Sean P says, "Kill yourself"

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Big Breeze

Sean P says, "Kill yourself"

Post by Big Breeze »

In a recent video interview, rapper Sean Price didnג€™t hold back when it came to speaking on fellow rapper Kid Cudi and his fans. The rapper went on to explain that he shouldnג€™t be in the same playlist as Cudi and that fans of the rapper should kill themselves.

ג€œIf you got Sean Price in your playlist and Kid Cud in the same playlist you need to uh donג€™t be my fan no more,ג€ said Price in the interview. ג€œGet outta here. Matter fact, if youג€™re a Kid Cud fan kill yourself. Thatג€™s all I got to say about that.ג€

Priceג€™s comments on Kid Cudi shortly follows the release of a controversial interview with Cudi featured in Complex magazine. In the interview, Cudi refers to rapper Wale as a ג€œsimple-ass rapper.ג€

"It wasn't a shot, it's just a simple-ass rhyme by a simple-ass rapper," said Cud in his interview with Complex. "You can't let that shit faze you. That's one of those raps that just shows the world that you wack. Why would you even use that as a metaphor? Everybody think they Hov. Niggas ain't got the magic like they think they do; there's only a couple of wizards in this game. I'm a wizard and I know it.ג€

Kid Cudi has yet to respond to Sean Priceג€™s remarks.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z5CprOosKd4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z5CprOosKd4&hl ... &version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Couldn't agree more

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Lolzers. Sean Price ftw.

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Word is bond.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

This was the buzz like three-weeks ago, faggot. The quotes have been used around here hundreds of times already. You are one of the worst posters ever and you are physically deformed to boot.

Fuck you.

rapgame

Post by rapgame »

Cudi is an overly emotional faggot

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

Employee wrote:This was the buzz like three-weeks ago, faggot. The quotes have been used around here hundreds of times already. You are one of the worst posters ever and you are physically deformed to boot.

Fuck you.
I think you suffer from complex similar to a Napoleon's. It's called I'm-a-Filipino-with-a-little-ass-dick-so-I-take-at-out-on-people-via-da-innanetz complex. You can't possibly be this decrepit, but your faggotry never ceases to amaze me.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Um, can we focus on the hilarity of this shit regardless if it was 3 weeks ago or not? Sean P. is that dude......
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

shakeanjake

Post by shakeanjake »

It's so funny how much people flip out if you post something that didn't happen five minutes ago. I hadn't seen this yet so thanks for posting.
http://duffmancantbreathe.blogspot.com
Funk, hip hop, soul, psychedelic, reggae and blues reviews and downloads.

Orale Holmes

Post by Orale Holmes »

JoiDior wrote:Who is this guy? It's hard to place Cudi into a genre, he's definitely is not hip hop, so why do people take it upon themselves to diss him as not being a real rapper. He's NOT! Duh. Cudi speaks for the ppl who aren't worried about the bling, and fuckin hoes, and getting paper. He speaks for ppl with real issues, the socially awkward, the introverts who otherwise have nothing to say. Let him do him, and those that like it, like it. No need to condemn him, just cause you don't like him.
:lol:

aeokq

Post by aeokq »

Haha good shit.

Yeah Employee is a huge loser faggot for real.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Orale Holmes wrote:
JoiDior wrote:Who is this guy? It's hard to place Cudi into a genre, he's definitely is not hip hop, so why do people take it upon themselves to diss him as not being a real rapper. He's NOT! Duh. Cudi speaks for the ppl who aren't worried about the bling, and fuckin hoes, and getting paper. He speaks for ppl with real issues, the socially awkward, the introverts who otherwise have nothing to say. Let him do him, and those that like it, like it. No need to condemn him, just cause you don't like him.
:lol:
infact :rofl:

if you like Kid Cudi over Sean P... we have a face for you: :bunk:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

sean price is tap dancin
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

shakeanjake wrote:It's so funny how much people flip out if you post something that didn't happen five minutes ago. I hadn't seen this yet so thanks for posting.
If you ain't in the streets don't talk about the streets, soft ass bitch.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

aeokq wrote:Haha good shit.

Yeah Employee is a huge loser faggot for real.

cenzi

Post by cenzi »

rapgame wrote:EMP is an overly emotional faggot
fixed.

shakeanjake

Post by shakeanjake »

Employee wrote:
shakeanjake wrote:It's so funny how much people flip out if you post something that didn't happen five minutes ago. I hadn't seen this yet so thanks for posting.
Who mentioned the streets? I thought we were talking about a Youtube video. You must be really cool, I bet your little brother tells you so all the time.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Sean Price is one of my favorite rappers, and this shit is funny, but I'm not so sure why he's so upset over Kid Cudi specifically...

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:Sean Price is one of my favorite rappers, and this shit is funny, but I'm not so sure why he's so upset over Kid Cudi specifically...
Cudi is a ghey.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

shakeanjake wrote:
Employee wrote:
Who mentioned the streets? I thought we were talking about a Youtube video. You must be really cool, I bet your little brother tells you so all the time.
Nah, man. Fuck that bullshit you spittin', son. The streets dictate what the fuck is hot, bitch. I'm in these streets everyday.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Employee wrote:
Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:Sean Price is one of my favorite rappers, and this shit is funny, but I'm not so sure why he's so upset over Kid Cudi specifically...
Cudi is a ghey.
I can't disagree at all, but so is Wale...and a lot of others.

Machiventa

Post by Machiventa »

this is pretty funny

Kace

Post by Kace »

Yeah go get a very late pass. This 'news' is so old it should belong in the T.R.O.Y. forum.

Kace

Post by Kace »

Haha I can't believe this, what kind of :ghey: name is JoiDior anyway?

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Kace wrote: what kind of :ghey: name is JoiDior anyway?
a girl's name.
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

KingMayne

Post by KingMayne »

I camcord your crew with a clip in their mouth. Sean Price, fuck you riffin' about? SHUT THE FUCK UP.
"Democracy too is not divine"- Ludwig Von Mises

"There is one good thing about Marx: he was not a Keynesian"- Murray Rothbard

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

KingMayne wrote:I camcord your crew with a clip in their mouth. Sean Price, fuck you riffin' about? SHUT THE FUCK UP.
:worstposter:

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:
Employee wrote:
Cudi is a ghey.
I can't disagree at all, but so is Wale...and a lot of others.
"I don't Wale and them new niggas." - Sean P

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

One good song and Kid Cudi is a wizard, what a delusional licklottahass

sean p will forever be that dude

Fury's Flavour

Post by Fury's Flavour »

Sean Price is tha shit

Fuck faggot rappers such as Kid Cudi

Versive

Post by Versive »

Cudi/Cage collabo leaked:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3FcWmx2QAn4?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3FcWmx2QAn4?fs ... n_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

bah