Rappers on PhilaFlava superior to Jay Electronica

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Dusty Fingers wrote: some things aren't made for everyone...
I seriously feel you (kind of homo) on this point. Like some art is so beyond us, who we are, that the masses straight sleep. Okay, you want to see what I am talking about? This is the perfect example:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RtWhCUsLI2U&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RtWhCUsLI2U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

maclethal

Post by maclethal »

San Diego is 20 minutes away from the biggest drug cartel war ever.

Grind Time West Presents:

El Chapo Guzman vs. Whichever Arrellano-Felix is in control right now
A tuna that smells like pussy is better than a pussy that smells like tuna. -Anonymous

iCONtheMicKing

Post by iCONtheMicKing »

Employee wrote:
iCONtheMicKing wrote:
employee you should be a pick up artist (no homo)
I am. I regularly seduce wanton, Def Poetry Jam rejects and harvest their vaginas like pristine, midwestern fields.
that's why i fux wit u. pause.
I be out in San Diego area 2-3 times a year. My pops live out there. Dope getaway for me.
Dusty Fingers wrote: just humored by you failing to comprehend the concept of something being over one's head...

i'm sorry if alot of the heads on this forum who are admittedly queer enough to be riding out to lil wayne/gucci mane/kanye west, aren't God body enough to relate to what jay is spitting... but that's just what it is... some things are over one's scope of understanding... some things aren't made for everyone...
haha. that's what you think I'm "riding out to?" and because of that I can't comprehend that Jay Electronica is "over my head"

"god body enough"

Woooooooooooooooooo.....

I don't even know where to start with this.....

So you know what....., "God"

Man you're right Jay Electronica is Rakim time travelling back from a future alternate dimension except the travel has made him look slightly like Kool Keith but that's ok because he is back and he is here to save us all!

And that's today's mathematics, lord.

Knowledge knowledge...but it'll be like blue and cream.
Internet Rapper - http://ipullrank.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

maclethalcuntfucker wrote:San Diego is 20 minutes away from the biggest drug cartel war ever.

All the ex-pats who bought their retirement condos a few years back are shitting in the pants.

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

iCONtheMicKing wrote:
Employee wrote:
iCONtheMicKing wrote:
employee you should be a pick up artist (no homo)
I am. I regularly seduce wanton, Def Poetry Jam rejects and harvest their vaginas like pristine, midwestern fields.
that's why i fux wit u. pause.
I be out in San Diego area 2-3 times a year. My pops live out there. Dope getaway for me.
Dusty Fingers wrote: just humored by you failing to comprehend the concept of something being over one's head...

i'm sorry if alot of the heads on this forum who are admittedly queer enough to be riding out to lil wayne/gucci mane/kanye west, aren't God body enough to relate to what jay is spitting... but that's just what it is... some things are over one's scope of understanding... some things aren't made for everyone...
haha. that's what you think I'm "riding out to?" and because of that I can't comprehend that Jay Electronica is "over my head"

"god body enough"

Woooooooooooooooooo.....

Man you're right Jay Electronica is Rakim time travelling back from a future alternate dimension except the travel has made him look slightly like Kool Keith but that's ok because he is back and he is here to save us all!

The funny thing is if you just dropped a verse that is better they'd shut up :lol: :megaman:
HIRED GUN-Straight Organics
http://www.freshrootsmusic.com

DLG

Post by DLG »

:epic:

iCONtheMicKing

Post by iCONtheMicKing »

hired gun wrote: The funny thing is if you just dropped a verse that is better they'd shut up :lol: :megaman:
i did that.

they weren't god body enough.
Internet Rapper - http://ipullrank.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

iCONtheMicKing wrote:

"god body enough"

Woooooooooooooooooo.....

i didn't mention you once in my post and had no idea what your stance was on jay's music.
And if you're yelling out YOLO, I'm calling you a homo...

iCONtheMicKing

Post by iCONtheMicKing »

Dusty Fingers wrote: i didn't mention you once in my post and had no idea what your stance was on jay's music.
Oh? This wasn't to me?
Sorry, I must have low reading comprehension as well.

Jay Electronica is God, God.

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

obviously i was speaking in reference to the excerpt posted on people riding out to gucci etc and the general consensus of a demographic which i NEVER included you in...

trivial internet forum nerds get ate up in new york God

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

iCONtheMicKing wrote:
hired gun wrote: The funny thing is if you just dropped a verse that is better they'd shut up :lol: :megaman:
i did that.

ah by whose standard? yours or theres? futile exercise. You are always going to think you're doper. They are always going to hold to their opinion. pointless. EGO is a muthafucka.
HIRED GUN-Straight Organics
http://www.freshrootsmusic.com

iCONtheMicKing

Post by iCONtheMicKing »

Dusty Fingers wrote:obviously i was speaking in reference to the excerpt posted on people riding out to gucci etc and the general consensus of a demographic which i NEVER included you in...
Damn Lord all that science was over my head.

