SBU song #12: Hidden History in the Making

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Rob Sonic wrote: u have some people who were/are very interested in your stuff. seems like you should be sending them your new music before posting it here,
yeah man, i was talking to Weez-L about that last night. it's in the works.

slight obstacles for SBU that YOTMB must overcome:
1) the DJ/producer of this album lives across the country.
2) the other half of the group -just left the group-.
3) even when he was here, he wasn't the easiest to work with, but love kept trying.
4) etc.

if nothing, i have Percee P-level perseverance so :cheers: to those who will continue forever.
Comedy Quaddafi wrote:That's not reviews. That's quotes taken out of context, most of them are from 12 years ago and probably made by people you know well personally, right? It's not a good look to cling to that IMO.
:roll:

stop it, child. YOU don't like my music. we get that.
a few other people on planet earth besides you do. face it, fool.
i never met most of the people who ever wrote about me. are you a failed artist who never pursued your dreams, man? why do some of you incessantly try to be dream killers to us? you think by putting us down you will feel that smug superiority you never felt from actually accomplishing one of your own real dreams? since you didn't follow your heart, you must shit on someone else who did, just because you don't understand what's in their heart? :bunk:

CQ, in the past, you have done a few things that make me sometimes want to respect you, so i continue to reply to you (that's another thing that i believe makes me much less egotistical than you guys accuse me: I REPLY TO ALL PEOPLE because I don't think I'm above anybody. even intentional scumbags who "bait" me cause they have an unfulfilled life. i am and always will be one of the little people too, even though i dream of being a global god :ironmike: )

i don't care to dig up new press or whatever. that was the easiest to grab.

if not one person on the planet liked my music, that wouldn't stop me.

and i just heard the NEW and improved version of 'Jupiter' last night... YOU ARE ALL DEAD. Thank me later. :ironmike:

love,
YOTMB
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Odnet

Post by Odnet »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
you think by putting us down you will feel that smug superiority
Mindbender Futurama wrote: smug superiority

Mindbender Futurama wrote: are you a failed artist who never pursued your dreams, man? why do some of you incessantly try to be dream killers to us? you never felt from actually accomplishing one of your own real dreams?
Mindbender Futurama wrote: that's another thing that i believe makes me much less egotistical than you guys accuse me: I REPLY TO ALL PEOPLE because I don't think I'm above anybody. even intentional scumbags who "bait" me cause they have an unfulfilled life. i am and always will be one of the little people too, even though i dream of being a global god :ironmike:
and i just heard the NEW and improved version of 'Jupiter' last night... YOU ARE ALL DEAD. Thank me later. :ironmike:
Mindbender Futurama wrote: love,
YOTMB

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Odnet wrote:

Mindbender Futurama wrote: are you a failed artist who never pursued your dreams, man? why do some of you incessantly try to be dream killers to us? you never felt from actually accomplishing one of your own real dreams?
Mindbender Futurama wrote: that's another thing that i believe makes me much less egotistical than you guys accuse me: I REPLY TO ALL PEOPLE because I don't think I'm above anybody. even intentional scumbags who "bait" me cause they have an unfulfilled life. i am and always will be one of the little people too, even though i dream of being a global god :ironmike:
YOTMB
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y46T3qS2zXs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y46T3qS2zXs&hl ... 6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Rob Sonic wrote: u have some people who were/are very interested in your stuff. seems like you should be sending them your new music before posting it here,
yeah man, i was talking to Weez-L about that last night. it's in the works.

slight obstacles for SBU that YOTMB must overcome:
1) the DJ/producer of this album lives across the country.
2) the other half of the group -just left the group-.
3) even when he was here, he wasn't the easiest to work with, but love kept trying.
4) etc.

if nothing, i have Percee P-level perseverance so :cheers: to those who will continue forever.
Comedy Quaddafi wrote:That's not reviews. That's quotes taken out of context, most of them are from 12 years ago and probably made by people you know well personally, right? It's not a good look to cling to that IMO.

i never met most of the people who ever wrote about me. are you a failed artist who never pursued your dreams, man? why do some of you incessantly try to be dream killers to us? you think by putting us down you will feel that smug superiority you never felt from actually accomplishing one of your own real dreams? since you didn't follow your heart, you must shit on someone else who did, just because you don't understand what's in their heart? :bunk:

CQ, in the past, you have done a few things that make me sometimes want to respect you, so i continue to reply to you (that's another thing that i believe makes me much less egotistical than you guys accuse me: I REPLY TO ALL PEOPLE because I don't think I'm above anybody. even intentional scumbags who "bait" me cause they have an unfulfilled life. i am and always will be one of the little people too, even though i dream of being a global god :ironmike: )

i don't care to dig up new press or whatever. that was the easiest to grab.

if not one person on the planet liked my music, that wouldn't stop me.

love,
YOTMB
I should have phrased it more carefully. What I figured was, the Toronto hiphop community is small and therefore you would know most of the people who keeps up with your local hiphop scene. I definetly do believe some people like your music, but you would probably get more constructive and real criticism outside of your stomping grounds. Like the scene in my country is also small, so it's a lot easier to dominate the market and be considered influential, knowmsayin? Then again you have a niche and a more or less guaranteed and supportive demographic of people who want to listen to something local. Hope that made sense, I didn't necessarily mean anything positive said about you is dishonest.

I'm not an artist before I produced something unique and timeless, that goes for anyone and everyone. In that regard I'd like to quote Mickey Spillane who said "If the public likes you, you're good" - sometimes I believe it's that simple but who knows.

Also, everyone on Phila wants you to suceed (however you choose to define that), I'm sure of it.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Odnet

Post by Odnet »

Odnet wrote:

YOTMB
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y46T3qS2zXs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y46T3qS2zXs&hl ... 6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
That's another great example.

Thanks.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

LOL @ you gaggle of pathetic, mouthwashed faggots forever shitting on Mindbender when you mother fuckers would cease to exist without his music or his presence here.

You pathetic faggots base your entire existence upon what Mindbender does.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

LM fucking AO @ "mouthwashed"

I love y'all, even the ones I hate.

