SBU song #12: Hidden History in the Making

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ardamus wrote:
Stoop Kid wrote:he wants criticism and feedback on each track individually. Image
his refridgerator box >>>> your halfway house

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Balzac wrote:why are you purposely leaking this album for free?
as if there's a major swell of people waiting for it who would pay for it.

I'm going to leak this, cause if we don't put it out, even less people will hear it. Weez-L isn't the best business man, and neither are me or Conspiracy. and let's not pretend it's not 2010. people hearing it will probably be the best promotion and word of mouth, cause how am I going to do videos without my brother in them, and Weez-L in Edmonton? this whole shit is fucked, and i'm right about to write up a press release to send to the world telling the truth:

-Conspiracy left the group, for reasons unknown to Mindbender's sense of logic, right after we finally completed the follow-up that was 13 years in the making
-buying the new SBU album will be worth it even if you heard it, because the CD is a collector's item to some people (because the second SBU CD/tape is, to some heads across the world)
-people supporting this album and it becoming bigger is the only way SBU might get back together in some form

what the fuck else do I have to lose? i saw Conspiracy today, and there's no way to describe who or what this guy is doing, on any level of life. :ff:

the saga continues.

like no other,
YOTMB
Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote:
Stoop Kid wrote:he wants criticism and feedback on each track individually. Image
his refridgerator box >>>> your halfway house
yeah yeah! :cheers:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

i just thought it was weird to bother pressing the thing then giving all the songs away. you'd be surprised how many cd's weez can slang around here. is he the only one with hard copies?

either way, cd's dope we were all jamming to it the other day.

:cheers:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Balzac wrote:i just thought it was weird to bother pressing the thing then giving all the songs away. you'd be surprised how many cd's weez can slang around here. is he the only one with hard copies?

either way, cd's dope we were all jamming to it the other day.

gotta do both these days. people with honor will pay $10 for the CD and also get the mp3s. $10 ain't much to pay for this album, it's worth it.

selling CDs is an uphill battle in Toronto. This ain't Brooklyn.
thanks for the support, doggie!

http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

'no way to describe what I am doing on any level of life'-MB

like I let many know, the way that guy talks like his version of how he sees things is THE WAY EVERYBODY ELSE SHOULD SEE THINGS type shit.

hey MB, stay in your lane, and sometimes it is better to keep your thoughts about people to yourself.-

CONSPIRACY moves at speeds faster than your "limited" mindframe works in...

I think you might be able to consider this a realistic possibility.
-SOME KNOWLEDGE/PEOPLE IN LIFE, ARE BEYOND YOUR ABILITY TO COMPREHEND AND CATEGORIZE IN YOUR CONVENIENT DEFINITIONS (because your understanding is lower than theirs or you don't know just how little of their knowledge you DON'T KNOW, or thought you had)...

nigga, I got some real insight into cosmic intelligence. OUTER-fuckin'-SPACE aliens, buddy.

agree or doubt, it matters none. I know what i experience in my life...

the words you read are just the way to relay the information to people.
-it is alot deeper than the understanding can be transferred into language.

whatever.

i know many older, richer people alot smarter than me, ON SOME LIVING REALITY SPIRITUAL EXISTANCE LIFESTYLE(s), so what you let me know about your aspects of "positivity and love(?)" or "futuristic intelligence" and even "Heaven and magical powers/GODS" is what you said it is.
But what you said it is, is not compatible or relatable (nor agreeably combinable) to my studies in righteousness learning/spiritualism.

SO, just let the past fade away, and sell the album.

not everybody is gonna get it online. they will buy CDs, too.

it is a good album, but for me, working with you guys your way is not working for me. So i'll just be out and do some new shit somewhere else.

I am not in SBU. if you can still do YOUR group without me, then I'll see, and be happy at your continued endeavours, and know you were strong on your own from the beginning, and I didn't need to worry about you holding down the mic.

I have, little to your knowing, have recorded with about 8 other people in toronto. MCs that make beats, do graffitti, smoke weed, freestyle, and just rap their shit and done. no big deal about everything.

it's only some lyrics for sale over beats, essentially. people will make what they want out of the messages, so let the fans just enjoy the songs however they want.

I can't tell anybody how to listen to my music.

it sounds FACE VALUE, tho.

i can't wait until they hear 'HISTORY IN THE MAKING'
Last edited by Conspiracy on Wed May 19, 2010 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

and for the record, what I was doing was

drawing pictures. and eating chicken fingers plus drinking juice at a library writers group....

(faggoty attempts to make it sound like I am just all WEIRD or a fucked-up write-off, in some way. MB no real cats pay any mind to bad opinionated idiocy. truth be known, later you'll look stupider than you tried to make ME look...)

WOW.

look at the way that guy makes me sound.
if people like this are allowed in the media to spread their perspective, then I need not listen to fans/media opinions of what is being reported about by them.

they are misleading the masses with their jealous hatred, just for attention

SEEMINGLY...( - - what's that look like to the rest of you?....)

i only get complimented when it benefits SBU's image and career stature.
keep my name out cha mouth, and regard me as NOT HAVING BEEN HERE
(I AIN'T HAVIN' THAT)

oh and i am also like Rockness Monster + busta (attitude wise-sorta)
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

what if the 'supposed' NEXT ALBUM takes 14 years to drop?

I'm tha FUCK O-U-T. i won't wait around for another project being done like this....

not even a mansion and a blank cheque could make me rap in SBU again
2010 C

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

MB, ever consider the factual possibility, i left the group, because of reasons that are not because of YOU, OR me?

it's not all just addi win, khari lose or khari win and addi lose all the time..

when you get into problems with absolute strangers, shit gotta be put on pause/deaded. AND THE ACTUAL CURRENT SITUATION GET DEALT WITH
2010 C

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Conspiracy, you have problems that are undescribable. I love you and understand you more than many, which is why I still tolerate your passive-aggressive bullshit and your general illogical disrespect. You are not very connected to reality, and you say a lot of things you don't ever do, as well as believing if you say something, it's reality. You do NOT run Canada, you are not close to do all the things you say you are, and you need HELP from others to acheive higher levels of business. I'm sick of you pretending and fucking around. The people you are working with? Cool! Great for you, keep doing things. But are they taking you places you have never been? Are they helping get you new shows? Are they evolving your career, business wise? I hope so. Cause I'm rising. 'Jupiter' is like nothing else ever.

If your ego is SO HUGE that if, hypothetically, someone like Pharrell Williams came and heard the SBU album and said "this is genius! I'll offer you two a deal for another SBU album" and you said "no, I can't work with this guy" then I would laugh, cry, and EXPOSE your entire fucking essence, because that would be too much delusional hubris, and the world would have to know that you are more of a problem to yourself and me than anyone could ever fathom.

This here, what you're doing in this post, is disgusting, actually. How you poke and prod for my attention by disrespecting me publicly on this message board, but when I saw you in person yesterday, you were neutral with your vibe, and had nothing bad to say to my face. I'm sick of you and your pretending and your fantasy world and the hallucinations that control your psyche. You have very little idea of what's going on around you, and if you DO KNOW, then you are very duplicitous because you feign ignorance and naivete at times, and pretend you don't or can't do certain things, and only continue doing things that serve your ego and selfishness. I ain't playing games with you no more, Khari, and I'm not feeding into your bullshit. If you know your path is so perfect, then fly away. I never said my way is the only way or the best way, I just say it IS a way. I invited EVERYONE on this board numerous times to deconstruct and breakdown my "we are God/earth is Heaven" idea many times. If anyone knows a better idea, please tell me, I humbly await new lessons, and welcome new higher wisdom with open arms! But if you can't teach me something better, then I'm sticking to this idea, cause it's pretty fucking amazing. And I prefer it to any other idea. You keep looking to the sky for the Nibiru Mothership, or waiting for some savior, Jesus, Yahweh, Yashua, Lord Maitreya, Malachi Z. York or whoever you think is your Messiah to come take you to the heaven you want. My Heaven is right here inside my soul, and I'm the God of my own life.
It works for me. I still fear myself more than I fear anything else on this planet, because thinking this way gives one access to infinite power. Making sure the heart holds the power instead of the ego is the ONLY reason that it's hard to grasp the concept of "I am God". Ego is take take take, heart is give give give. A God who takes is not as good as a God who gives. And I give a LOT, to Philaflava, to Toronto hip hop, and to people in general.

You will never acheive the dreams you desire if you don't give yourself, Conspiracy. And you're too much of a selfish person right now to see how much MORE you have to give to the music industry to achieve your dreams. Yeah, you made 50 albums, that's a start. But you need to give more of your personality, more professionalism, more quality, and more discipline to your craft. I could be wrong, and you can say "Mindbender, you're hard to work with cause you think you know everything about me and you don't!" but if you are not willing to hear anyone who challenges you, then WELCOME TO THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, right here and now, Conspiracy. You will NEVER evolve past where you are if you don't open your mind.

that's enough for today. I got shit to do.

and word:

I can't wait until they hear 'History In The Making', too. One of the realest songs I ever wrote. Lyrics I put down in 2004 are still word for word applicable to today.

"now this song represents my living flesh and breath/ and your ears envision the estimate level of special testaments these invisible prophets say and it's modern day relevance" - Mindbender

I love you all, but fuck the bullshit that ANY one of you tries to bring to me. I'm all love from moment one, but the second y'all try to fuck around... it's justice, motherfuckers.

no more mr. nice guy. i'm coming for my fucking spot near the top.
fuck anyone trying to hate or stop me

bulletproof peace and warrior love,
YOTMB Mindbender Futurama Supreme

Julius Seizure

Post by Julius Seizure »

Its so cute how you guys have your manic episodes at the same time. The next SBU album should be called hypergraphism.

Please tell me all this shit is for album promotion.

Get therapy. Take meds.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Julius Seizure wrote:Its so cute how you guys have your manic episodes at the same time. The next SBU album should be called hypergraphism.

Please tell me all this shit is for album promotion.

Get therapy. Take meds.
there will be no next SBU album.

this is reality made from some fucked up fantasies.

this is like the life of the members of Wu-Tang or Def Jux or Native Tongues. It wasn't all good at all times, but it was all real.

I fear nothing because I live my truth.

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

let anybody define what they think is right for you, and they are in control of your ability to be an individual alone, just happy with whatever you like/good.

i had to psy-scan you cuz I said ONE THING, and you, showed many examples of it.

-SPEAKING AS IF YOU KNOW THINGS IN MY LIFE, JUST CUZ YOU HAVE HEARSAY RUMOURS AND OUTDATED SECOND HAND INFORMATION, you can try to make people see things your way...

if they do, they won't feel my rhyme style, cuz I am deadly negativity for the cause of spiritual intelligence...

i read your snide comments of songs and articles of media events, and think, "even if you were beetlejuice or Barack Obama, IT DOES NOT MATTER PAST the end of the thought, which is over at 12:00.

your shitstain brains will be wiped like toilet paper......YOU STINK LIKE POO

and if minimimal love is the manditory requirement for your spiritual way, then, GOOD LUCK WITH SUCCESS, BOY........ i am on some facts that are inconvenient to your desire to change/stay the same, so disagree to any degree, we will see who dies first and goes where....

if communication is possible after that, then THE PROOF IS WHAT IT IS SHARED AS....

you will see how conflict leads to peace either way.

i rap as a moneymaker for effort towards WORK. if you pay me, it will be after you get what you properly negotiated, LEGALLY WITH ME.

no shady shit, sir

WE GO OUR OWN WAY.....Shock G meets Abstract Rude 2012

C
2010 C

elohim

Post by elohim »

Conspiracy wrote:your shitstain brains will be wiped like toilet paper......YOU STINK LIKE POO
:rofl: awwww shitttt

For that post, here's a beat you can use as long as you post the end result on :phila::

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/sh ... on=8,0,0,0" width="470" height="36" id="divplaylist"><param name="movie" value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist? ... esign=true" /><embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist? ... esign=true" width="470" height="36" name="divplaylist" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashpl ... d></object>
http://www.zshare.net/audio/762919337a867ea1/

To be fair, this is the best I've ever heard from y'all; so Mindbender, you can make your own version if you want. I mean, this album was recorded in '04, right? Who's the better rapper in 2010?

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

for your information:

I am responsible for none but I.

since 18 i have been a legal adult in the international courts of law, so EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES. this planet's laws are too outdated to compare to the intergalactic intelligence stream of consciousness that increases all every time and is uncontrollable by any one, or mass group of individuals here with positions of influence on the public's life.

that's why I am so serious about business and separating the bad from the good (that is sent in my direction)

none may enter my zone maliciously, or else be instantaneously removed

elohim, I will write a new song, over that beat you gave me, in like 2 or 3 days....don't wanna rush it. That beat deserves more contemplation towards the rhyme lyrics that are gonna be used on the song. nice sounding VIBE!!!! you know Conspiracy is ready to ditch society (non-agreeing family and friends/co-workers too) in the name of salvation of oneself to get to my (hopeful) home in the Heavens....ANU made an infinitely expaning thing called THE ALL, and it is full of places to live and chill...so i'll find a place with the HTM angels that show me unconditional love at all times educationally with unilateral respect in all personal encounters.... i see who the good guys are...THE BLACK AFRICAN ANUNAQUI ALIENS THAT NO MEDIA SOCIETY LIKES TO GIVE ATTENTION AND RECOGNITION TO.

i didn't say to follow me, or pay attention to my words. i am speaking to those that can know how to know comprehension of my communication. some of the futuristic (2012+) knowledge teachings will be too much for slower, older minds to process fully and internally correct, so they will be experiencing negative hate and rebellion and insane anger etc. in the rejection of the INFORMATION THAT IS NOT ON A WAVELEGNTH/ OR IN LANGUAGE TERM COMBINATIONS UNDERSTANDABLE TO THEM.

sorry but not all will make it to the 'beyond' (simple explanation) because of the lack of spiritual energy requirements and ability to co-exist and adapt to the new age of Aquarius and it's many infinite additional happenings....

party on. babylon (and it's secret infiltrators) will not succeed past sight

gem for the day: A SUPREME BEING COULD BE A HOMELESS MAN BEGGING FOR CHANGE IN ON A STREET CORNER, WITH SECRET MAGIC
2010 C

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Conspiracy wrote: gem for the day: A SUPREME BEING COULD BE A HOMELESS MAN BEGGING FOR CHANGE IN ON A STREET CORNER, WITH SECRET MAGIC
Word, that makes sense. :cheers:

Cowy

Post by Cowy »

MB, you've gotten way better. You still have a ways to go, but props where do.

This last song you posted is the best thing I've ever heard from you. And that song you posted that everyone said was a EL-P/CoFlow ripoff was pretty good too.

:leon:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Cowy wrote:MB, you've gotten way better. You still have a ways to go, but props where do.

This last song you posted is the best thing I've ever heard from you. And that song you posted that everyone said was a EL-P/CoFlow ripoff was pretty good too.

:leon:
thanks, man.

and 'Jupiter' is my 'Illmatic'.

stay tuned,
YOTMB

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

no better time than the present, right? it's the perfect moment to upload this song:

Supreme Being Unit - Inner Struggle.

for all those who said we can't rap... you should listen to this at least once. for all those who are fans of us... i hope you enjoy this one as much as i do. this should get a video one day, if anything does on this album. of course, it will be all clip-art pics and footage of old SBU shows, but something is better than nothing.

"a savage force pulls your willpower back and forth/ the ending is the hundred ton judgement, the beginning is the moment of truth lacking form" - Mindbender

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/sh ... on=8,0,0,0" width="335" height="28" id="divplaylist"><param name="movie" value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist? ... 431369-507" /><embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist? ... 431369-507" width="335" height="28" name="divplaylist" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashpl ... d></object>

thank you to every single person who listens.

"a little wisdom/ a blissful religion/ crystal visions in doubles/ then the third eye in your mind searches the world to find a way to win the inner struggle..."

(inner) peace.
YOTMB

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

"Inner Struggle" is a song that supports internal history research/soul-searching type things...

like spending time on a sunny day, alone just walking through nature

or reading deep, complex books to develop your personal info level

and getting to the end of the journey to the top of the mountain is the point of the reward for the work endeavours to conquer the challenges...

translated: hard work pays off to the degree you work.the more the better

share this album with people that love next level underground hiphop....
2010 C

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

what do you guys think is the best song to make a "video" for so far?

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

the 9 minute space rap joint

nah sike, i dunno

whichever one lends itself to good visuals

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

song dont load btw

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

all the songs work for me, Piff. sorry, man. you really don't hear it? :naswtf: :killacam:

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

mindbender, drop another next-level expression of excellence on the gentlemen....

I am getting paid next monday.

I got the $30 I owe you. and I wanna buy some more CDs wholesale.

time to start saving money from CD sales and buying more CDs ONLY. !!

mathematics never fails if you follow it to the maximum number perfectly
2010 C

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

song 9 - Equilibrium (peace to those who saw the movie, shit's ill)

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/sh ... on=8,0,0,0" width="335" height="28" id="divplaylist"><param name="movie" value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist? ... 519798-013" /><embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist? ... 519798-013" width="335" height="28" name="divplaylist" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashpl ... d></object>

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Alright, some decent music overall you dropped, but with every trak being over 5 minutes you know people aren't going to listen to the entire album. I'm probably not going to check it, the 9 songs were enough. You should have dropped the China song as a single, which got some positive feedack, and another single before the album drops. A lot more people would have checked.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

I dig the beat change-ups like a mawfucka. But 7:37 of anything is too much.

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Employee wrote:I dig the beat change-ups like a mawfucka. But 7:37 of anything is too much.
Of mediocrity or weak shit, but someone like Outkast who have two 7+ minute songs on Aquemini and made it work. This album probably isn't going to be shorter than 80 minutes.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

this album is entirely way too much everything.

when you hear it all at once, you go :ohsh:

the last 4 songs is when it starts getting really crazy.

stay tuned,
YOTMB

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

i like the last beat alot with the scratches. MB.....dug your verse.....and for once, i actually could tolerate Conspiracy....best song so far
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner