ג€œHow to Not Be a Faggot:12 Steps for Rap Fagsג€-alexpathetic

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

senorhaha

ג€œHow to Not Be a Faggot:12 Steps for Rap Fagsג€-alexpathetic

Post by senorhaha »

http://machinamuerte.wordpress.com/2010 ... xpathetic/

1.get a job/sell drugs/rob houses STOP PAN HANDLING YOUR FAGGOT ASS CDS YALL LOOK THIRSTY AS ALL HELL, errrybody used to think percy p was cold as fuck, till the 5th time he tryd to sell you a cd right? then you where like ג€œaww man, here come percy again, if you dont look at him maybe he wont try to sell you a cdג€, back in the day, fools made some half decent money off hand to hand cd sales, now, you finna pay for dinner with it, and its finna be taco bell,thats a real good look huh? thats gonna make mother fuckers take you real serious and invest time and money into your craft huh? form a brain faggot

2. dont be trying to do songs with everyone and theyre faggot ass moms, doing a song with mc so and so rarely means shit anymore, plus you lower your value every time you ask a mother fucker to get ona track with you and he blows you off(its happened to yall PLENTY of times hasnt it? and you felt/feel kinda salty about it dont you? thats what you get for sticking your ass out)i rarely ask people to do songs with me, even fools ive known for years , if it happens it happens, if it dont, it dont, fuck rap, ג€œhey hommie did you get that verse done?ג€ is the gayest shit you can ask a mother fucker, nah i aint get it done, if i got it done YOUD FUCKING KNOW ASSHOLE!, what you think i finished the verse but decided to hide it from you to surprise you with it later? the fuck?

3. stop sucking dicks, shit is disgusting, most you mother fuckers have NO SHAME, you will dickride in public,SLOBBING RAPPER NOBS INFRONT OF YOUR GIRLS!!,yall super bout it, yall feel honor in sucking rap dick,like its a respected step you gotta take in order to be successful, fuck all that faggot shit, ive met plenty of rappers whos music id listen to when i was a shorty,fools i idolized in some ways, even had a few in my crib, you think i said a fucking word about theyre music? fuck no, just whoop a mother fuckers ass in tekken and smoke some bud, fools prolly have no clue that i ever listened to theyre music, not to mention half of em turned out to be faggots, they could have the best bud on earth and i wouldnt smoke with them cause theyre fucking annoying dumb mother fuckers, classic faggot rapper shit, damn near make me feel ashamed for ever listening to a mother fuckers record

4.STOP FUCKING BITING!! i refuse to believe you are not aware of the fact that you sound like homeboy, YOU KNOW YOU FUCKING SOUND LIKE HOMEBOY!! AND YOU KEEP DOING IT!!! THE FUCK PLANET ARE YOU FROM!!??!!?? this shit is beyond my comprehension,it boggles my mind, HOW DO YOU NOT FEEL LIKE A WORTHLESS FAGGOT? you must feel like a worthless faggot,i refuse to believe that you do not feel like a worthless faggot, you just dont mind feeling like a worthless faggot,infact, thats your shit right there, being a worthless faggot, you love it, and i fucking despise you, faggot

5. stop doing every local show that you get asked to play, mother fuckers see you all the time, now your just a pair of annoying clown shoes, youve become shorty shitstain from down the block,fools finna throw rocks at you when you try to ride by on your huffy,i wont ever rap at a show because im better then everybody, everywhere,forever, have some self worth you fucking shitbums

6. figure out what the fuck a good beat is,no body cares how lyrical you are, DOPE SONGS OR KICK ROCKS FAGGOT!, you must feel real special thinking you can get lyrical over homo beats and expect people to dig your shit, waka flaka is the worst rapper ever, but ill listen to him all day instead these lyrical fags, CAUSE HE LIKES DOPE BEATS, YALL LIKE FRUITY SHIT!, i do appreciate well written lyrics but ONLY over dope beats, or else its just annoying and i feel a bit disrespected that you feel your lyrics are so dope that i should have to suffer listening to these shitbum beats in order to hear you, ill throw the best rappers cd out the window if the beats aint right,period

7. fuck out of here with that cypher shit, this aint the 90s homeboy, shit aint fresh, its fucking redundant, do that shit in your house with your faggot ass rapper buddys, not at a house party near me(a dope freeSTYLE over a beat i can fuck with, but the slow pause im trying to say something cleaver over a beat box at this house party shit, AINT MY SHIT!!YOUR KILLING MY HIGH, FUCK OUT OF HERE!)

8. stop being all salty at everyone for being more successful then you,THAT IS THE NAME OF THE GAME!, paying dues does not mean promised success, nor does it put you in the front of the line,if you missed opportunityג€™s that someone else jumped on THATS ON YOU, brush it off and keep it moving or be a weak pussy about it, know your roll and shut your mouth(nation of domination), and if your tired of playing the weak pussy roll, STOP FOCUSING ON THE NEXT MAN, FOCUS ON YOUR OWN SHIT! it takes ENERGY to GET SALTY, use that ENERGY to GET MONEY faggot, jesus , this is not rocket science, should be fucking common sense, you rappers are fucking idiots

9. fuck all that queer eyeג€rap is something you do, hiphop is something you liveג€ faggotry, hiphop has been breakfast cereal for ever now, it aint been core for ages, you can turn a housewife into a hoe, but you cant turn a hoe into a housewife, cant revirginize a cunt, you either fuck her, or you move the fuck on, but most you mother fuckers be on some stalker shit, wishing you could fuck her, and since you cant, you just watch her every move, crying fag tears while jerking off to illmatic, your parents are so disappointed in your existence, unless theyre faggots like you, which would make sense, they prolly encourage your fagdom, which is why i dont believe every human being should have the right to birth children, it should be regulated, eat it

10.dont let these fucking fans gas you up, FACT: your average hiphop fan is a fucking loser faggot pussy buttfucker who doesnt shower,EVER, type of kids you used to stuff in lockers and steal theyre lunch(or should have),mother fuckers who never have, and never will do anything relevant with theyre lives, so they live vicariously threw you, suck your dick, and you love it, which makes you a faggot too, faggot, i mean, i just cant imagine asking an other man for theyre autograph? unless the shits worth money, that is insane to me, I DONT CARE HOW BIG OF AN IMPACT YOUVE HAD ON MY LIFE, YOU CAN BLEED TO DEATH LIKE ANY OTHER MAN,FAUCET STYLE, FUCK OFF!

11.dont be in no rap group with anyone you cant watch tv/catch a felony with, if yall dont share a sense of humor, or know that man would never trick on you,yall will just look like faggots when you break up in public, and talk shit behind eatch others back for the next decade like some hoes, simple shit

12. kill yourself, there is not nearly enough rapper suicide and that bothers me, i dont care if your the worst rapper ever, if you kill yourself, you will become my most favorite rapper ever, forever

if this hurt any of the homies feelings, man up and quit with that sensitive pussy shit, COMPTON

mods?locked!banned!faggotmsgboardcrys!ivenevermadeawomencum!

Dap

Post by Dap »

lol

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

I don't know who this guy is but he's pretty on point.

"SLOBBING RAPPER NOBS INFRONT OF YOUR GIRLS!!"
Made me :lol: as that is some real shit. Seeing a dude sweat another dudes while his girl watches him in disgust is fucking depressing.

Mestizo

Post by Mestizo »

he speaks the cold hard crucial conflict truth.
http://twitter.com/MESTIZO125 www.myspace.com/mestizoid

"I'ma Pisces, but I'd rather be a killer whale..."

truthaddict

Re: ג€œHow to Not Be a Faggot:12 Steps for Rap Fagsג€-alexpathe

Post by truthaddict »

senorhaha wrote:errrybody used to think percy p was cold as fuck, till the 5th time he tryd to sell you a cd right? then you where like ג€œaww man, here come percy again, if you dont look at him maybe he wont try to sell you a cdג€
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Captin Planit

Post by Captin Planit »

#9 = :ohsh: :ohsh: :ohsh:

Specifically...
but most you mother fuckers be on some stalker shit, wishing you could fuck her, and since you cant, you just watch her every move, crying fag tears while jerking off to illmatic, your parents are so disappointed in your existence, unless theyre faggots like you, which would make sense, they prolly encourage your fagdom, which is why i dont believe every human being should have the right to birth children, it should be regulated, eat it

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

:lol:

Did Rheteric write this? He's the only one in Machina Muerte I know.

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

nah mooh, alexpathetic = senorhaha.

good read. i will begin following these steps.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

:rofl:

Mestizo

Post by Mestizo »

2012 prophecy: Selling CD's on the streets is gonna be the only way to sell actual CD's.
http://twitter.com/MESTIZO125 www.myspace.com/mestizoid

"I'ma Pisces, but I'd rather be a killer whale..."

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Quality Post.

Fuzzy Logic

Post by Fuzzy Logic »

gospel

darkwingduck

Post by darkwingduck »

senorhaha wrote:average hiphop fan is a fucking loser faggot pussy buttfucker who doesnt shower
yes. POST OF THE YEAR worthy.

Eyedea

Post by Eyedea »

Blockhead wrote:I don't know who this guy is but he's pretty on point.