Employee, I won't let you down, brother. Things are about to get better.
I got a call this morning about something... big.

stay tuned,
YOTMB

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:
I'm not an artist before I produced something unique and timeless, that goes for anyone and everyone. In that regard I'd like to quote Mickey Spillane who said "If the public likes you, you're good" - sometimes I believe it's that simple but who knows.

Also, everyone on Phila wants you to suceed (however you choose to define that), I'm sure of it.
thanks man. respect.

and I'm not just being a contrarian devil's advocate, but some stuff the public likes just isn't good (to me, which is why i continue to say "everyone needs to find their fans and say 'fuck the world' to everyone else not down." you think ICP cares about anyone's opinion who aren't Juggalos? :lol: why should they?)

i say that to say: just because the public likes it doesn't mean it's great, and just because the public hates it doesn't mean it's horrible.

Lady Gaga for instance. No music critic worth their weight in Rolling Stone magazines can look me in the face and tell me her music is on the level of Madonna's greatest or even fuckin Mariah Carey in the 90's. But the public LOVES Lady Gaga. I can't stand her music and her contrived image, but I can certainly see why she is popular and successful. She's easy. She's dumb. She's shock value. She's watercooler conversation. She's soma. She's "OMG did you see what she wore at the MTV Awards?" convo for people who are amused by such shallow spectacle. And I'm not even judging myself above that. I like pomp and bluster and extravagance and quirky weird shit. I just don't like it when it's SO CONTRIVED. That's my opinion of Lady Gaga, but I ain't starting no "Lady Gaga should DIE!" campaigns. She won't last. She ain't real. I'm not worried about her, even though she sold more records in one week than I have all year. She won't be around 5 years from now. I will be.

And even if in 100 years, I NEVER get to a certain level of fame, I know the people I DID meet and those who DID hear my music probably will not ever forget it, from the internet to my friends across Canada, and the other places I've been. (Europe is in the works. And I have fans in France that I've never even met...)

the public is sometimes right, and sometimes wrong.

they don't validate my art. I do.

stay sharp, homie.
peace and truth,
YOTMB

p.s. 'Jupiter' is really fucking good. Some serious edutainment. If I ever made something that MOST of the public would dig, this is it.

I want to make you proud, :phila:
:bow: from :ignore:

Quality Control

Post by Quality Control »

Hahaha..nice to see you still holding it down Mindbender!!seems like everytime i come on this site theres some heated dicussion..LOL

I've been a fan for years...Not enough rapper's put as much enthusiasm into a set as this guy...that in itself makes me respect the man...

tracks nice..

and im not saying this cause im canadian :roll:

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

I am just letting people know why CONSPIRACY is a solo artist now.

while mindbender was rapping with DOOM and EL-P and ETERNIA/NYC...
back early 2000s

i was on the other side of Canada, across the country and I ended up continuing my hiphop career since I left MB in 1999 in toronto, after the "Mental Reverse/Spiritual Rebirth"LP....

i was living my own pussy/drug pleasured life exploring things within my general lifetimeline...so while I was in Vancouver and Edmonton since 2000-2009, I worked with ALOT of other artists, other than Mindbender.

I was rolling with Swollen Members, Emotionz in Vancouver and I joined a new crew, in a new city, Low Budget Affiliates, in Edmonton...5 white dudes and I was the only black guy. (can anyone say reverse D-12?)

LBA made 3 full albums in 6 years, that I was on, and then I said, "yo I left ALOT of valuable shit in toronto....i'ma come back and collect it and see how the east coast is doing...haven't been there since 2000."

I come back to toronto, and Mindbender, obviously working on his own career, seems to not have told too many people about me while I was on the west coast, cuz every person I see in toronto that thinks I am/was mindbender, after they find out I am related to him, and whatever, say -"oh he didn't tell me he had a brother... or oh he never told me about him being in a hiphop group with some other guy...etc"

I'm like "WHAT?". Mindbender ain't even telling people that he has A BROTHER he is in a group with? aight. must not be enough of an important part of his business to be PROMOTING SBU, cuz he aint telling people (or he's hiding the secret fact that he has to be known as being associated with me, after I sacrifice my social purity by going off the deep end BLAZING PURE CRACK COCAINE, CRYSTAL METH, ECSTACY, SALVIA, ACID, and other things that most "normaler" people DO NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH////)

so I say, let him continue to build his empire. He was doing fine without me. Dont let me get in your way. We are not compatible style-wise and artistically anymore...i listen to ILL BILL, BUSTA, APATHY, COPYWRITE and RICK ROSS.... i am not wrong when I say, -we are twins, but VERY DIFFERENT FROM EACHOTHER-

so bla bla bla

I aint in SBU cuz crunk chris on Legendary Entertainment designs and manufactures my pressed CDs and respectfully discussionedly releases some of my music and recordings, the way that I ask him to. Cheap/FREE.
and I have my own mini-ghetto studio....I just wanna make soundwaves of static in the audioal ether over the timeperiod of the hiphop culture's creative expression stages....

rap shit

I will be the best artist you ever heard, CONSPIRACY, after someone shows me attention or guidance from a more experience industry position.
I bow down to my masters. If Dre goes, 'take your pick of beats, but make what you want, just make it commercially loveable'.....YOU THINK I WON'T MANUFACTURE SOME miraculous WORK OF ART? prolly will....

but until some of these labels start calling ME, I'm just rhyming for the fun of experience expression, practising for my big move, to somewhere else?-but I will do my best versions of all my best old stuff, and improvingly do NEW stuff better than gooder....

I am too much of a A&R dinosaur to go much further than offering all my releases to the public and letting ANYBODY check my shit, and if they like it, then mabye, somewhere, somebody will invest the credit/cash and also see my creative vision of the future of divine pleasure entertainment....

