Stretch & Bobbito show us love

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Stretch & Bobbito show us love

Post by Philaflava »

For those non-borks of the forum who don't frequent TROY or the blog because you're mildly retarded. Peace to Verge and Big Sleep for all their work in the blog that made this happen.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8wLJrEf3oU?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8wLJrEf3oU?fs ... &start=210" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

TheBigSleep

Post by TheBigSleep »

Word up, peace to Philaflava, Verge, Nes (from Dirty Waters), gim (from DJ Premier Blog) and HecticEclectic.

Shout outs start about three and a half minutes in for those who just want to peep that part.

step one

Post by step one »

:cheers:
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

dirtee

Post by dirtee »

:phila:

p.s. what's the song that starts at 4:30?

aleph

Post by aleph »

Hurricane G- Milky (feat. Redman & E Double)

unreleased jammy

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

listening to the show right now...already heard the shot out...props verge, u got the juice now!

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

props due

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

damn this shit really does take make back...stretch, bob, and sear havent lost a step they had me rollin a few times already...I seriously wish these cats would do a weekly radio show together again

Thun

Post by Thun »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:damn this shit really does take make back...stretch, bob, and sear havent lost a step they had me rollin a few times already...I seriously wish these cats would do a weekly radio show together again
It was pretty impressive how it seemed like the show never left the air, how they just picked up and did exactly the kind of show you'd expect.

DLG

Post by DLG »

good job guys :phila:

most of the golden era geek shit that goes on in TROY goes over my head because I wasn't such a huge hip-hop head growing up, but I appreciate it completely, because I'm just as geeked out for golden era heavy metal from the 80s/90s.

full support.

cenzi

Post by cenzi »

peace to VERGE!!! you made it happen man... you've been pushing the Stretch And Bobbito month for a while now...

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

i'm glad someone other than me has a hard drive full of da funk from this place

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

lol at the phone call from the cat from d'agostino's..."I bet you be tallking to mad roaches" "there's mad gum b go down to aisle 5 and eat every piece"

Teddy C.D.

Post by Teddy C.D. »

cenzi wrote:peace to VERGE!!! you made it happen man... you've been pushing the Stretch And Bobbito month for a while now...

Teddy C.D.

Post by Teddy C.D. »

HomeSkillet wrote:Image
i'm glad someone other than me has a hard drive full of da funk from this place
That is the best gif ever made for the internut.

blameoner

Post by blameoner »

troy is what brought me to the forums. dope shit constantly.

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

phillipflavaz.com and dirty waterz

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

reproosent
moved by duck muscles

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

Peace to the crew. Mad stats to Philaflava in general. This is the exact reason why I joined this forum. Like-minded individuals. Peace to ALL OF US!!

manwhore

Post by manwhore »

:phila: :phila: :phila: :phila: :phila:

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

HomeSkillet wrote:phillipflavaz.com and dirty waterz
:lol:
It would be kinda funny if , because of that gaffe, emp's website got a shitload of traffic.

Also, :cheers: on the shout out.
Just watching that video clip made me feel like I was in high school again, recording that show in my bed , trying to stay awake late enough to hear some new shit.

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

aleph wrote:Hurricane G- Milky (feat. Redman & E Double)

unreleased jammy
anybody got this?

TheBigSleep

Post by TheBigSleep »

Thun wrote:It was pretty impressive how it seemed like the show never left the air, how they just picked up and did exactly the kind of show you'd expect.
Exactly. It almost seemed preplanned in a sense, in the same way that some of their original show moments did, where it couldn't have possibly been choreographed but somehow just works. I was definitely impressed with how seamless it all appeared.
cenzi wrote:Peace to Verge! You made it happen man...You've been pushing the Stretch and Bobbito month for a while now...
While we're giving credit where it's due, here's how it all started for those who don't know and wish to:

Verge, Ho1o and I were talking close to a year ago now about how it would be cool if there was a visual chronology of the show, Verge asked if we could / should try to archive what we already knew and I said that I'd be down and had been thinking of that myself and that if he were to start the thread that I would contribute what I could discover (which is now the Mapping thread stickied in T.R.O.Y.).

The Stretch and Bobbito month was an idea I've had for while that I first publicly proposed at the beginning of September that was then quickly approved by Gloss and extrapolated on by Verge and the rest of the T.R.O.Y. Blog / Forum members. A similar course of events happened with the formation of my Stretch and Bob site as well, though that started earlier.

And that's how Philaflava has been the crux / nexus of each of those projects from the moment they began.

aleph

Post by aleph »

Verge wrote:Like I said, if this fails, it could always be unstickied.
But if it succeeds, it could be greatness.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

TheBigSleep wrote:
Thun wrote:It was pretty impressive how it seemed like the show never left the air, how they just picked up and did exactly the kind of show you'd expect.
Exactly. It almost seemed preplanned in a sense, in the same way that some of their original show moments did, where it couldn't have possibly been choreographed but somehow just works. I was definitely impressed with how seamless it all appeared.
cenzi wrote:Peace to Verge! You made it happen man...You've been pushing the Stretch and Bobbito month for a while now...
While we're giving credit where it's due, here's how it all started for those who don't know and wish to:

Verge, Ho1o and I were talking close to a year ago now about how it would be cool if there was a visual chronology of the show, Verge asked if we could / should try to archive what we already knew and I said that I'd be down and had been thinking of that myself and that if he were to start the thread that I would contribute what I could discover (which is now the Mapping thread stickied in T.R.O.Y.).

The Stretch and Bobbito month was an idea I've had for while that I first publicly proposed at the beginning of September that was then quickly approved by Gloss and extrapolated on by Verge and the rest of the T.R.O.Y. Blog / Forum members. A similar course of events happened with the formation of my Stretch and Bob site as well, though that started earlier.

And that's how Philaflava has been the crux / nexus of each of those projects from the moment they began.

cool story, bro...

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

aleph

Post by aleph »

House of Games wrote:

unreleased jammy
anybody got this?
I believe this is originally from Stretch's old blog and only 128k
http://www.mediafire.com/?3291mfn5kawnkzd

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

good shit. :phila:
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

TheBigSleep

Post by TheBigSleep »

Trademark wrote:Cool story, bro...
TheBigSleep wrote:...here's how it all started for those who don't know and wish to...

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

aleph wrote:
House of Games wrote:

unreleased jammy
anybody got this?
I believe this is originally from Stretch's old blog and only 128k
http://www.mediafire.com/?3291mfn5kawnkzd
props, i never knew what this was, i just remember bobbito rapping her verse in that krunchtime 97 segment, but he thought it was antionette or some shit