Neuro

Post by Neuro »

whats this rumor that its actually a double album and only half of it leaked

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

wouldn't be surprised, it kinda comes off as only half of a shit sandwich

IsleOfWhites

Post by IsleOfWhites »

Busta Ry wrote:Hi! Longtime lurker, first time poster. I think? Whatever. Go fuck yourself!

Huh, I'm a little surprised that you guys hate this shit so much, being that 99% of you are white suburbanites such as myself (you are too Mindbender!), and Eminem was a quasi-hero to you about a decade ago. While I don't nessassarily agree that this is the comeback that everyone was looking for, I completely disagree on the "it's a steaming pile of shit" front.
I downloaded this and Drake longplayer, and one things for sure "Thank Me Later" is that pile of shit that you might think it would be.

Let's compare these two cock smokers and their latest efforts a lil bitsy. Drake sounds like Lil Wayne without the sizzurp and blunts, so, in effect, like complete shit. His flow is snooze-worthy, and god forbid he go offbeat or change the pace up a smidgeon. Want some wack hooks? Look no further. Want a variety of topics? Look elsewhere. This guys like the fucking rapping Sarah Mclauchlin but I'd suspect her vagina is tighter.

So back to Marshal and this "Recovery" jawn. Uh, firstly, propers for the the album artwork, that shiz is kinda tight! Love the "glass case of emotion," shouts out to Burgandy and the whole Channel Five News Team.
So, on first listen, I thought, wow, he sounds hungry but some of these hooks, are kinda horrible. However, this shits really growing on me and you'd be hard pressed to find a better full length effort from duke since 1999. No topics? Well not quite, I mean, Proof did die and Em visits that a view times, he's bounces back and forth about his steady diet of Percocet and he visits the played out Kim topic, but from a different angle - he didn't mention her name! As if we can't figure it out. Sheeeit. But, sayin though, these hooks kind of grow on you, and the rapping is, technically, about as proficient as you may ever here. In your life. Take it from me, a man who's been listening to hip-hop for 25 years, you won't find a better rapper. And topics? What the fuck do rappers really fucking talk about anyways. Fuck. Come the fuck on man - if you're going to argue that this guy has nothing to talk about, look no further than any fucking Wu Tang record, including Cuban Linx 2 and tell me that these forty something motherfuckers are rapping about anything new. Ever. Yes Jay Electronica is fresh. Yes Nas and Slick Rick can tell stories. Yes Kool G. Rap can spit. Yes KRS fell of in 1994 and yes "The Marshall Mathers LP" will never be topped by anyone calling themselves Eminem. Having said that, this album is pretty good. And these hooks are no cornier than anything anyone else is putting out. Sorry. You're wrong. Hey, there's nothing wrong with making accessible music. Don't forget that Eminem isn't just trying to appease the Hot 97 market, like, say, Jay Elec, he's kinda got the world to think about. He's sort of in that Lil Wayne/Kanye West market the market that Drake desperately wants to be in - it's a shame he's so wack.
Anyways, in closing, "Recovery" is good and you people typically just like to shit on things like new records by rap artists, and anyone named Mindbender Futurama, and any topic which doesn't include Jay Electronica, but that may change soon. So, basically everything. I get it. Go hug your mom, or turn on your Wii and wait for your pizza to arrive. And don't forget to go fuck yourselves! And try not to act gay, or go through the day without using the word as an adjective, so as to remind yourself of your fears!
One love, faggots!

:hooray:

10/10
drizzle wrote: if you showed this kind of excellent timing and gif selection every time nobody would ever give you shit

truthaddict

Post by truthaddict »

Busta Ry wrote:Hi! Longtime lurker, first time poster. I think? Whatever. Go fuck yourself!

One love, faggots!
Nice first post...

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

IsleOfWhites wrote:

Huh, I'm a little surprised that you guys hate this shit so much, being that 99% of you are white suburbanites such as myself (you are too Mindbender!), and Eminem was a quasi-hero to you about a decade ago. While I don't nessassarily agree that this is the comeback that everyone was looking for, I completely disagree on the "it's a steaming pile of shit" front.
I downloaded this and Drake longplayer, and one things for sure "Thank Me Later" is that pile of shit that you might think it would be.

