OPEN SPOT ON THE STEADY BLOGGIN' ROSTER

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Employee
Fast Eddie

OPEN SPOT ON THE STEADY BLOGGIN' ROSTER

Post by Employee »

I've been accused of propogating content that is conducive to faggotry. I've also been accused of being one-dimensional, "defensive" and misguided. Instead of being a group of queers and discussing it behind closed doors, I wanted to bring the issue to the people.

The issue is would you prefer Steady Bloggin' minus Employee.

So would you?

Feel free to be as honest as your little, black hearts desire.

If the overwhelming consensus is that I should step down from my post (no homo?), I shall.

I leave my fate in your hands (seriously no homo that time).
Last edited by Employee on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PackFM

Re: What do you, the poster, think of Employee, the blogger?

Post by PackFM »

Employee wrote: Feel free to be as honest as your little, black hearts desire.
I F*CKING HATE RAPPERS
MAY 25, 2010
http://www.ifuckinghaterappers.com

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

i will say i respect that you blog about what you actually care about (and don't just repost a bunch of shit from other blogs), and that you blog A LOT...i think it's interesting to see a blogger that addresses the nerdier side of rap music.

the problem is you add so much more content than the other bloggers that the blog can seem to concentrate on nothing but anticon and shit like that. at least that's the impression i get from following SB on twitter.

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

Employee wrote:I've been accused of propogating content that is conducive to faggotry. I've also been accused of being one-dimensional, "defensive" and misguided.
All this is true, but that's what's good about your posts

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

PackFM wrote:
Employee wrote: Feel free to be as honest as your little, black hearts desire.
No joke, the same thought crossed my mind as I clicked "Submit."

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Anonymous wrote:And if "interacting with artists" means pming shitty ass artists from PhilaFlava, then you can have that.

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

Employee wrote:
Anonymous wrote:And if "interacting with artists" means pming shitty ass artists from PhilaFlava, then you can have that.
awww. someone wants a pm from employee, and didn't get one.
it's like the loneliest little xmas ever. heartbreak.
is he anonymous and sad?

Post by 360 »

Yes, you are half a fag, but I don't think you should stop contributing to SteadyB. I enjoy reading what you write. Sometimes it is funny, sometimes informative, sometimes :ghey:

It's almost always entertaining, though. Keep at it. You're one of the GOATs at this realm of faggotry we call the innanetz

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

sean wrote:
Employee wrote:
awww. someone wants a pm from employee, and didn't get one.
it's like the loneliest little xmas ever. heartbreak.
is he anonymous and sad?
A blogger said that, holmes.

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

i like how you rep the nerd rap

i haven't followed that scene in years and its nice to get updates about it without having to research it myself.

more diverse bloggers make it a better blog.

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

Employee wrote:
ha. "shitty ass artists."

pretty sure anonymous is from texas.
:killacam: :ironmike: :owens: :larry: :cheers: :wutang: :doom: :megaman:

iceedit and shit: oops, didn't see the "blogger wrote that" part.
well then the sad lonely christmas part possibly holds true.

double icey-edit...multsatan?

CasOne

Post by CasOne »

I only read employees blogs on there, because it's always interesting. It's almost always on some gay shit. but so is everyone here. <3

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

sean wrote:
double icey-edit...multsatan?
LOL.

Nah.

deepfriedjellol

Post by deepfriedjellol »

if employee quits steady bloggin it will stagnate and turn into TROY jr.
which is unnecessary since TROY is already dope

keep blogging employee and pull the tampon out of your rectum and stop snitchin

Nathan Blaze

Post by Nathan Blaze »

Who gives a fuck? Keep blogging please.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Nathan Blaze wrote:Who gives a fuck? Keep blogging please.
Your sig is still killin' me.

But it is a worthy discussion to have. Blogs are a nice outlet for artists covering the spectrum. But mother fuckers are so invested in being cool or invested in what other people have deemed cool.

It's fag shit.

Voss

Post by Voss »

as you would say:

Keep bloggin' mayne. I enjoy it (:pause:?)

Nathan Blaze

Post by Nathan Blaze »

Employee wrote:
Nathan Blaze wrote:Who gives a fuck? Keep blogging please.
mother fuckers are so invested in being cool or invested in what other people have deemed cool.

It's fag shit.
Agreed.