"SLOBBING RAPPER NOBS INFRONT OF YOUR GIRLS!!"
Made me :lol: as that is some real shit. Seeing a dude sweat another dudes while his girl watches him in disgust is fucking depressing.
R.A. the Rugged Man style...

good post, that was some good reading :lol:

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

intuition wrote:nah mooh, alexpathetic = senorhaha.
:clay:
Thread ruined.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

Jayou Ayen wrote:
intuition wrote:nah mooh, alexpathetic = senorhaha.
:clay:
Thread ruined.

pussy

Robust

Post by Robust »

alex. i was gonna tell you to post this here. this place needs more douchebaggalo.

step one had me dyin bro off bat

mike eagle

Post by mike eagle »

Douchebeezy wins.

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

#6 is the most serious shit. There's nothing more worthless than rapping over a mediocre beat. That's why I call Flockaveli the hip hop album of 2010, cuz it bangs straight through.

#7 is rele talk too. Fuck outta here with your "let's freestyle, brah".

DJ Primate

Post by DJ Primate »

Slang Sexuality

Post by Slang Sexuality »

Friday, December 17, 2010

The 12 Steps Of Self-Projection

Recently I scanned the new twelve-step program designed for ailing "Rap Faggots" created by Machina Muerte soldier alexpathetic. Amusing as the list is I can't help but note the irony its creation given that Machina Muerte's core roster is essentially comprised of rappers who are all guilty of committing the transgressions listed by Mr. Pathetic. While they appear to boast a line up of several underground heroes, I won't be holding my breath for a Cadalack Ron solo LP produced by the likes of Mr. Dibbs.

Perusing the list you'll see that Step #2 ("dont be trying to do songs with everyone and theyre faggot ass moms") has been violated by the majority of MM's posse. Reading this and not laughing hysterically is hard to do because it is a funny statement. For real, who isn't going to chuckle at "faggot ass moms"? But in the heyday of MySpace and Facebook (MySpace when it was poppin' specifically) most of these cats were blasting my friends, your friends and their friends and their friend's friend's friends with bulletin-after-bulletin to sell verses/cameos to no-names 'round da world. And though I might find Mestizo's music worthwhile, I cannot imagine anyone residing within the continental United States is buying verses from dude at $500-a-pop.

Using Step #4 ("STOP FUCKING BITING!!") as an example, do we not not bear witness to the aforementioned Cadalack Ron chewing the shit out of Cam'ron's entire repertoire: . A line-by-line biter's manifesto mirroring one of the most celebrated rappers of the last decade. Mr. Patheic posits this opinion as it relates to style thievery: i refuse to believe you are not aware of the fact that you sound like homeboy. So Caddy Ronny is unaware of who Killa Cam is? Is he such an original voice that he shuts out all other influences while at the same time somehow managing to accidentally mimic every one of Killa's trademarks? I suppose it is like politics. "Do as I say, not as I do."

Now Step #6 ("figure out what the fuck a good beat is,no body cares how lyrical you are, DOPE SONGS OR KICK ROCKS") is perhaps most ironic when you listen to the Hip Hop MM makes and has been making. Using Wocka Flocka as the jump off because of his "good beats", can anyone in this country who isn't a hardcore and emotional Rap fanatic and who doesn't scour the internet for the 411 on Rap still designated as "underground" accurately name a "hot" song by anyone in MM not featuring Slug, Aesop Rock or that's produced by Blockhead?

Step Numero Ocho ("stop being all salty at everyone for being more successful then you,THAT IS THE NAME OF THE GAME!") is vexing in its brash stupidity. Other than the "big" names on MM's site, can you name one of those cats who has surpassed 10,000 units sold? Taking it a step further, how many of these cats have ever gone so far as to release a physical copy of their product? Self-projection is a bitch, ain't it? If 1/3 of the OFFICIAL MM consortium had helmed successful national or international tours, sold merchandise at Atmosphere's pace or were constantly dropping music that was charting high - anywhere - this statement wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.

However, Mr. Pathetic takes pathetic to places its never been as it relates to fans in Steps #9 & #10 (taken from both): "but most you mother fuckers be on some stalker shit, wishing you could fuck her, and since you cant, you just watch her every move, crying fag tears while jerking off to illmatic" & "dont let these fucking fans gas you up, FACT: your average hiphop fan is a fucking loser faggot pussy buttfucker who doesnt shower,EVER, type of kids you used to stuff in lockers and steal theyre lunch(or should have),mother fuckers who never have, and never will do anything relevant with theyre lives" - Not only did you unwittingly describe your fan base down to its very being; you pissed all over their faces in the process. The weirdos who are able to equate AZ's guest spot on "Life's a Bitch" to having their prostates milked are the only oddballs in this solar system who are going to buy your "digital LP's." The only ones who will buy your "limited run" baby-tees or buy tickets to your shows. And they are becoming scarcer by the second. Faster still once they realize you'd rather sodomize all of them than spit a verse or offer a handshake in return.

I know it's radical to see an alliance forged and watch it develop into a viable entity. And yes, the twelve-steps are guaranteed to garner more than a few yuk-yuks. But save that internet sexy shit for your next free Bandcamp offering.

