Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

HustleCrowe

Vinnie Paz " Season Of The Assassin" album snippet

Post by HustleCrowe »

the track with Beanie Sigel sounds like its :ohsh:

http://www.amazon.com/Season-of-the-Ass ... 5&sr=301-1

table

Post by table »

Angry white MCs exhaust me and all the beats sound the same.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

table wrote:Angry white MCs exhaust me and all the beats sound the same.

what about angry black mcs?

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

HustleCrowe wrote:
table wrote:Angry white MCs exhaust me and all the beats sound the same.

what about angry black mcs?
what's your point? vinnie paz is whiter than I am.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Shouldn't that guy on the cover be way shorter and fatter? Also, is that a skirt he is wearing?

RA the Rugged Man and Beanie > everything else about this

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

Pistolvania

No Spiritual Surrender

Aristotleג€™s Dilemma.
:rofl: at these track titles.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Brougham33 wrote:
Pistolvania

No Spiritual Surrender

Aristotleג€™s Dilemma.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: / :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Re: Vinnie Paz " Season Of The Assassin" album sni

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe wrote:Image

dillinger

Post by dillinger »

embarrassing

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

LOL

Vinnie Paz without Stoupe is perhaps the most irrelevant thing in the entire universe. And LOL @ consequently only listening to white rappers, some moolies rap pretty good, you know?
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Brougham33 wrote:
Pistolvania

No Spiritual Surrender

Aristotleג€™s Dilemma.

DLG

Post by DLG »

probably my least fav rapper in the world. voice, delivery, lyrics, everything screams corny.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:LOL

Vinnie Paz without Stoupe is perhaps the most irrelevant thing in the entire universe. And LOL @ consequently only listening to white rappers, some moolies rap pretty good, you know?

my favorite rap group of all time is :wutang:

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

white guilt like a muthafucka every time paz gets mentioned here.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Gyangsta 4 Life wrote:white guilt like a muthafucka every time paz gets mentioned here.

what baffles me is I see posts about Gucci Mane gettin love and Paz gets hated on bad.... If Paz was anything but white, people on here would love his shit.

Money Daniels

Post by Money Daniels »

Dude sounds like Agallah doing the Crookie Monster... but he's serious.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe wrote:
Gyangsta 4 Life wrote:white guilt like a muthafucka every time paz gets mentioned here.

what baffles me is I see posts about Gucci Mane gettin love and Paz gets hated on bad.... If Paz was anything but white, people on here would love his shit.
You're such a stupid faggot.

Sankofa

Post by Sankofa »

Season of the Assassin's Period Spill

nickwoj

Post by nickwoj »

HustleCrowe wrote:

i'm not hatin on paz, but yo you're retarded man. you don't understand anything about charisma and style. it's all over your head.
also why would you have a fucking actual ny street gang that you're absolutely NOT A PART OF's logo as your sig?

Dap

Post by Dap »

vinnie paz is fucking terrible. all this faggot does is yell and talk about how he crucified christ and how he will kill you too. too bad he's a fucking faggot

gucci mane >>>>>>>>>>>> vinnie paz

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

You're such a stupid faggot.

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

LOL

It'd be one thing if niggas was indifferent and just thought he was wack. But you faggots are all up in arms about the guy.

"He's a faggot"; "The worst rapper I've ever heard"; "Fucking terrible"

LOL

Dap

Post by Dap »

Gyangsta 4 Life wrote:LOL

It'd be one thing if niggas was indifferent and just thought he was wack. But you faggots are all up in arms about the guy.

"He's a faggot"; "The worst rapper I've ever heard"; "Fucking terrible"

LOL
but really though, listen to him rap

wouldn't you describe him exactly like that?

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

I am literally going to kill myself.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

nickwoj wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

i'm not hatin on paz, but yo you're retarded man. you don't understand anything about charisma and style. it's all over your head.
also why would you have a fucking actual ny street gang that you're absolutely NOT A PART OF's logo as your sig?
Him and Sean Price had a truce meeting and now he reps Decepticons too. Hustle Crowe is a straight up OG Gangsta Killa.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

nickwoj wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

this post isn't about me holmes.... it's about PAZ ... :lol:

i'll break this down one more time though...... Two people from my crew built with Rack Lo, went out to New York City and officially got down with the Lo Life's..... Rack gave them the green light for the rest of us out here to be apart of the movement, We even brought him, Sean Price & Sadat X down here to perform as apart of the " Lo & Lyrics" tour. I am not an official Lo Life at this time but two of the dudes on my team are. Is that a good enough explanation?

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:
nickwoj wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

Him and Sean Price had a truce meeting and now he reps Decepticons too. Hustle Crowe is a straight up OG Gangsta Killa.

Lo Life's isn't a gang, it's a movement, there's Lo Lifes all over the country.

I love how these posts always turn into about what Im doing, people hate on me here but yet are so concerned.

:lol:

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Hustle Crowe wrote:you obviously have no idea what the Bloods Ru movement is or has become, it's not just about fashion, it's about a movement & a life style. Red gear still gets boosted trust me but sometimes you have to copp it. Like I said about 10 times already, Im not an OG by any means, Im new to the movement but still rep it strong. Tweak Da Leak gave my crew the green light to represent, and that's all
that really needs to be said, so once again, FUCK OFF MY NUTS

nickwoj

Post by nickwoj »

hustle lo,
the lo lifes were an actual real life thugged-out street gang in the 80's. it was way more than just wearing/racking lo.
i'm done dissing you or whatever, i'm just sayin.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

nickwoj wrote:hustle lo,
the lo lifes were an actual real life thugged-out street gang in the 80's. it was way more than just wearing/racking lo.
i'm done dissing you or whatever, i'm just sayin.
I know they were a gang, I knew that way before I was ever associated but I don't think Thirstin & Rack are about " gang bangin" anymore, dudes got kids & families now.

They are trying to keep it positive as a music & clothing movement like it has been for many years now.