Sidenote: LOL @ being anonymous on the internet, which is already pretty anonymous.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

What up, Jizzle?

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

What up, Male Ass Master?

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

A pair of quiet bitches in public.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Fuck you, too, Req.

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

real got game

Gurped Out

Post by Gurped Out »

keep postin blood

mike eagle

Post by mike eagle »

Employee wrote:What up, Male Ass Master?
this is who i figured made the "shitty ass phila artists" comment.

Keep blogging dude. If SB becomes your blog by default its only because other fools arent contributing enough. Their bad.

cenzi

Post by cenzi »

deepfriedjellol wrote:if employee quits steady bloggin it will stagnate and turn into TROY jr.
which is unnecessary since TROY is already dope

keep blogging employee and pull the tampon out of your rectum and stop snitchin
this.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

very well

i won't repost anything to do with others, but this is what started the whole thing, as posted by me (in a thread called 'suggestions for 2010'):
no more posts stemming from, or related to anything that happened on a message board. this one, sage francis one, ughh, HHI, whatever. no links to threads, no recounts of post wars, no face book hackings, no 'this was a post with my name in it' nothing. exceptions for maybe something along the lines of blockhead posting a new track in m2c or something
followed by
you can do better than shit like this ughh thing, you do it all the time. you can write well, you seem to know a lot about the music you like, why not concentrate on that instead?
if sage francis posts some brand new track or something on strangefamous, go nuts. but maybe go lite on recounts of sage's trip to the gas station, his facebook status, etc
you realize nobody EVER actually complained about any music that you post. or about you posting things that are actually music related. post every clist emo-rapper you can find in california, by all means. just don't post about their messageboard exploits
i'm not complaining about you, i'm complaining about some of the shit you choose to post. simply because you could be posting better things instead. don't take it so personal, you're becoming shrill.
notice how at no point did I ask you to quit, or even to post less for that matter

these are some of the things you responded with
I'll bet a year's salary you posted that because I saw that Count Bass D shit before you.
The first paragraph of your posts literally screams of an intense jealousy of me
I say jealousy is a bitch.
So if you say I'm a "good writer", you can't possibly hate me or think my shit is wack.

What's left?

Jealousy.
And I won't be blogging until a set of guidelines is laid out by the Caucasian Council of Male Ass Master and Jizzle
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Drizzle's basic guidelines seem reasonable.

I hate your music taste for the most part Employee, but I respect that you blog a shit ton, and as others have said diversity of opinion just makes shit better.

Keep blogging son.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Doesn't it make all the sense in the world for Employee to be the documentarian of message board beefs?

If there's any niche to fit him into :pause: its this one.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

drizzle wrote:very well

i won't repost anything to do with others, but this is what started the whole thing, as posted by me (in a thread called 'suggestions for 2010'):
no more posts stemming from, or related to anything that happened on a message board. this one, sage francis one, ughh, HHI, whatever. no links to threads, no recounts of post wars, no face book hackings, no 'this was a post with my name in it' nothing. exceptions for maybe something along the lines of blockhead posting a new track in m2c or something
followed by
you can do better than shit like this ughh thing, you do it all the time. you can write well, you seem to know a lot about the music you like, why not concentrate on that instead?
if sage francis posts some brand new track or something on strangefamous, go nuts. but maybe go lite on recounts of sage's trip to the gas station, his facebook status, etc
you realize nobody EVER actually complained about any music that you post. or about you posting things that are actually music related. post every clist emo-rapper you can find in california, by all means. just don't post about their messageboard exploits
i'm not complaining about you, i'm complaining about some of the shit you choose to post. simply because you could be posting better things instead. don't take it so personal, you're becoming shrill.
notice how at no point did I ask you to quit, or even to post less for that matter

these are some of the things you responded with
I'll bet a year's salary you posted that because I saw that Count Bass D shit before you.
The first paragraph of your posts literally screams of an intense jealousy of me
I say jealousy is a bitch.
So if you say I'm a "good writer", you can't possibly hate me or think my shit is wack.

What's left?

Jealousy.
And I won't be blogging until a set of guidelines is laid out by the Caucasian Council of Male Ass Master and Jizzle
Thanks for saving me the time of cataloging your bitchassness.

Where are the guidelines from the Caucasian Council?