I am a party animal. Technicalities and red tape ME NO SEE. i own me.

if you are trying to control the new generation of corporate MC, nah. good luck. cats'll just be out forever. and you'll see them with some other cats bein' themselves on their own terms.

if i never get a milli, i can still rap till I'm 99, high on cocoa puffs waiting for GOD's angelic messengers, (or whatever-?)

but life is not always plannable and controllable, so i just flood the world until someone sees I rap seriously beautiful, the way certified veterans do. The son of Big Daddy Kane and Slick Rick (just play along...im joking)
says, "LOVE , PEACE , UNITY , and HAVING FUN"

wait till all my new OTHER(worldsly) material gets leaked/dropped.

Ill
(lumination)
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Stoop Kid

Post by Stoop Kid »

lol

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Conspiracy wrote:I am just letting people know why CONSPIRACY is a solo artist now.

back early 2000s

i was on the other side of Canada, across the country and I ended up continuing my hiphop career since I left MB in 1999 in toronto, after the "Mental Reverse/Spiritual Rebirth"LP....

i was living my own pussy/drug pleasured life exploring things within my general lifetimeline...so while I was in Vancouver and Edmonton since 2000-2009, I worked with ALOT of other artists, other than Mindbender.

I was rolling with Swollen Members, Emotionz in Vancouver and I joined a new crew, in a new city, Low Budget Affiliates, in Edmonton...5 white dudes and I was the only black guy. (can anyone say reverse D-12?)

LBA made 3 full albums in 6 years, that I was on, and then I said, "yo I left ALOT of valuable shit in toronto....i'ma come back and collect it and see how the east coast is doing...haven't been there since 2000."

I come back to toronto, and Mindbender, obviously working on his own career, seems to not have told too many people about me while I was on the west coast, cuz every person I see in toronto that thinks I am/was mindbender, after they find out I am related to him, and whatever, say -"oh he didn't tell me he had a brother... or oh he never told me about him being in a hiphop group with some other guy...etc"

I'm like "WHAT?". Mindbender ain't even telling people that he has A BROTHER he is in a group with? aight. must not be enough of an important part of his business to be PROMOTING SBU, cuz he aint telling people (or he's hiding the secret fact that he has to be known as being associated with me, after I sacrifice my social purity by going off the deep end BLAZING PURE CRACK COCAINE, CRYSTAL METH, ECSTACY, SALVIA, ACID, and other things that most "normaler" people DO NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH////)

so I say, let him continue to build his empire. He was doing fine without me. Dont let me get in your way. We are not compatible style-wise and artistically anymore...i listen to ILL BILL, BUSTA, APATHY, COPYWRITE and RICK ROSS.... i am not wrong when I say, -we are twins, but VERY DIFFERENT FROM EACHOTHER-

so bla bla bla

I aint in SBU cuz crunk chris on Legendary Entertainment designs and manufactures my pressed CDs and respectfully discussionedly releases some of my music and recordings, the way that I ask him to. Cheap/FREE.
and I have my own mini-ghetto studio....I just wanna make soundwaves of static in the audioal ether over the timeperiod of the hiphop culture's creative expression stages....

rap shit

I will be the best artist you ever heard, CONSPIRACY, after someone shows me attention or guidance from a more experience industry position.
I bow down to my masters. If Dre goes, 'take your pick of beats, but make what you want, just make it commercially loveable'.....YOU THINK I WON'T MANUFACTURE SOME miraculous WORK OF ART? prolly will....

but until some of these labels start calling ME, I'm just rhyming for the fun of experience expression, practising for my big move, to somewhere else?-but I will do my best versions of all my best old stuff, and improvingly do NEW stuff better than gooder....

I am too much of a A&R dinosaur to go much further than offering all my releases to the public and letting ANYBODY check my shit, and if they like it, then mabye, somewhere, somebody will invest the credit/cash and also see my creative vision of the future of divine pleasure entertainment....

if you are trying to control the new generation of corporate MC, nah. good luck. cats'll just be out forever. and you'll see them with some other cats bein' themselves on their own terms.

if i never get a milli, i can still rap till I'm 99, high on cocoa puffs waiting for GOD's angelic messengers, (or whatever-?)

but life is not always plannable and controllable, so i just flood the world until someone sees I rap seriously beautiful, the way certified veterans do. The son of Big Daddy Kane and Slick Rick (just play along...im joking)

Ill
(lumination)
:rofl:, especialy at the bolded

Stoop Kid

Post by Stoop Kid »

its like they only talk on philaflava

Quotashun

Post by Quotashun »

thread got real again.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Quality Control wrote:Hahaha..nice to see you still holding it down Mindbender!!seems like everytime i come on this site theres some heated dicussion..LOL

I've been a fan for years...Not enough rapper's put as much enthusiasm into a set as this guy...that in itself makes me respect the man...

tracks nice..

and im not saying this cause im canadian :roll:
THANK YOU, good sir! yeah, I'm still doing it. Cause I AM hip hop :ironmike:

I just destroyed a stage at the Toronto Independent Music Awards 30 minutes ago. I performed 'Thank God For Toronto', and it was fun. I know the crowd felt it, I got good applause, and this was for a competition. The guy who performed after me took a few of my intro and outro adlibs. Ha. It's all good. Imitation is the sincerest. My live show just keeps getting better. I ain't afraid of a mic or a stage. Or of being original on a mic or a stage. it only gets better.

:cheers: homie!
Stoop Kid wrote:its like they only talk on philaflava
I saw him on Tuesday. We didn't speak though. He comes to the class of kids I been teaching, it's great for creative writers, and Conspiracy is one of the most creative writers in the western hemisphere, I shit you not.
Writing: amazing. Sound quality: arguable.

I ain't got a problem with this guy. But it is what it is right now. I always envision a brighter future.
Conspiracy wrote:I am just letting people know why CONSPIRACY is a solo artist now.

back early 2000s

so bla bla bla

rap shit

Ill
(lumination)
sigh.
Conspiracy, I hope you grant your heart and soul the ability to accept that the perception in your mind MIGHT be slightly flawed in your recollection of the path of history. But you will have to remove your ego to do that. Done? Cool, let me reply.

With your logic, I should be mad at you if I go to Vancouver, or anywhere you lived in the past 10 years since the first time you left Toronto in 2000 (where you stayed in my house, rent-free, totally free, actually, and smoked and drank all day and almost got me fired from my job and evicted from my apartment, mind you. you have literally almost destroyed my entire life MORE THAN ONCE. but he's not heavy, he's my twin brother, right? right. I made so many sacrifices for you it's uncountable. You need to remember that stuff while you start throwing out these accusations.)
as I was saying:
if I go anywhere you lived between 2000 and 2010, and if these people don't know who Mindbender is, I should get mad and hate you and leave SBU for it? Utterly ridiculous. That's an egotistical request if there ever was one. I don't know how warped your ego is, but I will not cater to it anymore. I'm talking REALITY to you, as best as you can conceive it. I know you live in another world, and you have trouble adjusting to the "normal, real world" that most other people inhabit. I do too. But I know when I'm being too out there. I don't think you have any idea when you are, bro. But I'll ~try~ to stabilize this.
Your real name means "kingly", and you are, and have been a very powerful leader many times in your life. RIGHT NOW though, you are acting like a dethroned king that is not aware of it, and still resting on his laurels cause he thinks the world owes him something. You work with Crunk Chris because he follows your orders and doesn't challenge you. You get pissed off at Weez-L and me cause we sometimes oppose your choices due to our various experiences in the music industry. You NEVER admit you could be wrong, and take the idea of leadership to very strange places.

Hey bro, do you remember when I came out to perform with you around Christmas around 2002 or so, when you were hellafied lost and far gone deep in your undescribable drug haze, that YOU YOURSELF told me: "if you ever tell anyone what I'm doing, I will disown you and end SBU"? And I kept your dark secrets in the dark, as you requested. Do you think it was easy for me to go around hiding your secrets? Even though anyone who saw you could tell that you were going through... something. You ended up leaving SBU again multiple times a few years later, and also had equally illogical reasons for it. Which is why the separation never lasted long. Cause you know you don't have a real reason for saying I'm the problem. Your heart knows I'm not, but your ego thinks I am. This, I know for sure, and I will let it be known.

Now you say you think it's because you come to Toronto and all these people don't know who you are? That's ridiculous, and revealing of what your ego wants satisfied. Not everyone in Toronto knows everything about me. Some people don't know I rap, they could maybe only know me through journalism, or through living in downtown Toronto for the last decade. You can't have only seen Mindbender fans 'who didn't know you were Conspiracy from SBU'. Lots of people only know me as Addi, and not all of them knew I had a twin brother that lived across the country for the last 10 years. Do I expect all your friends in Vancouver, Halifax and Edmonton to know who I am? No, I don't. And I wasn't ever ashamed of you even when you were in your crazy drug phase. But YOU told me to not talk about your life, and drugs were way more a priority than music was to you, real talk. How much were you promoting SBU while you were on all that shit? I had to be in the group with you during the darkest days in your life. Did I EVER leave SBU or leave you as a brother? NOT ONCE, EVER. I have never uttered the words "I'm leaving SBU", even though you've done it at least 10 times. I have had to make some very hard decisions in life because of things you have done, but I have never been ashamed of your choices, and never forsaked SBU for my own personal gain. When we lived across the country, we were solo artists. Don't take it personal. Every time we had Christmas in Edmonton, we performed together, and we did the new SBU album in 2004. We have been cool. You are making a problem where there really isn't one. If you met some people who didn't know 'Mindbender has a twin brother', it's probably because they also don't know LOTS of shit about me, including my girlfriend, where I work, where I live, my real last name, and on and on. Your ego is taking offense to something pretty ridiculous. And if these are your grounds for breaking up the group... I just hope one day you see things differently.

To think your time on this planet will be better without my help or friendship is a pretty arrogant and illogical thought. Sure we have different styles, different dreams and different directions, but we are twin brothers like no other in this hip hop shit, and we will always have a connection. We're like Outkast: its cool Andre and Big Boi do solo shit and what not, but the people will always want to see them together sometimes. Always. As it should be. Cause separate, the groups are much less than the sum of their parts. The way it is for :wutang: is the way it is for us.

Shit happens and nobody has to agree on everything, but ego separates all these great groups in rap music. When the shit clears, its heart that reunites them.

peace to Company Flow.
peace to Conspiracy.

in tough love and raw truth,
YOTMB

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

this is not gonna hurt AT ALL.

MB, that's your group. SBU. run it the way YOU want.you made it up. keep it.

I want to do what I want with other people. 1 explanation.
I do drugs whenever I feel and despite temporary societal laws, I have safe , responsible , understood times of pleasure exploration. You don't fuck with some of the hardcore shit I do from time to time, when things get really boring. 2nd explanation.

3- I left , but I had to say, DONT THINK IM COMING BACK, cuz I knew you would -IGNORE MY WORD- and just think I wasn't serious, or meant what I told you. I know you don't want to have to be a solo artist if you don't want to. BUT YOU CAN GO MAKE A GROUP WITH ANYONE ELSE. NOT ME. I will not work with you. Your perspective cannot be altered in a way that will make you seem like you lost an argument. And everytime I attempted to conversate with you in TO during 2009, it always turned into an argument. Le's just say it was 50% me/50% you who caused the arguments, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT BETWEEN US. if being in a group causes us to almost always fight.

i guess you have a REALLY outdated mentality if you think that conflict is a good method to creativity output, in the name of "finding a uni-complimentary solution".....I CAN make a song with someone without disagreeing or bumping heads on every economic and corporate issue of dispute or organization....if you say "were bound to naturally fight" NAW we're not.................. you are just too sloppy action wise and need to go be with people with personalities that are more compatible with your method of progressing.

Guy, 2 free months on a couch is NOT like lending me $50000, like the way you like to make it sound when you talk about me at your bachelor apartment in 2000. I'm in the wrong place if I can't crash on THE FLOOR and get my business together in a NEW CITY, like I did again when I moved AGAIN to TO in 2009, CHILLING IN THE CORNER of your shit, till I got my money income stabilized better, so I CAN LEAVE YOU.