Let's compare these two cock smokers and their latest efforts a lil bitsy. Drake sounds like Lil Wayne without the sizzurp and blunts, so, in effect, like complete shit. His flow is snooze-worthy, and god forbid he go offbeat or change the pace up a smidgeon. Want some wack hooks? Look no further. Want a variety of topics? Look elsewhere. This guys like the fucking rapping Sarah Mclauchlin but I'd suspect her vagina is tighter.

So back to Marshal and this "Recovery" jawn. Uh, firstly, propers for the the album artwork, that shiz is kinda tight! Love the "glass case of emotion," shouts out to Burgandy and the whole Channel Five News Team.
So, on first listen, I thought, wow, he sounds hungry but some of these hooks, are kinda horrible. However, this shits really growing on me and you'd be hard pressed to find a better full length effort from duke since 1999. No topics? Well not quite, I mean, Proof did die and Em visits that a view times, he's bounces back and forth about his steady diet of Percocet and he visits the played out Kim topic, but from a different angle - he didn't mention her name! As if we can't figure it out. Sheeeit. But, sayin though, these hooks kind of grow on you, and the rapping is, technically, about as proficient as you may ever here. In your life. Take it from me, a man who's been listening to hip-hop for 25 years, you won't find a better rapper. And topics? What the fuck do rappers really fucking talk about anyways. Fuck. Come the fuck on man - if you're going to argue that this guy has nothing to talk about, look no further than any fucking Wu Tang record, including Cuban Linx 2 and tell me that these forty something motherfuckers are rapping about anything new. Ever. Yes Jay Electronica is fresh. Yes Nas and Slick Rick can tell stories. Yes Kool G. Rap can spit. Yes KRS fell of in 1994 and yes "The Marshall Mathers LP" will never be topped by anyone calling themselves Eminem. Having said that, this album is pretty good. And these hooks are no cornier than anything anyone else is putting out. Sorry. You're wrong. Hey, there's nothing wrong with making accessible music. Don't forget that Eminem isn't just trying to appease the Hot 97 market, like, say, Jay Elec, he's kinda got the world to think about. He's sort of in that Lil Wayne/Kanye West market the market that Drake desperately wants to be in - it's a shame he's so wack.
Anyways, in closing, "Recovery" is good and you people typically just like to shit on things like new records by rap artists, and anyone named Mindbender Futurama, and any topic which doesn't include Jay Electronica, but that may change soon. So, basically everything. I get it. Go hug your mom, or turn on your Wii and wait for your pizza to arrive. And don't forget to go fuck yourselves! And try not to act gay, or go through the day without using the word as an adjective, so as to remind yourself of your fears!
One love, faggots!

:hooray:

10/10
Mostly agree, and :bow: x :rockout: to your brain. You are worthy of expressing lengthy opinion, and too many aren't.

My only quibble, is Drake's topics are decent for a debut from a Canadian actor who is 24 years old, and only did 3 mixtapes before being signed to a 2 million dollar deal on Cash Money/Universal. Sure his flow is stuck in first gear, but at least he's diverse in what he spits about. Eminem is on like his 7th disc and he's STILL rapping about Kim?! Christ, he had her in the trunk on the Slim Shady LP. Get over it, Heartbreak Kid!

True, the ONE new topic we got from Eminem was how he feels about Proof. That's kosher pie. And yes, technically, his rapping is OFF. DA. HEEEEE. ZAAAAY! Dude could flow the names in the phone book into liquid rhythmic patterns of holy fuckshit. But... it's kinda one trick pony status now.

there is new shit to say. Nas just made an album that has never been attempted in 25 years of rap. Wu-Tang finds new ways to express similar concepts like no other. They can't be accused of being stagnant, cause even their failures are at least intriguing experiments in hip hop.

but yeah, it's not a steaming pile of shit. I actually have a weird respect for Em for doing 'Recovery', cause as fucked up as he half still is trying to learn his identity as a sober man, not Slim "Percocets and Xannys" Shady, as much flack as he must get from 100 execs at Interscope for everything he says (or doesn't say enough of), for all the stress of being the great white hype rap hope of the world and what not, and for all the difficulty it must be to make creative decisions when so much money rides on your choices, I think 'Recovery' is okay, too. I don't like much of it, but I respect it. I just need more subject matter. This CD is literally only blistering battle raps and tainted love ballads, with one dedication to Proof.