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

hahaha this faggot employee aint kill himself yet? the fuck,get to it already pussyfag, did you happen to read the bottom of everything where i said "if any of my hommies feelings get hurt blahblah..." you fucking retard? cause if you did you wouldnt have any base for half of your homo rant, my post wasnt about mm you fucking idiot "can you name one name in mm who sold over 10k records" can you name one member who crys about fools blowing up? dipshit,and if you can name one, fucking AWESOMES!, i dont care, again, shit wasnt bout mm, i dont care what you saw other mm members doing in the past, none of that shit applys to ME, i dont give a fuck about "pissing all over the faces" of my "fans",yeah pretty much anyone who is a fan of mine has to be a fucking loserfag 99% of the time,thats what i said in the post,the fuck is so hard to understand? fuck fans, fuck rap, shit is a hobby, and a pretty gay one, your fucking wasting your time pussy, get a fucking life and move on already, you just look sad, and shit wasnt even witty or funny man, if your gonna waste your time with your parasite faggot shit, you atleast gotta make it funny, great fail there faglord!!

Slang Sexuality

senorhaha wrote:hahaha this faggot employee aint kill himself yet? the fuck,get to it already pussyfag, did you happen to read the bottom of everything where i said "if any of my hommies feelings get hurt blahblah..." you fucking retard? cause if you did you wouldnt have any base for half of your homo rant, my post wasnt about mm you fucking idiot "can you name one name in mm who sold over 10k records" can you name one member who crys about fools blowing up? dipshit,and if you can name one, fucking AWESOMES!, i dont care, again, shit wasnt bout mm, i dont care what you saw other mm members doing in the past, none of that shit applys to ME, i dont give a fuck about "pissing all over the faces" of my "fans",yeah pretty much anyone who is a fan of mine has to be a fucking loserfag 99% of the time,thats what i said in the post,the fuck is so hard to understand? fuck fans, fuck rap, shit is a hobby, and a pretty gay one, your fucking wasting your time pussy, get a fucking life and move on already, you just look sad, and shit wasnt even witty or funny man, if your gonna waste your time with your parasite faggot shit, you atleast gotta make it funny, great fail there faglord!!
And you still fail at rap. This was posted five-minutes ago and you're already jumping to a strident defense of your BFFs based on embarrassment because you can refute nothing posted, bitch.

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

this faggot said "vexing in brash stupidity" hahah, do you talk like that in person too?, index finger pointed to the sky with monocles on,fuck outa here

Slang Sexuality

senorhaha wrote:this faggot said "vexing in brash stupidity" hahah, do you talk like that in person too?, index finger pointed to the sky with monocles on,fuck outa here
LOL @ you never making any money.

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

Slang Sexuality wrote:
senorhaha wrote:hahaha this faggot employee aint kill himself yet? the fuck,get to it already pussyfag, did you happen to read the bottom of everything where i said "if any of my hommies feelings get hurt blahblah..." you fucking retard? cause if you did you wouldnt have any base for half of your homo rant, my post wasnt about mm you fucking idiot "can you name one name in mm who sold over 10k records" can you name one member who crys about fools blowing up? dipshit,and if you can name one, fucking AWESOMES!, i dont care, again, shit wasnt bout mm, i dont care what you saw other mm members doing in the past, none of that shit applys to ME, i dont give a fuck about "pissing all over the faces" of my "fans",yeah pretty much anyone who is a fan of mine has to be a fucking loserfag 99% of the time,thats what i said in the post,the fuck is so hard to understand? fuck fans, fuck rap, shit is a hobby, and a pretty gay one, your fucking wasting your time pussy, get a fucking life and move on already, you just look sad, and shit wasnt even witty or funny man, if your gonna waste your time with your parasite faggot shit, you atleast gotta make it funny, great fail there faglord!!
And you still fail at rap. This was posted five-minutes ago and you're already jumping to a strident defense of your BFFs based on embarrassment because you can refute nothing posted, bitch.
oh, so since i got on the internet and checked the bored shortly after you posted i failed huh? damnet, i should have waited atleast 2 hours huh? YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME FAGGOT, GET A LIFE CHRIS ELLIOT!

what am i embarrassed about again?

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

Slang Sexuality wrote:
senorhaha wrote:this faggot said "vexing in brash stupidity" hahah, do you talk like that in person too?, index finger pointed to the sky with monocles on,fuck outa here
LOL @ you never making any money.
off rap? prolly not, in real life? i do sound for tv fagnuts, i make waaay more money then you per day, eat dicks

senorhaha

Post by senorhaha »

so yeah, keep trying! your doing a great job buddy!!

Slang Sexuality

So you're still a broke faggot and that list you made was comprised of shit you've heard people who are actually successful say?

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

could u two please stop insulting each other and silly arguing this thread is just for discussion? thanks