Dusty Fingers wrote: trivial internet forum nerds get ate up in new york God
:roll: Don't think so low of yourself. All this right here is inside you god. You know if you could turn yourself inside out, you'd fall out and die?!

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

haha i love you idiots...

none of you can paint like norman rockwell just because you have some water paints and a brush...

stop playing dollhouse and give it up

maclethal

Post by maclethal »

Employee wrote:
maclethalcuntfucker wrote:San Diego is 20 minutes away from the biggest drug cartel war ever.

All the ex-pats who bought their retirement condos a few years back are shitting in the pants.
Like a year ago on tour, I had my phone synced up with a live feed that basically gave updates every 2-3 minutes on strictly Tijuana, and the cartel war that was in progress.

One night, it was fucking popcorn worthy. Within like 20 minutes 4 people had been murdered on Revolucion Ave, 12 bodies were found decapitated at a school playground, and some important Mexican Police chief was overthrown, or abducted. It was CRAZY.
A tuna that smells like pussy is better than a pussy that smells like tuna. -Anonymous

maclethal

Post by maclethal »

hired gun wrote:
iCONtheMicKing wrote:
i did that.

ah by whose standard? yours or theres? futile exercise. You are always going to think you're doper. They are always going to hold to their opinion. pointless. EGO is a muthafucka.
Correct.

How many rappers look into the mirror, and see nothing reflect but their own overinflated egos?

DLG

Post by DLG »

maclethalcuntfucker wrote:
Employee wrote:

Like a year ago on tour, I had my phone synced up with a live feed that basically gave updates every 2-3 minutes on strictly Tijuana, and the cartel war that was in progress.

One night, it was fucking popcorn worthy. Within like 20 minutes 4 people had been murdered on Revolucion Ave, 12 bodies were found decapitated at a school playground, and some important Mexican Police chief was overthrown, or abducted. It was CRAZY.
cool story, hermano

iCONtheMicKing

Post by iCONtheMicKing »

maclethalcuntfucker wrote: Correct.

How many rappers look into the mirror, and see nothing reflect but their own overinflated egos?
good grief. :roll:

maclethal

Post by maclethal »

iCONtheMicKing wrote:

iCONtheMicKing

Post by iCONtheMicKing »

iCONtheMicKing wrote:

Do I count you when I hand in my essay?

maclethal

Post by maclethal »

iCONtheMicKing wrote:
iCONtheMicKing wrote:

Do I count you when I hand in my essay?

Good grief. :roll:

maclethal

Post by maclethal »

DLG wrote:
Employee wrote:

cool story, hermano
"Cool story" took one of the quickest dives I've ever seen a catchphrase take.

Little 13 year old kids are already up on it, Hector Rodriguez Rodriguez.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Can we get back to Grind Time: SYMantiks please.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

sean wrote:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H1FuZ48ladY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H1FuZ48ladY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

starks

Post by starks »

Dusty Fingers wrote: stop playing dollhouse and give it up
real talk

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

wow.

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

Dusty Fingers wrote:
Employee wrote:
iCONtheMicKing wrote:
Dusty Fingers wrote:mindbender couldn't fuck with jay electronica lyrically in his wildest dreams...
While I don't disagree with you in that regard anyone that uses the "if you don't like it it's because you don't get it" argument most likely still has all the spermatazoa they were born with.
This entire Jay Electronica fiasco (No Lupe) might prove to be the exception to the rule.

Calm down. I said "might be."
this...

facts are facts guy, some people ARE that dense headed... some people say they listen to lyrics but they don't... that's just how it is...

hearing isn't the same as listening? familiar?

Jay Elec is the answer, if you disagree, you're still trying to figure out the question.
Opinions are like assholes. Shut the fuck up.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

Dusty Fingers wrote:obviously i was speaking in reference to the excerpt posted on people riding out to gucci etc and the general consensus of a demographic which i NEVER included you in...

trivial internet forum nerds get ate up in new york God

Bizz Bozak

Post by Bizz Bozak »

Dusty Fingers wrote:trivial internet forum nerds get ate up in new york God
Long Island is serious.

Post by 360 »

Bizz Bozak wrote:
Dusty Fingers wrote:trivial internet forum nerds get ate up in new york God
Long Island is serious.

RA will duff you out.

self

Post by self »