You think I want to be dependent on you, if you can't even afford to take care of your own bills easily with some extra to lend to a (ex) group member?

get ya paper up, star.

OK , only one thing I will admit, YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I AM IN A GROUP WITH YOU. Not everyone in the social/economic scene needs to know every fact about you/me.. true.

but some of the people WERE PEOPLE IN THE MUSIC SCENE. Strange.
I told most of the musicians I met in the westcoast about SBU and mindbender, just to give them something to go off of. "Oh you know of me or my brother? mabye you heard of us.SBU?"-sales pitch
Del, Abstract Rude, Prevail, Checkmate, emotionz, Max Prime, Touch
ALL OF THESE ARTISTS were told about you ON PRINCIPAL.

i see what people seem to not remember.

I make more money that I can say, but I pay for a nice house and some good entertainment and fashion luxuries....I will BUY my way into the indy company roster list, by hustling products and EARN mathematical success by accounting properly....

I actually make DJ mixes too and I sell them for $10. plus my OWN CDs. same price.

but this bitch MB is all "oh youre NOT a DJ...where do you spin at, where's your equipment?.....-nice way to try to end a career dream before it even gets organized...but, things can get built piece by piece. music other cats will never hear I OWN, so when I bother to spend 3 gs on 1200s & a mixer, skill-wise fools will get exited out the building for sleeping on styles.

addi, do you even internalize the NEW things I say?

REALLY . ?

I have spoken on 2012 divine mind/brain science and psychic magic arts.
Extraterrestrial visitors, dreamweaving, morphing, DNA analysis, telekinetics and clarivoyance and clairsentience etc...

you think as spitirually enlightened I have slowly made myself, I would attempt to return to working with somebody who has commented on my information as "CRAZY, KOOKY-, UNIQUE TO HIM, UNBELIEVABLE, INSANE...." guy. I will not tell you what to believe or disbelieve, but THAT WAS NOT -A SUPREME BEING UNIT- TO ME.........................

If predictable co-operation cannot be maintained, then it is useless to try..
group members that dance and DJ, know the importance of QUICK LEARNING...

you kicked me out in 2000. Went to jail for a week (thanks) cuz of that. No one else to ask for help. Many would argue I did what was logical for safety and shelter. If beer and weed are TOO MUCH for a person in need to enjoy while trying to make moves, THEN YOU GO BUST -ALL WORK, NO PLAY- jack, and see how bitter you end up turning from anal drudgery.
Yeah, nice to see you too. Dont wait till I can give you money (!). Just get YOUR OWN, pay rent and I'll see you later...... didn't see that eh? so doubtful you never thought I would make money fast enough FOR TORONTO?!?!
'you gotta hurry up , or get left behind'...........if you want a good job, they'll hire me TO MY FACE. and ENJOY me making money for them...if not PZ

in 2009 I come back, and you still think I will be a burden or obstacle to your "oh, so important social image/career goals", so you verbally thrash me to try to get me to conform to your work schedule in attempts to get to the top of 1 more level....BUT-in your misguided attempts to get me to work your way around you, I saw the negative aspects of your way, AND I CHANGED MORE THAN YOU CAN RECOGNIZE SINCE 2000, I CAN'T FUCK WITH THAT. You are a slave-driver, MB. I am a lackadasical overachiever. Art is created on a natural vibe accordingly ASAP. money will be spent relatively to the LP. business is NOT going anywhere, so do things right mechanically like a functioning factory. i think.

haste makes waste. but ONE GOOD well-placed album will last for 8-16 years HOT, then turn classic and cool off over time aging...

let's just agree that our styles are not parallel. And that's what I NEED.
a YES MAN. I KNOW what I am intending to do what way. if you don't like it, you can do things YOUR way, somewhere else, with SOMEONE ELSE.

20+ years of rhyming and freestyling lets you get a good comprehension of what you want to write when it is time to create a new song for some purpose, business or entertainment (for fun).

I would like to understand what this "DIFFERENT WORLD" that I live in, and where is is, that you talk about.... ?ha.
if you dont like prostitutes and pimps and drug dealers and hiphop thugs and b-boys and alcoholics and hardcore partiers and drug smokers,shamen, gurus, right wing freedom fighters, atheists, revolutionairies, rebels, models, dancers, actors, directors, comic book illustrators, homeless jokers, weedheads and alcohics, sluts, hookers ,hoes, sports athletes, students, teachers, conceptualists, misfits, space scientists, psychic readers, musical experimentalists, chemists, graffitti artists, just criminals, historians, gangbanger OGs, gunmen, secret society members, esoteric educationalists, meditators, magicians, sorcerors, wizards, killers, and dope hiphop rhyme lyricists of poetry literature THEN I LIVE IN THE WORLD THOSE PEOPLE (on Earth) live on.....

quit weed and promote your UNIVERSAL LOVE religion , or whatever you think you should tell people is positivity, from your perspective.

and the way you SAY THINGS LIKE IT CANNOT END OR IS SOME GURANTEED SUCCESS IS daft. we have not succeeded. -I- ACTUALLY WILL NOT BE LINKED WITH YOU FOR LIFE, and will NOT be doing anything SBU-related AT ALL after this album fades out....if you want to delude yourself into telling everybody you think wants YOUR SBU music, then really do it without me, cuz I don't think you take rejection too GOOD.

I SAID "FUCK OFF. MINDBENDER. YOU FUCKED WITH MY LIFESTYLE BY YOUR BULLSHIT OPINION TOO HARD , THINKING YOU WERE HELPING ME, AND YOU JUST REPELLED ME out of your phone contact list, may as well be, cuz I left you. If you do not consider me solo, then I will take all the time it takes to LEGALLY SEPARATE Conspiracy out of SBU, then away from Mindbender.... can you not see that you CAN be WRONG in your versions of positivity, by people that are SO FAR BEYOND YOUR KIND OF RIGHTEOUS CONSCIOUSNESS, that they just move on where you cannot be an issue to affect them in any way whatsoever....?

guy you slept on me. I made a DVD while you were being a "j-journalist"

I can freestyle on my own mic , drunk blunted, and sell it to people you dont know and prolly will never like or relate to. Like Necro and Tame One
you can't fuck with the shit I do, son, and I can't explain this to you, star..

BUT

you are just 1 guy. speak for YOU. you can't speak for me, and if you think you can, your hilarious misunderstanding will be laughed at retrospectively when the idiocy of the irrelevance is finalized....

DO YOU. ALONE.

we had 3 LPs. leave it at that and find someone better. i know you want to and can. if me asking you for help ever is too much, i never need to again. May 30, you get $30 and I take back my cat. and whatever I own at your place. Peace be with you and whatever GOD you believe in.....

your attempt to out-shine my chosen spiritual science (of HTM) was seen as blasphemous enough to end a business connection and a discussion analyst. You think you have some sort of Supreme or superior viewpoint, due to your "knowledge", but I don't know what you read, and yeah, "unlimited multiple pussy" is pretty 'righteous', or this FREE LOVE promotion thoughts.... word. nothing new tho. But if you know anything, IF YOU SAY YOUR WAY -IS THE BETTER RIGHT WAY- THEN SO BE IT. ELSEWHERE, without knowing my thoughts. Cuz until you can prove some sort of more agreeable intelligence, keep your martin luther king mindset away from my malachi Z york mindset.

TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE. SORRY. i am not wrong or right.I'm getting $$$

If I can't agree with you, I am sorry for attempting cooperation.

I now see what kind of perspective I am faced against. Peace to your life.
Last edited by Conspiracy on Fri May 14, 2010 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

also that is not a good way to try to achieve an understanding
APPLY WHATEVER SITUATION YOU PERCEIVE YOUR WAY TO WHATEVER EXAMPLE YOU TRY TO ARGUE YOUR POINT AGAINST.....yo are not trying to compliment my MIND, eh mindbender (the smart/DUMB) one.

if cuz i do all the things you are scared to do, or just arent they type to do cuz of what you heard, but dont know for youself, and say/call me "crazy", then, I'll call you blasphemously opinionated or "an elitist liar that misinforms people".... don't think you can say what you want to ME.
guy, if you wanna see JUST HOW DESENSITIZED and neutral I am in getting to my future paradise palace, then g'wan and move out da way-

you are weighing me down (from levitating with my activated merkaba!)

7 chakras and 3 eyes, 10 times live 3 tries, rock hard like stone, cold and cruel crush rough bustin' bones...........
2010 C

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

in edmonton, during my fun, lonely, expensive, emotionally experimental art creation phaze,i said i'd leave SBU, cuz I thought you'd RAT ME OUT. you aint street, son.

why WOULDNT I want to work with someone who puts out all my shit the way I want? 90's MCs DREAM. not some not-rap cat saying what should be given to the fans, when they think......

-I told 93% of ALL MUSIC OR ENTERTAINERS ABOUT SBU. on word of mouth advertising concept. I didnt make all the raps and beats. I am not taking credit for YOUR works....THAT'S -rightfully- YOURS
in terms of big rap groups in Canada, to me, it's:
Biggest-Saukrates/Choclair/Kardinall combo
then
1-SWOLLEN MEMBERS
2-SEBUTONES
3-CHECKMATE AND CONCISE
4-SUPREME BEING UNIT
5-THE REPRESENTATIVES
6-CLASSIFIED
7-ETERNIA
8-MOKA ONLY
9-APOPHIS
10-THE CORPS/CONTRABAND
11-MATHEMATIK
12-BELLY
13-EMOTIONZ
*edit AND I FORGOT -DRAKE- now...

if we are competing with people CD-wise, then I BETTER BE TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT the old group SBU. guy, i see canada's biggest celebrities and I did my best Conspiracy songs with SBU (some of them so far) so i told all who I was by word of mouth promotion and shameless self promo.

lose ME, and be the biggest winner there ever can be -

thank you. I got some other street drama to deal with and cats to fight..
2010 C

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

but we still can spend money around eachother. if you just be pay & go.

back to the basic with everybody.

when I'm WELL-KNOWN famous, i'll be comedically wise and brutally raw.
2010 C

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

This just confirms everything i've said about Mindbender to be true : Adhi Stewart was the awkward ugly duckling twin who got no girls and stayed in his bedroom staring longingly at pictures of Nas, 2pac and Capital Q from The Dream Warriors throughout his teenage years/early twenties before getting his wildly popular and successful twin Khari Stewart addicted to hard drugs, shipping him off to the wilderness of Edmunton and then pretending to be him around Toronto so he could finally lose his virginity and go to parties.

Mindbender is one twisted, evil, jealous bastard who ruined the life and sanity of his own flesh & blood just be to be able to get blueballs from Eternia.

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

and 1 irrelevant tip, Mindbender,

conformity is not for leaders
2010 C

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

I Drive A Lexus,

some of that joke can be realistically comedically, brutally harshly applied to the real timeline story..

-people mixing up the twins
-me doing hard drugs out in Alaska/middle-a-fuck nowhere
-MB stealing my shine in Toronto (naw he runs clubs and raps at shows)

but and this, I was, from 15 to 21-ish A VIOLENT CRIMINAL, DOPE DEALER, selling quarter-pounds of weed, drunk all day AT SCHOOL selling weed outta stolen cars and vans, fighting anyone while jacking people of their nice gear and loot and jewellery/pagers and goodies, vandalizing almost anywhere, stealing mad food and being the leader of the Nextra/Ace crew in Ottawa, Ontario, where we ran half the city, a crew of 25 basketball-showtime, weight-lifting, whore-pimpin', double broad daylight shooting (long unfinished story...media documented), gang barroom brawling, bus hopping, fatally lethal disrespect joking with eachother-type, record scratching, Juice and Boyz in the Hood Menace II New Jersey Drivin', freestyle fuckin' up, stranger disrespecting, multiple sex party hosting, 16 to 30 year old woman romanticizing, open house party sleaze ball heckler, shoplifting, juvenile record community service completing, BMX/skateboarding, comic book collecting, street fighter 2 + Nintendo sony sega arcade Game Master, beer bottle smashing in the club to my favorite songs kinda, home studio assembling, black sketchbook rhyme scripting, picture pencilling , infinite-knowledge-in-a-book discovering NUBIAN NIGGA !

so why would anyone want to claim a piece of CONSPIRACY?

cuz he's a free spirit that has style.....so try to be around that dude if ya can , for good or for bad (i seem to see-HA!)

that coke weed mixed with some good new age cosmic intelligence will help free your curiousity about the future of life and what is possibly doable with new energy resource situations with uncontrolled freedom!