Especially in 2010's hollow state of hip hop songwriting: content is king, and Eminem's music is a pawn to God's Son Nas (wat)

but yeah, since you gave us some great thoughts as you crawled outta Lurkerland, I'll give you something:

Drizzy Drake/Tim Westwood freestyle: http://usershare.net/mcdcevgzlsk4

love,
YOTMB
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

12 more tracks will be available for download with purchase of cd, Just Blaze said we haven't heard his favorite song yet
1. Again?
2. Despite Them Feat. Cashis
3. T.M.I.
4. Don't Look Back
5. Outta The Park Feat. 50 Cent
6. Bait feat. Slaughterhouse
7. Look For Cars
8. Rewind & Pause
9. Beggin' You Feat. Hayley Williams
10. Love/Hate
11. Perfection(Bonus Track)
12. Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Bonus Track) Feat. D12

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Neuro wrote:whats this rumor that its actually a double album and only half of it leaked
bullshit

this goes with those rumors about how Jay-Z leaked a fake album when The Black Album dropped

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Truth. wrote:12 more tracks will be available for download with purchase of cd, Just Blaze said we haven't heard his favorite song yet
1. Again?
3. T.M.I.
4. Don't Look Back
7. Look For Cars
8. Rewind & Pause
10. Love/Hate

:naswtf: :naswtf: :naswtf:
really?
rap is outta control
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Deviant283

Post by Deviant283 »

ill believe it when i download it.

truthaddict

Post by truthaddict »

Truth. wrote:12 more tracks will be available for download with purchase of cd, Just Blaze said we haven't heard his favorite song yet
1. Again?
3. T.M.I.
4. Don't Look Back
7. Look For Cars
8. Rewind & Pause
10. Love/Hate
The icing on top of a shit sandwich. :lol:

supnick

Post by supnick »

if justin samples that song on track 12 i'm demoting him to timbaland status

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

One love, faggots!
:rofl: :powers: :rockout:

perabigail

Post by perabigail »

Deviant283 wrote:ill believe it when i download it.
lol

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

Getting more eminem songs for buying a CD, when he said he was gonna release 2 CDs in one year, would be kind of good, cuz he would be living up to an old broken promise....

I like all his hardcore rhyming on this album. Now he is more like Busta !

C
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

One love, faggots!
:lol: :cheers:
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

While it's always cute to a see a lurker go nuts for his debut, basically most of you co-signing him are saying this new Eminem is good. And if that is the case it's really important I need to know because I fully plan to do a forum cleansing of all the :retard:'s

I'm 100% serious if you think this new album is good you just don't belong on this board. You belong on MTV's message board. You're a tard and a faggot to boot. You have the worst taste and you should have been aborted.

Fin.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

slow down.

shit ain't always black and white.

there are good things and bad things about 'Recovery'.

like I said, I respect it, but I doubt I'll listen to much of it.

Eminem CAN RAP. I just don't give a fuck what he's rapping about when it's not a freestyle.

don't go Nazi Rahj on us now, Glossy! :rofl:

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Philaflava wrote:While it's always cute to a see a lurker go nuts for his debut, basically most of you co-signing him are saying this new Eminem is good. And if that is the case it's really important I need to know because I fully plan to do a forum cleansing of all the :retard:'s

I'm 100% serious if you think this new album is good you just don't belong on this board. You belong on MTV's message board. You're a tard and a faggot to boot. You have the worst taste and you should have been aborted.

Fin.
:lol:
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:slow down.

shit ain't always black and white.

there are good things and bad things about 'Recovery'.

like I said, I respect it, but I doubt I'll listen to much of it.

Eminem CAN RAP. I just don't give a fuck what he's rapping about when it's not a freestyle.

don't go Nazi Rahj on us now, Glossy! :rofl:
omfg ban this faggot now
Nets 2022

IsleOfWhites

Post by IsleOfWhites »

I wasn't exactly cosigning the dude's opinion, just thought his post was hilarious.

RE: Recovery.
"Cold Wind Blows" is dope (minus the singing intro), so is "Almost Famous". Em's verse on "No Love" is another highlight. The rest ranges from aight, to mediocre, to some of the corniest shit he's ever done. As a whole, it's a step up from the abortion that was Relapse, and contains some songs that are worth not deleting.

