hit the :ignore:

35 years old and making music because I enjoy it, not because I'm looking to start a cashcow/label/clothing line/MMA dojo franchise.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

A failure by whose measure? Yours? Please, man. That's hardly a barometer of anything worthwhile. Dude was dropping completed albums while you were completing your middle school phsyical education requirements. And, unlike you who openly mocks black culture and bemoans the plight of the white, he has remained authentic and unmoved by the rampant antics of queers surrounding him.

You are the failure. You are going nowhere. You are Mindbender with larger forearms and American citizenship. No one gives a fuck about you. No one is going to ever buy your music. No one is ever going to let you headline a show with more than 75 people in attendance. No one is ever going to fear you. No one is ever going to believe you're a thug. No one is ever going to believe that you hated jews prior to a single-semester stint in community college. No one from Strange Famous Records will ever approach you about a long-term business/music relationship. No one will ever manage you. No one will ever take you seriously.

You are one of literally a million, if not more, ultra-faggots who have lowered the bar to the point where it is in quicksand.

Eat a dick, wigger faggot.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

A failure by whose measure? Yours? Please, man. That's hardly a barometer of anything worthwhile. Dude was dropping completed albums while you were completing your middle school phsyical education requirements. And, unlike you who openly mocks black culture and bemoans the plight of the white, he has remained authentic and unmoved by the rampant antics of queers surrounding him.

You are the failure. You are going nowhere. You are Mindbender with larger forearms and American citizenship. No one gives a fuck about you. No one is going to ever buy your music. No one is ever going to let you headline a show with more than 75 people in attendance. No one is ever going to fear you. No one is ever going to believe you're a thug. No one is ever going to believe that you hated jews prior to a single-semester stint in community college. No one from Strange Famous Records will ever approach you about a long-term business/music relationship. No one will ever manage you. No one will ever take you seriously.

You are one of literally a million, if not more, ultra-faggots who have lowered the bar to the point where it is in quicksand.

Social Conscience

Post by Social Conscience »

Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

You sound bitter dude.
"I never bother with people I hate." - Ella Fitzgerald

http://www.myspace.com/toughtouchproductions

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

Social Conscience wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

You sound bitter dude.

Cool Story Bro

Social Conscience

ALASKA wrote:
Social Conscience wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Employee wrote: You do realize Sankofa has been rapping for well over half of the time you've spent on earth and he does it without sucking pseudo-celebrity internet rapper dick, right?

You sound bitter dude.

Cool Story Bro
Ughh circa 2008 called. They want their catchphrase back.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Social Conscience wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

You sound bitter dude.
You sound like an apologist for whigger faggots.

Social Conscience

Employee wrote:
Social Conscience wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Employee wrote: You do realize Sankofa has been rapping for well over half of the time you've spent on earth and he does it without sucking pseudo-celebrity internet rapper dick, right?

You sound bitter dude.
:cheers: Rather that than a jaded blogging maverick.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Social Conscience wrote:
Employee wrote:
Social Conscience wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

You sound bitter dude.
:cheers: Rather that than a jaded blogging maverick.
My blogging is a blight on the world. It was foretold.