Keith Murray beat up 2Pac?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Keith Murray beat up 2Pac?

Post by Philaflava »

Keith hasn't been right mentally for a better part of decade now. What a wasted talent. Not that I don't believe he couldn't beat up 2Pac, I just don't believe he did. Didn't Big Noyd knock him out?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w5L4V8gVd10?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w5L4V8gVd10?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

I never heard anything bout this PF.I heard Big noyd knocked him out cause he down with mobb deep. I know keith murray chased mobb deep at a tunnel after havoc said we don't want beef. Maybe magneto can confirm this.

Co-sign keith murray a wasted talent he still on that mid 90's style over West beats which is a cool trick but he coulda been so much more.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

I heard Hustle Crowe punched Sage Francis in the face one time.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Man, Keith Murray is out of his fucking mind.
I was coming back from some wedding about 5 years ago with a bunch of families involved in that wedding and we ended up at a bar near my crib to get a drink. Randomly, Keith was there. It's was super weird cause it was some small little restaurant bar that only really old people ever went to in the west village. Anyway, a few friends and I were like :naswtf: cause he was not only there, but in a super baggy suit with a fedora on.
he eventually started talking to people we were with (the dude is loose and he was definitely 5 or 6 drinks deep at that point). He's got a palpable crazy person vibe. Kinda like an untrained pitbull. anyway, by the end of the night , he was loudly freestyling in the face of my friends 65 year old mother.
Even stranger, she was into it. Go figure.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Blockhead wrote:Man, Keith Murray is out of his fucking mind.
I was coming back from some wedding about 5 years ago with a bunch of families involved in that wedding and we ended up at a bar near my crib to get a drink. Randomly, Keith was there. It's was super weird cause it was some small little restaurant bar that only really old people ever went to in the west village. Anyway, a few friends and I were like :naswtf: cause he was not only there, but in a super baggy suit with a fedora on.
he eventually started talking to people we were with (the dude is loose and he was definitely 5 or 6 drinks deep at that point). He's got a palpable crazy person vibe. Kinda like an untrained pitbull. anyway, by the end of the night , he was loudly freestyling in the face of my friends 65 year old mother.
First of all, your characterization of Keith is borderline racist, bro. Second of all, did any elderly jungle fever transpire from the freestyle sesh?

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Employee wrote:
Blockhead wrote:Man, Keith Murray is out of his fucking mind.
First of all, your characterization of Keith is borderline racist, bro. Second of all, did any elderly jungle fever transpire from the freestyle sesh?
First off, I don't like your tone , bro!
It's as if I put monkey's smoking blunts and wearing afro picks at a rap party on an album cover!
secondly, no BUT my boys mom is a "former" slut (retired only by age, not want) and it wouldn't shock me if she gave him a hand job in the bathroom after we all bounced.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Blockhead wrote: BUT my boys mom is a "former" slut (retired only by age, not want) and it wouldn't shock me if she gave him a hand job in the bathroom after we all bounced.
TRUE HIP HOP STORIES WITH KEITH CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY

Req

Post by Req »

He was at House of Blues, Pac asked him was he dissin him on "I Shot Ya", Keith said no, they gave each other a pound and that was that. He's being a bit extreme with the phrase "squared off," which doesnt really mean u actually got in a fight with anybody, it just means you looked like u were about to. Not that it would've been much of one, he'd have been jumped and stomped with one snap of the finger.
F.U. MOOLAH

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

thanks to this thread an enterprising bork will paypal keith murray 500$ to buy a promotional beatdown
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Req wrote:He was at House of Blues, Pac asked him was he dissin him on "I Shot Ya", Keith said no, they gave each other a pound and that was that. He's being a bit extreme with the phrase "squared off," which doesnt really mean u actually got in a fight with anybody, it just means you looked like u were about to. Not that it would've been much of one, he'd have been jumped and stomped with one snap of the finger.
THE MORE WHITE PEOPLE KNOW

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Foreign Born wrote:thanks to this thread an enterprising bork will paypal keith murray 500$ to buy a promotional beatdown

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

how do you know i wasn't talking about myself in 3rd person?

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

drizzle wrote:how do you know i wasn't talking about myself in 3rd person?
:arrow:

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

no shit

by promtional purposes i obv meant sexual gratification

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Pac said some shit to him at house of blues, i remember my nigga top dogg(bompton) said niggas were eager to beat the shit oughta that faggot nigga(i think they had him confused with eric sermon)
UBM CD COMING SOON

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

:ohsh: at thread title.

and

Camera man: "Keith, where you from?"
Goon about to fuck him up: "Yo, do that shit again, ask where he's from."

:rofl: :cheers:

zombie

Post by zombie »

Why is Trav so mad in this topic?

EndsAll

Post by EndsAll »

Employee is Trav?

I get it now.

Go fuck yaself fruit tart.
Asshole.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

The Frankest wrote: Camera man: "Keith, where you from?"
Goon about to fuck him up: "Yo, do that shit again, ask where he's from."
:

UMMM...that was a dude in a pink and grey polo, hardly a goon. But those other dudes surrounding were definitely goons.

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

Yeah, I posted this in the video thread. Keith is out of his mind. I never heard that Noyd knocked him out, though.

Kiran187

Post by Kiran187 »

I don't think they actually scrapped. Fredro Starr was there and said they were about to get into it but then Redman pulled them apart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBa1npxsLCw&feature=fvwk

Fredro starts talking about it around the 2:25 mark

Jayou Ayen

Re: Keith Murray beat up 2Pac?

Post by Jayou Ayen »

Philaflava wrote:Keith hasn't been right mentally for a better part of decade now. What a wasted talent. Not that I don't believe he couldn't beat up 2Pac, I just don't believe he did. Didn't Big Noyd knock him out?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w5L4V8gVd10?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w5L4V8gVd10?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
One of the hip hop mags had a little blurb about it at the time, it was like a rumor column.
Don't recall what was said word for word, but it was something like 'deathrow and def squad got into it at the house of blues, and the main person yelling west side got knocked the fuck out!'.
If I have time, I'll look in my stash for it.

Magneto (RIP) probably has video.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Magneto was on here yesterday. I think times are rough and tough for a thug. He lurks at Starbucks.

truthaddict

Post by truthaddict »

I heard he was the shooter too.

mike eagle

Post by mike eagle »

truthaddict wrote:I heard he was the shooter too.
post/sig/login

Dragondude R

Post by Dragondude R »

mike eagle wrote:
truthaddict wrote:I heard he was the shooter too.
post/sig/login
:lol:

TrueBouta

Post by TrueBouta »

:ironmike:
Trying to be a OG before i O.D.

soopacee

Post by soopacee »

i want a so crazy so so crazy shirt
Just Because Something Is RARE, Doesnt Mean Its Good

I.A.

Post by I.A. »