Lemme show ya somethin'-FIRE MARSHALL BILL aka Slim Kharey
2010 C

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

I didn't smoke crack OR crystal till 2002 in edmonton, and quit when I came back to toronto in 2009 to get out of the scene/business. too much police interference with show travel

just the legal shit now. Liquor, cigarettes and a bit of weed.

one E pill every birthday and christmas.

minimize , but don't eliminate the hard drugs until a more secure solution can be found about enjoying fully with friends in a private atmosphere

I Need Drugs lyrics are SO ON POINT, listen to 'THE CRAZIES 86 rock remix' then 'CHASING THE DRAGON moshpit remix', and see what rock rap can run
hardcore dope combinations
C
2010 C

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

interesting.

Conspiracy, you have no idea how bad I want Steven Spielberg and Spike Lee to discover you and sit down and do a movie about you. You are such a marvel of modern magic, medicine and mindstates that I cannot fathom how in the world you exist. You are like nothing and nobody else on this planet, and sometimes you amaze myself.

I will let what I said stand up beside what you said. I hear you, I read you. I don't need to go back and forth with you on this. The few things I'll reply to are:

1) if you think you are going to be in the music business with someone you don't have occasional differences of opinion: YOU ARE NOT IN FUCKING BUSINESS. You are dealing with children who don't stand up for their actual thoughts and beliefs and ideas. You think Biggie and Puffy didn't have differences of opinion? You think Jay-Z didn't have fights with Dame Dash, or most of the Roc? It's childish to think that arguments mean incompatibility. Man, THIS IS ART. No two artists are alike. So when they collaborate, there WILL be differences of thought. MATURE PEOPLE CAN COMPROMISE THEIR DIFFERENCES. Your ego is not there yet. I ain't gonna kiss your fucking ass. Some people have said to me "yo, just meet your brother half way, cater to him, do what he says just so the group can work." MOTHERFUCKER, I have bent over backwards to save your life so much that I can't fathom how much more I could do for you. Fuck this shit, you're gonna learn some stuff the hard way, because of the enormous ego that lives in your head that you remain so oblivious to. You cannot see how much you hold yourself back with your justified drug abuse and your egotistical "professionalism". I'm sorry, but NOBODY else is saying it to you. Just because Crunk Chris is releasing music from Moka Only and Noah 23 on his label doesn't exactly put Legendary Entertainment on the level of what Battleaxe used to be, much less a Stones Throw or a Rhymesayers. Dude, that's NOT a label, he's a CD-R manufacturer. He has not gotten you ONE show, didn't do ONE tour, and I would bet that not only is there no actual contracts, but I bet he has never sent one quarterly royalty check. THAT is what real labels do.

You are not signed to a record label with a negotiated contract. REAL TALK: YOU LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD AND YOU STILL WANT TO ESCAPE TO ANOTHER, MORE DRUG INFESTED FANTASY WORLD. I'm going to let it all be known. Let's tell the whole fucking truth as BRUTALLY as we lived it. YES I kicked you out my house around 2000... why? Because you were sleeping on my floor for two months, mentally unstable, coming to my job drunk, loitering and trespassing in the bus terminal (which is what you got arrested for, don't blame me for that, man), and then I came to see you in jail, and worked with the family to get your homeless, jobless, directionless life back home to mom where you could heal. And that was in 2000.

Fast forward to 2009, you nearly did the same thing. It's well documented in the Mindbender post in Party and Bullshit, because I wanted to capture the unbelievable truth you were living and lying about. In your mind you say:
Guy, 2 free months on a couch is NOT like lending me $50000, like the way you like to make it sound when you talk about me at your bachelor apartment in 2000. I'm in the wrong place if I can't crash on THE FLOOR and get my business together in a NEW CITY, like I did again when I moved AGAIN to TO in 2009, CHILLING IN THE CORNER of your shit, till I got my money income stabilized better, so I CAN LEAVE YOU.

You think I want to be dependent on you, if you can't even afford to take care of your own bills easily with some extra to lend to a (ex) group member?
ha.
you're something else, man. you're fucking UNBELIEVABLE. nice of you to downplay what I did for you... and i'm glad you said it accurately: "you were dependent on me", because you were. HEAVILY. TOO HEAVY, actually. I carried your whole fucking life twice, because you couldn't. Don't blame me for helping you as much as I could before I broke myself. That's hubristic egotism on a level that cannot be easily comprehended.
peculiar how you try to minimize and alter the sacrifices I made for you.
do you remember CLEARLY what these situations were? you saying "hey bro, I'm homeless, I just need a place to stay for a few days. 3-4 days tops, before i move out", me being the family member that can't say 'no', so i reluctantly say "okay come stay with me", then you proceed to get on some life sponge shit and you stay in my world displaying no willpower to REALLY fix your own life. BOTH TIMES, you DID NOT GET A JOB when you said you would, you DID NOT pay me the MEASLY money on time that I asked you for, to contribute to everything I was covering. I literally paid for every element you used in your life, from water to electricity to toilet paper to food to housing to the computer you used and the TV you watched. I asked you for THIRTY DOLLARS to contribute when you were here in January 2009. What did you say and do? "Aw fuck you guy, I don't gotta pay, just let me crash." As you fucking drank 40s on the couch and bought $100 worth of CDs from HMV inexplicably, when you could have easily downloaded them from the computer. Dude, you didn't even OPEN half the CDs, they just sat there, disrespectfully, just like you, costing me time, money, energy and sanity that I didn't think I'd have to spend. So here you are, getting drunk, crashing on my couch, buying CDs, when YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO LIVE AND NO JOB. And you said "oh, I'll just be here 3 days." YOU STAYED FOR 33 days before I had to force you out, because if I didn't, YOU WOULD STILL BE FREELOADING OFF ME HERE NOW. You taught me tough love, bro. I didn't want to do a lot of the things you made me choose between, but there is not one person in the world who, when given these two difficult choices, would enjoy either. I cannot enable your egotistical delusional drug dreams anymore. They hold you back from higher success so much, but YOU need to learn that on your own. These words will just fly through your head without landing anywhere important because you think you're right all the time. You justify all your actions more selfishly than anyone I've met. If you think you're right in how you've treated me over the years, down to not even thanking me when I bailed you out of jail... then, Khari Stewart, you must learn. A lot more.

most of this other stuff you say is really neither here nor there to me. anyone who believes it, whatever. I don't even think YOU believe half this stuff you're saying here, Conspiracy. I don't believe in HTM, but I have learned from it, and respect your choice to believe in it. I don't believe Islam or Christianity, but I take the jewels they offer, while also criticizing the problems they create.

and Khari, don't talk to the bitchtime leeches around here like they are near my level or yours.

that statement said it all: "Mindbender stealing my shine in Toronto."
:naswtf:
WHAT. IN. THE. FUCK. ARE. YOU. TALKING. ABOUT?
I ain't doing shit but what I'm supposed to be doing.
Maybe you'd have something close to the power and fame I have in Toronto if you GAVE AS MUCH TO TORONTO AS I HAVE. You stay at home, you don't contribute to the hip hop scene, you selfishly wait for people to bring everything to you, and you only come out to get what you want from people, then you retreat back home to your music world and studio. That would be fine IF YOU WERE CONTRIBUTING TO THE CITY MORE. Why do I get in every show free? Why do I get so much love from people? BECAUSE I GAVE SO MUCH ENERGY AND LOVE TO SO MANY PEOPLE FOR SO LONG. You just want to take, you think you are entitled to the top of the game. YOU AREN'T. You are too selfish. Give more of your time to people, and the things you aren't getting in Toronto will start coming to you. Give first, then you will start receiving. You are waiting around for someone to give you before you even give them a reason why they should. I pray you do not forget this thought, because it is the core reason why you have not evolved in your career very fast. You can record 50 albums, but if you don't share them properly in a suitable business fashion, what's the point?

Conspiracy, your ego is the death of The Supreme Being Unit. Time will tell if there ever is a resurrection or reincarnation. If you want to pretend in your mind that the difficulties and disagreements that arose from me saving your life twice is the reason that you left the group... then fool yourself into believing that. In your heart, you know that's 100% bullshit. The rest of this, I will let God, the universe, the public, and the world decide whatever they want. But I sleep good at night knowing I tried my best to save your fucking life, soul and mind, Khari.

Like Aleister Crowley says: "do what thou wilt".
you will see the not so special effects of the spells you have cast, Conspiracy.

I remain truthful and loving. See you in the future.

in reality,
Mindbender Supreme

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

I don't give a fuck anymore, y'all.

please DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD.

here's the next song on the SBU album. It is called 'Glorious Harmonization'.

Conspiracy, I am going to release one song every Friday until the album is online, cool? The people must have this. Fans will love it, haters will envy it, and others won't give a fuck. Let's give the people something interesting.

in peace that is prepared for war,
Mindbender YOTMB

"Glorious Harmonization":

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/sh ... on=8,0,0,0" width="335" height="28" id="divplaylist"><param name="movie" value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist? ... 372139-424" /><embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist? ... 372139-424" width="335" height="28" name="divplaylist" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashpl ... d></object>

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

I will let what I said stand up beside what you said. I hear you, I read you. I don't need to go back and forth with you on this. The few things I'll reply to are:
:lol: at saying this then writing a whole essay response.

Time for the :lock:

Odnet

Post by Odnet »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:I don't give a fuck anymore, y'all.

Conspiracy, I am going to release one song every Friday until the album is online, cool? The people must have this. Fans will love it, haters will envy it, and others won't give a fuck. Let's give the people something interesting.

Mindbender YOTMB

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/sh ... on=8,0,0,0" width="335" height="28" id="divplaylist"><param name="movie" value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist? ... 372139-424" /><embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist? ... 372139-424" width="335" height="28" name="divplaylist" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashpl ... d></object>
This is by far the best song you've posted. Really good production. The contrasting styles work here and the lyrics don't sound like a laundry list of sci-fi references either. You also do better with the toned-down delivery.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Odnet wrote:

Mindbender YOTMB

This is by far the best song you've posted. Really good production. The contrasting styles work here and the lyrics don't sound like a laundry list of sci-fi references either. You also do better with the toned-down delivery.
thank you!!! there are a few joints like this on the album.

this is what I'm saying about opinions (ESPECIALLY OPINIONS ON MINDBENDER/CONSPIRACY MUSIC.)

this is one of the songs that Thomas Quinlan said was disposable in his review. I beg to differ. I just know he's not into hip hop like this (and songs like 'Inner Struggle'). But they speak to other people...

much respect for taking the time to listen, my friend. thank you for leading by example.

every Friday, I'll drop another song. We're not even at the halfway point of the album :cheers:

peace to Odnet
naturalborn103 wrote:
:lol: at saying this then writing a whole essay response.

Time for the :lock:
seriously: can some of you ever in your fucking life STAY WHERE YOU DON'T FUCKING BELONG?

BITCHES, LEAVE. this does not concern you. if you don't want to talk about SBU or the music, just fucking LEAVE, and let us discuss this. seriously. your childish actions disgust me sometimes. some of you guys are so fucking pathetic. FUCK OFF. :nut:

Haitian Jack

Post by Haitian Jack »

cant u just put ur album out like normal and peeps buy it/dl it, hit u wit sum feedback and thats that?

Raphael De La Ghetto

Post by Raphael De La Ghetto »

Mindbender YOTMB

"Nahmean, Dunny?
Bugs Bunny is amazing."