New Rick Ross 'Ashes To Ashes' Mixtape

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

fAG That's Lifeless wrote:You do realize that 99.9% of all rappers are completely full of shit, right? Ross has made more good music than almost every rapper over the last three years and that is all that matters.
Ok, when you say RAPPER, you might be right. But whatever the case, I don't like that many rappers anyways...

Now if we're talkin about Emcees, Rick Ross can never EVER be brought up.

And yes, I'm sure moast rappers (not emcees) do have made up lives which is probably the reason I don't like moast rappers. I like authentic shit, not fake made up wanna be shit.
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Thun

Post by Thun »

Yeah i'm sure Kool G Rap has shot dozens of people.

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

Thun wrote:Yeah i'm sure Kool G Rap has shot dozens of people.
He's beaten up his girlfriends. haha

The Kool Genius of Rap tells stories and does it beautifully. There's a huge difference, bro.
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

doap, noap, and hoap he dont get caught
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

The only difference is one fits your stupid fucking mold of what a rapper/emcee (whatever you want to call it, it's the same fucking thing) and one doesn't.

COOLEHMAGAZINE

Post by COOLEHMAGAZINE »

Wicked wrote:
He's beaten up his girlfriends. haha

The Kool Genius of Rap tells stories and does it beautifully. There's a huge difference, bro.
You are wasting your time and you also changed your criteria. Either you have a problem with someone taking on a fake persona or you only have a problem with it if their storytelling is not up to a certain standard. It can't be both.

If you did want to make some sort of a compelling argument, Rick Ross' refusal to admit the truth and ill-advised attack upon DJ Vlad upon being exposed, are both evidence that he is a complete douche. That will not convince anyone to stop listening to his raps but you will at least have a leg to stand on.
http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/
http://twitter.com/#!/coolehmag

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos.

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

COOLEHMAGAZINE wrote:You are wasting your time and you also changed your criteria. Either you have a problem with someone taking on a fake persona or you only have a problem with it if their storytelling is not up to a certain standard. It can't be both.
Kool G Rap is 100x more real then Rick Ross. Nuff said...
fAG That's Lifeless wrote:The only difference is one fits your stupid fucking mold of what a rapper/emcee (whatever you want to call it, it's the same fucking thing) and one doesn't.
If you don't know the difference between a rapper and an emcee then it's like what the fuck are you doing posting on a Hiphop message board??? *shaking head*

step one

Post by step one »

Rapp iz sumthin u do, Hip Hop iz sumthin u done lives. Discuss.

Didnt Kool G Rap get run out of NY by Eric B?
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Ross is a legend for how many hiphop feelings he has hurt. It never ceases to amaze how idiotic it is, that people would find him more sympathetic if he was a massmurdering druglord... W. T. F. But fuck this discussion anyway.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:Ross is a legend for how many hiphop feelings he has hurt. It never ceases to amaze how idiotic it is, that people would find him more sympathetic if he was a massmurdering druglord... W. T. F. But fuck this discussion anyway.
It's all about being real, something he knows NOTHING about.

step son, I really have no knowledge of that. What's the story? Any link you can point me to so I can read up on it? And G Rap was in Arizona last I heard.

Comedy Quaddafi

I heard Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't a robot from the future, what a faker he is!
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Comedy Quaddafi

Besides, you've been living a comfortable white lower middle-class life your entire days, buying vinyl with your pocketmoney. You know dick about real. Making it in the world against the odds, being an entrepreneur, creating jobs and circulation in the economy - that's real.
- MB

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Comedy QuaddaLfi wrote:Besides, you've been living a comfortable white lower middle-class life your entire days, buying vinyl with your pocketmoney. You know dick about real. Making it in the world against the odds, being an entrepreneur, creating jobs and circulation in the economy - that's real.
Actually, ^ that's real. Word up.

step one

Post by step one »

Wicked wrote:
step son, I really have no knowledge of that. What's the story? Any link you can point me to so I can read up on it? And G Rap was in Arizona last I heard.
Eric B found out G Rap downloaded a copy of Follow The Leader off a torrent and was rocking MP3s of it instead of original press vinyl. He decided this was far from doap and sent G Rap some nonsensical, bizarre ramblings via email until G Rap had enough and fucked off to the desert to record a sub-par album and spend the rest of his days phoning in verses for wigga myspace rappers at 5 grand a shot.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

eMCee Eiht.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

sleazy_j wrote:eMCee Eate.
fxd
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo