sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

rofl at gloss. good catch.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

sean wrote:rofl at gloss. good catch.
we should really start tally of points on this board. i'd get double points for that one.

perlman

Post by perlman »

He fell in the common faggot trap of explaining himself to faggots.
If I had a hammer/I'd build a city on stilts

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:
sean wrote:yeah, i dunno about all this.
i grew up with a girl that was messing with sermon for a while.
she was a banger.
c'mon my nigga i knew a bitch that blew off my nigga doogie howser, she prolly top 10 latina dimepieces in southern cali, the nigga still bangin asses and shit
i like u again :lol:

Freezy Pazzy

Post by Freezy Pazzy »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:
Nom Inf wrote:I feel horrible about saying this but, I'm pretty sure you can add Richard Pryor, Quincy Jones and Paul Mooney to the list. SMMFH.
maybe im not in the loop on these downlow as niggas but my nigga quincy is suckin niggas off?

my heads bout to explode
"Multiplicity, out huntin' my clones / Rap's turnin' out more sweet proteges than Quincy Jones..."
(Chino XL "I Told You So")

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:
Nom Inf wrote:I feel horrible about saying this but, I'm pretty sure you can add Richard Pryor, Quincy Jones and Paul Mooney to the list. SMMFH.
maybe im not in the loop on these downlow as niggas but my nigga quincy is suckin niggas off?

my heads bout to explode
:pause: :pause: :pause: :pause: :pause:

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

moolol

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:

my heads bout to explode
:rofl:

you knew about DMX though, right?

ironically, K-Solo first brought that one to light

haaay
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RAZAH CUTZ

Post by RAZAH CUTZ »

Quincy? That's a new one....don't really believe it niether...

neva heard nuthin bout Pryor either....

LOl, I will admit Mooney do give off a mad feminine vibe...

as far as this man Sermon dis-spelling this shit, I mean there was nuthin to dis-spell really...I heard the rumors back in the day and instantly dismissed them b/c they were all hearsay...

then again, after that man PMD basically eluded to the fact that he believed that Sermon was the one who robbed his crib years back I always did kinda look at him [Sermon] sideways...

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Erick Sermon saying "there were no videos or pictures of me messed up" is a flimsy excuse because the window jumping incident happen in the mid 90's when there was no YouTube and camera phones and stuff.

just sayin
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

2 pages of gay and employee ain't showed up :naswtf:
ImageImageImage

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

^^^ with your sig remaining so yardie gyanksta, this is just a great moment in :phila:

the ironing is delicious

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

i didn't understand a word Sermon was saying in that video.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

RAZAH CUTZ wrote:neva heard nuthin bout Pryor either....
In Pryor's first recorded standup he does this strange bit about sucking dick. Talkin bout, "its okay to suck one dick. But you gotta be careful because you can get addicted...", something like that.

It was his first time in front of a camera, and he seems mad paranoid, so maybe its just the jitters, but most of his routine that night seems reality based.

RAZAH CUTZ

Post by RAZAH CUTZ »

Smitty wrote:
In Pryor's first recorded standup he does this strange bit about sucking dick. Talkin bout, "its okay to suck one dick. But you gotta be careful because you can get addicted...", something like that.

It was his first time in front of a camera, and he seems mad paranoid, so maybe its just the jitters, but most of his routine that night seems reality based.
lol, man, c'mon, Pryor was a wild cat that would say a lot of outlandish shit in a dead pan kinda way. Maybe he was projecting somethin', but I doubt it...

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

RAZAH CUTZ wrote:
Smitty wrote:

lol, man, c'mon, Pryor was a wild cat that would say a lot of outlandish shit in a dead pan kinda way. Maybe he was projecting somethin', but I doubt it...
dude was also a major coke fiend so...

Thug Penis

Post by Thug Penis »

Man watch Richard Pryor's Roast....you'll wonder about him and Mooney. R.I.P. still.
ImageImage

step one

Post by step one »

Thug Penis wrote:Man watch Richard Pryor's Roast....you'll wonder about him and Mooney. R.I.P. still.
username/post combo
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

step one

Post by step one »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:Erick Sermon saying "there were no videos or pictures of me messed up" is a flimsy excuse because the window jumping incident happen in the mid 90's when there was no YouTube and camera phones and stuff.

just sayin
it happened in 2001. Sermon could be filmed in a 10 man gay bukkake video and he still wouldnt be as gay as Drake.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

supnick

Post by supnick »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vnkTqN9vZQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vnkTqN9vZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

edit: btw, that girl on the right in the white wig has always looked EXACTLY like lil wayne to me

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

paul mooney has two kids according to his wiki page.

COOLEHMAGAZINE

Post by COOLEHMAGAZINE »

Paul Mooney is pretty much openly gay and much more amusingly, supposedly has been in a long term relationship with a white man. I saw Mooney do his routine around 2000 in D.C. and this guy was there who seemed to be his partner, so seems believable to me. I dont really see how anyone would think Paul Mooney is not gay.
http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/
http://twitter.com/#!/coolehmag

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos.

Roy Johnson

Post by Roy Johnson »

COOLEHMAGAZINE wrote:I dont really see how anyone would think Paul Mooney is not gay.
:larry:

This is all news to me. Looks like I have to update my "Favorite Homos" list. Marlon Brando, Richard Pryor, Quincy Jones, Paul Mooney, The Guru, etc.

I'm not down with Elton John.
Tweak Da Leak wrote:My nigga Poppabitch fucks with the swine?

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

I've always had my suspicions about Mooney. He comes off like an old black lady, his mannerisms and shit.

That said, IF Pryor and Mooney are gay/bi/whatever I don't give a fuck. Those two are in my list of top 5 entertainers dead or alive.

supnick

Post by supnick »

pryor is the GOAT but i wouldn't put mooney in top 5

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Paul is not gay. His twin sons, Darryl and Dwayne Mooney, are both comedians.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Gyangsta 4 Life wrote:Image
:rofl: Thug Angel indeed.

Pryor is hilarious, but he also tugs at your heartstrings. He mixes in a lot of bittersweet material, especially with his characters.

Mooney, however, is angry as fuck, which I enjoy. He makes me genuinely laugh out loud more than any other comedian.

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

I wouldn't doubt the Richard Pryor rumors. He was molested in his youth.

If you like hockey or football, Theo Fluery and Laveranues Coles sucked a dick at one time in their lives because they were molested also.
Last edited by Big Breeze on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.