General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

:upload:

professorelemental

Post by professorelemental »

Sweet. that didn't take long. Thanks very much for the heads up. Npw I am free to spend all the money I've saved on fast cars and loose women.

Verge

Post by Verge »

DeeZyDogg wrote:
professorelemental wrote:Ah well, hopefully someone will post it up for the rest of us when they get it...
^It's out there... Just do a Google search.
:larry: But it didn't even ship yet, right?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Yeah I did a search and the closest thing I could find is THIS THREAD on google.

professorelemental

Post by professorelemental »

Give it time...I reckon one of us will have it for no more than a few moments waiting around, before the week is done. Or before the month is done at the very least. :smugkid:

Mark 563

Post by Mark 563 »

Does anyone have a 320 rip of the regular album? All the blogs I've seen have removed it.

DeeZyDogg

Post by DeeZyDogg »

Verge wrote:
DeeZyDogg wrote:
professorelemental wrote:Ah well, hopefully someone will post it up for the rest of us when they get it...
^It's out there... Just do a Google search.
:larry: But it didn't even ship yet, right?
It came out this past Tuesday... It's even at Amoeba Records in SF as one of my boys picked it up over the weekend. And if you ordered it from Celph Titled's website, you got it the Thursday before it came out and it came with a t-shirt. I got mine from UGHH as it came with a bonus CD of various joints from the No Sleep label.

Bonus Disc: No Sleep Recordings - 'Sampler Vol. 1: Past, Present & Future'

01. Celph Titled & Buckwild - 'Buck's Four Course Meal' (Produced by Buckwild)
02. Celph Titled & Buckwild feat. Rise - 'Nothin' To Say' (Produced by Buckwild)
03. O.C. - 'Outsiders' (Produced by Buckwild)
04. Nautilus - 'Contact' (Produced by Nick Wiz)
05. Ran Reed - 'Big Shot' (Produced by Nick Wiz)
07. Rakim - 'Man With A Gun' (Produced by Nick Wiz)
07. Big L - 'I Can't Understand It (Original Demo Version)' (Produced by Showbiz)

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Can you upload the bonus CD?

ZiekeFons

Post by ZiekeFons »

removed..

ZiekeFons

Post by ZiekeFons »

ai thanks!

Verge

Post by Verge »

Mark 563 wrote:Does anyone have a 320 rip of the regular album? All the blogs I've seen have removed it.
I don't think links to new releases are allowed on this forum anymore. I could be wrong though.

DeeZyDogg

Post by DeeZyDogg »

Verge wrote:
Mark 563 wrote:Does anyone have a 320 rip of the regular album? All the blogs I've seen have removed it.
I don't think links to new releases are allowed on this forum anymore. I could be wrong though.
^Which is kind of lame if you ask me. Those who are gonna buy the shit will buy it regardless and those who are gonna DL will DL regardless. I can understand a place like UGHH not allowing links since they have an actual store, but why would Jason care here on PF??? There's no store here or anything...

Someone should just post the link in their signature...

Mark 563

Post by Mark 563 »

DeeZyDogg wrote:
Verge wrote:
^Which is kind of lame if you ask me. Those who are gonna buy the shit will buy it regardless and those who are gonna DL will DL regardless. I can understand a place like UGHH not allowing links since they have an actual store, but why would Jason care here on PF??? There's no store here or anything...

It is what it is. I would have snapped up a vinyl press of the album the moment it dropped (and couldn't really justify paying for both physical and virtual copies of the album), but there looks like there isn't gonna be a wax pressing.

dooksp

Post by dooksp »

CANT WAIT TO HEAR THIS

DeeZyDogg

Post by DeeZyDogg »

dooksp wrote:CANT WAIT TO HEAR THIS
^It dropped last week! There's a few record stores here in the Bay Area that are sellin it and online you could grab it from UGHH (with a No Sleep bonus cd), Amazon, CelphTitled.com, etc.

There's an Amazon store sellin it for $10.99...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

DeeZyDogg wrote:
Verge wrote:

We don't allow links in M2C. While I strongly agree that those who intend to support will, I don't want to condone downloading new albums. I'm all for uploading singles or whatever is made available (promo). If an artists posts their entire album or mixtape go for it. We're not a store, but we do have a responsibility (somewhat). Also, I don't need any unnecessary heat on this site if a specific label catches wind that their album is being posted in a public forum for thousands to download.

As for TROY, the content for the most part is not new. Our purpose is to educate more than anything in this forum. For the most part most of the artists appreciate we're still talking about them after all these years. I'm fine with most of the uploads that happen in TROY. If somebody has an issue I usually remove the requested link/thread.

As for bootleggers, vinyl extortionists and other obscure high-end sellers, well I tend to turn a blind eye sometimes, and rightfully so.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

I'd love a link if someone has one.

Can an MP3x member post it up there please?

Edit: Never mind, I already have the bonus disk, and Verge had absolutely nothing to do with me getting my hands on it. :lol:

I thought someone had and early rip of the Buckwild Presents EP, that's what I'm after.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

DeeZyDogg

Post by DeeZyDogg »

jamrage wrote:I thought someone had and early rip of the Buckwild Presents EP, that's what I'm after.
That's doubtful. It ships out next week...

Everyone should BUY the Celph Titled & Buckwild CD though... Cuz spending around $15 for something as dope as that should be no problem, ESPECIALLY if you're a true Hiphop head!

You gotta buy some shit people... Can't download everything.

Thun

Post by Thun »

The Celph Titled joint with Rise on the bonus disc is so good...

Verge

Post by Verge »

^Thats what I've been hearing but I haven't heard it yet. Will definitely keep an eye out for that one.
jamrage wrote: Edit: Never mind, I already have the bonus disk, and Verge had absolutely nothing to do with me getting my hands on it. :lol:
Lol, man, I didn't even get a chance to cop it yet, let alone post it.
DeeZyDogg wrote: spending around $15 for something as dope as that should be no problem, ESPECIALLY if you're a true Hiphop head!

You gotta buy some shit people... Can't download everything.
Basically. If we wanna keep seeing good unreleased music drop, we gota at least cop the CD's, I mean they're fairly priced and well worth it.

godmc

Post by godmc »

the buck/celph album is great front to back. i'm really looking forward to the ep; the snippets had me :ohsh:

Thereallex

Post by Thereallex »

Deeze, can you please re-up this, with the bonus cd ? thanx if possible, thanx anyway

TheBigSleep

Post by TheBigSleep »

I don't believe the EP is online yet but here's the bonus again:

http://www.multiupload.com/EL8I32HL9K (freshly reupped, still up everywhere)

dilla7

Post by dilla7 »

Its Very Good a banger all around
Last edited by dilla7 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

godmc

Post by godmc »

got mine on a few days ago - the grand daddy i.u. track is :ohsh: :ohsh: - the next standout for me would have to be the celph titled show. every joint is a banger though.