I wasn't expecting any more than that out of Eminem, at this point.
He could make the best album of his career, and no one here would be caught dead listening to it in public. Even his "good" albums are mostly god-like flow, self-absorbed lyrics, grating choruses, and cheesy, redundant circus beats.
drizzle wrote: if you showed this kind of excellent timing and gif selection every time nobody would ever give you shit

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

IsleOfWhites wrote:I wasn't exactly cosigning the dude's opinion, just thought his post was hilarious.
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

CasOne

Post by CasOne »

Philaflava wrote:While it's always cute to a see a lurker go nuts for his debut, basically most of you co-signing him are saying this new Eminem is good. And if that is the case it's really important I need to know because I fully plan to do a forum cleansing of all the :retard:'s

Fin.
I know it's like comparing which flavor of shit you like more...but do you disagree that this is his best album since Marshall Mathers LP?

I mean, Eminems content has always been weird and garbage to me, his flow has always been so perfect that it gets boring, I never expected this to be a great or even halfway good album, So it landing on OK album stats......caught me off guard. Especially after I read all of the comments on here, I thought it was going to be worse than relapse, which it was not.

and just so I dont get banned for saying that, Jay Electronica is the second coming of christ.

IsleOfWhites

Post by IsleOfWhites »

drizzle wrote:
IsleOfWhites wrote:I wasn't exactly cosigning the dude's opinion, just thought his post was hilarious.
perhaps

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

LOL.

Reverse ageism.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

CasOne wrote:

Fin.
I know it's like comparing which flavor of shit you like more...but do you disagree that this is his best album since Marshall Mathers LP?

I mean, Eminems content has always been weird and garbage to me, his flow has always been so perfect that it gets boring, I never expected this to be a great or even halfway good album, So it landing on OK album stats......caught me off guard. Especially after I read all of the comments on here, I thought it was going to be worse than relapse, which it was not.

and just so I dont get banned for saying that, Jay Electronica is the second coming of christ.
keep it your in sig and you might get mod status
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Seduce

Post by Seduce »

CasOne wrote:Album doesn't desserve the hate its getting. Best album since marshall mathers lp from eminem. It is not a great cd. It IS great for eminem. There are plenty of corny moments but going back and listening to eminem he was never a great writer, all he has done is made cadence annoying. He also doesn't belong on dirty souf beats. I found a portion of this album enjoyable.

You're a douche bag.

This album is worse than Relapse.

Order:

1. Marshall Mathers LP
2. Eminem Show
3. Slim Shady LP
4. The Greatest Hits album
5. The first D-12 album
6. The second D-12 album
7. The Re-Up
8. Encore
9. Relapse
10. Recovery

People who don't think The Eminem Show is a good album astound me.

Seduce

Post by Seduce »

Seriously, its worse than Relapse.

They sampled "What is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me" on this album.

I still can't quote a line from the album. For some reason none of the lyrics seem to process in my brain. I just hear him doing this weird Tech N9ne screamy "Forever" flow.

Drake's new album >>>>>>> Eminem's new album. C'mon. Quit trying to retain masculinity on an internet forum.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

yo man as bad as this album is.... i think it's worse than relapse..... drake's shit is even cornier and less listenable. seriously.... half the songs are self help records for female self esteem
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

in theory this thread could serve the same purpose as the jazz on the jukebox in talladega nights
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Seduce wrote:
CasOne wrote:Album doesn't desserve the hate its getting. Best album since marshall mathers lp from eminem. It is not a great cd. It IS great for eminem. There are plenty of corny moments but going back and listening to eminem he was never a great writer, all he has done is made cadence annoying. He also doesn't belong on dirty souf beats. I found a portion of this album enjoyable.

You're a douche bag.

This album is worse than Relapse.

Order:

1. Marshall Mathers LP
2. Eminem Show
3. Slim Shady LP
4. The Greatest Hits album
5. The first D-12 album
6. The second D-12 album
7. The Re-Up
8. Encore
9. Relapse
10. Recovery

People who don't think The Eminem Show is a good album astound me.
WORD.
'The Eminem Show' is actually somewhat 'slept-on', relative to Eminem albums.
I agree with that list mostly... but there's NO WAY 'Encore' is better than 'Relapse' and 'Recovery'... to me. 'Encore' is the worst piece of shit ever conceived. And I think this is better than 'Relapse'.

Agreed, the 'Marshall Mathers' LP is still amazing to this day. 'Kill You' and 'Criminal', some of best Eminem music ever.

He needs some real problems in his life again to get that ill. Sad but true.

Marshall Mathers is the Mary J. Blige of rap. Turmoil is what fuels their best music.

:megaman: