new Ill Bill and DJ Muggs " Cult Assassin"

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

HustleCrowe

new Ill Bill and DJ Muggs " Cult Assassin"

Post by HustleCrowe »

if this is a preview of what the whole album is going to sound like, it could be a modern day classic. sick beat & Bill ripped it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IoKAFdXX4VQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IoKAFdXX4VQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Beat isn't that good and Bill sounds awful.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

that's because you hate Ill Bill since he's blown up on the underground, cats on here like the new Young Jeezy but think Bill is wack, makes ZERO sense.

isn't this an underground hip hop forum? or that's what it started out as anyways......

Kid That's Lifeless

HustleCrowe wrote:that's because you hate Ill Bill since he's blown up on the underground, cats on here like the new Young Jeezy but think Bill is wack, makes ZERO sense.

isn't this an underground hip hop forum? or that's what it started out as anyways......
No, I'm older than 13 so I don't think that. And yeah, Lose My Mind >>>>> this song.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Kid That's Lifeless wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:that's because you hate Ill Bill since he's blown up on the underground, cats on here like the new Young Jeezy but think Bill is wack, makes ZERO sense.

No, I'm older than 13 so I don't think that. And yeah, Lose My Mind >>>>> this song.

well you are from the South, so I guess I understand.

oh well

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

You really like white rappers huh?

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

ill bill sounds ok on this muggs beat, but........
he sounds like he is not trying or rhyming quietly on purpose.

other than that, song is good. hoping the album is worth the wait

some good lyrics embedded deep in the song.

peace to the gods.
C
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Haitian Jack

Post by Haitian Jack »

ill bill blew up?

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Haitian Jack wrote:ill bill blew up?
Yeah he blew up the illuminati headquarters with like 5 uzis, one german luger and a couple of goons if you'd heard his last album you would know this already.

Kid That's Lifeless

HustleCrowe wrote:

oh well
Haha true. Keep them country clubs gully, son. Fa real.

Haitian Jack

Post by Haitian Jack »

Moolah wrote:
Yeah he blew up the illuminati headquarters with like 5 uzis, one german luger and a couple of goons if you'd heard his last album you would know this already.
better late than neva :megaman:

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

HustleCrowe wrote:

oh well
Haha true. Keep them country clubs gully, son. Fa real.
never been to a country club in my life, just a country KITCHEN

and yes, ill bill blew up on the underground, indie hip hop scene, especially with LCN.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_DhoRz1V-Y&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_DhoRz1V-Y&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

I'm waiting for that Sean Price/O.C. track...

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Ill Bill is overweight and ghey. Muggs = HOPE YOU'RE CHARGING SOMEONE A LOT OF MONEY TO WORK WITH THIS FAT FUCK WIGGA.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Moolah wrote:
:rofl:

i like this kinda shit, and i think ill bill is hella underrated. his album will be awesome.

today i will listen to 'simian drugs'.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cenzi

Post by cenzi »

Damn... Muggs gave him some serious beats. Like Conspiracy said, there are gonna be some deep gems in between the lyrics. Ill Bill is the white version of Sick Jacken. It's gonna be a dope album never the less.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

hussle your sig is too small i cant read it make it larger plz

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Moolah wrote:

i like this kinda shit, and i think ill bill is hella underrated. his album will be awesome.

Underrated? Are you serious? He and his brother are right with JMT, Emo Technique, Atmosphere, Aesop, and Kweli as the first exposure to non-radio hip hop for 14 yr old new jacks who just switched from listening to rock. That's a big fucking market.

Bill isn't in the least underrated by anyone. He got most of the older heads on lock with his Non Phix shit (which was poppin' big for him in the early 00s btw) and he has the new rock-convert crowd.

If anything, Bill is overrated, duke ain't even that good. Although his last album was pretty hot, so I do have high hopes for this one, especially since Muggs throws heat.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Without even looking I knew this was a HC thread.

ILL SEER

Post by ILL SEER »

i don't know if its just the youtube quality but ive been banging some old ill bill tracks and his voice on these two doesn't sound the same. it might just be he's older now and not as hungry or something. he's dope a dope emcee with the rhymes and flow, no doubt about that though.

AXEWOUNDFISTER
OG FISTOLA

Post by AXEWOUNDFISTER »

wow why is muggs wasteing production on this fuck??

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

first track posted is nice.

i predict muggs will be 4 for 4 on these producer/mc combo albums after this one drops

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

KITFUNK wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Moolah wrote:

Underrated? Are you serious? He and his brother are right with JMT, Emo Technique, Atmosphere, Aesop, and Kweli as the first exposure to non-radio hip hop for 14 yr old new jacks who just switched from listening to rock. That's a big fucking market.

Bill isn't in the least underrated by anyone. He got most of the older heads on lock with his Non Phix shit (which was poppin' big for him in the early 00s btw) and he has the new rock-convert crowd.

If anything, Bill is overrated, duke ain't even that good. Although his last album was pretty hot, so I do have high hopes for this one, especially since Muggs throws heat.
the CONTENT of his lyrics are underrated to me. also you don't hear people bring up Ill Bill's name much when they talk about white rappers, when he's one of the best, in my opinion.

in this plastic pop star world, he will never blow up being as unapologetically hardcore and raw as he is, but i wish he would be waaaay more known, on some Yelawolf shit.

Jimmy Iovine ain't signing Ill Bill to Interscope. But if he did, I'd buy that album. BEFORE I buy Yelawolf's.

but that's just me :megaman:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Never really was into Ill Bill, but this shit with Muggs is making me take notice

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

im a big ill bill fan

and this album is gonna be insane

cant wait

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Any idea why these guys named thier album after an Outer Banks, NC vacation spot? Big Wright Brothers fans?