05. Blowin My Mind [prod DJ Burn One]
06. Nowhere to Run [prod. DJ Burn One]
07. Rattle Back [prod. J-Plymp]
08. Sleep at Night [prod. Skapezilla]
09. Sextacy [prod. DJ Burn One]
10. Dixxxie Cup [prod. Supa Hot Beats]
11. No Friends (ft Shawty Fatt) [prod. DJ Burn One]
12. Pie (ft 8Ball) [prod. DJ Burn One]

Yes, there's an other dope white rapper. Lots of Burn One beats so you know this will sound lush as fuck.

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

It's funny, this guy is my girlfriends 1st cousins boyfriends 1st cousin. haha
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

No it's not. And get the fuck out of this thread.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

really like him when he is on burn one production with other people, like the track with 8ball which is the shit, but still not sold on him as a solo entitiy
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Comedy Quaddafi

^ missed that. I think hes more skilled than Yela, not necessarily a better rapper though.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8M6UV6QWw3s?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8M6UV6QWw3s?fs=1&hl=da_DK" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

EXTRA EDIT

there's a link to the album in the link I posted, not sure if that came through clearly.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

i can agree with that i think, yela seems to have more potential for interesting things outside of fastrapping on syrupy beats formula

would kill for yela to do like an ep's worth of songs ala looking for alien love, but that's getting away from the subject at hand

Thun

Post by Thun »

This guy is dope. But probably not as good as Yelawolf. We'll see.

Comedy Quaddafi

He has a good 6 months to go before the backlash so I hope he makes the most of it meanwhile.

The typically white voice is actually MUCH better for fast and rhythmical raps than anything else. Something I thought about recently. The high-pitch becomes much more endearing and bearable.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Fuzzy Logic

Post by Fuzzy Logic »

the video is great

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

only heard of this guy through that yela and krit song. which i liked...but i couldn't tell the difference between him and yella. Will check. Thanks for posting.
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

The first time I heard him was on Box Chevy Pt. 3 and I first thought he wasn't white. Imagine that.

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

despite the white he's aight

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

Fuzzy Logic wrote:the video is great
just watched, kinda blew my mind. not what i expected here

Dap

Post by Dap »

video was fucking dope. style is very similar to yelawolf. i dont think he can rap fast on every track and continue to gain fans.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Dap wrote:video was fucking dope. style is very similar to yelawolf. i dont think he can rap fast on every track and continue to gain fans.
Opposite. Never stop rapping fast. He raps fast and does a ton of different stuff with his cadence. Pretty impressive.

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

Comedy QuaddaLfi wrote:I think hes more skilled than Yela, not necessarily a better rapper though.
Both are skilled RAPPERS, but both make GARBAGE rap music. I thought this was a Hiphop board with Hiphop heads that discuss Hiphop? Crazy.
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

clearly you thought wrong

Comedy Quaddafi

blastmaster wrote:
Dap wrote:video was fucking dope. style is very similar to yelawolf. i dont think he can rap fast on every track and continue to gain fans.
Opposite. Never stop rapping fast. He raps fast and does a ton of different stuff with his cadence. Pretty impressive.
Yep. There's few rappers who do it well so I hope he stays in this lane at least for a while.

max prime

Post by max prime »

good shit. hopefully him and yelawolf do some more songs together

COOLEHMAGAZINE

Post by COOLEHMAGAZINE »

Wicked wrote:
Comedy QuaddaLfi wrote:I think hes more skilled than Yela, not necessarily a better rapper though.
Both are skilled RAPPERS, but both make GARBAGE rap music. I thought this was a Hiphop board with Hiphop heads that discuss Hiphop? Crazy.
How many times are you going to say this? Seriously, it's fucking annoying.

Obviously this board is full of people who are "not hiphop", at some point shouldn't you either accept that and stop repeating yourself...or take your bandwith elsewhere?
http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/
http://twitter.com/#!/coolehmag

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos.

Dap

Post by Dap »

blastmaster wrote:
dont get me wrong. its very impressive. but songs like "swagger killer" from yela are a good change of pace.

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

not terribly impressed with that song/video

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

COOLEHCOCKZINE wrote:
Wicked wrote:
How many times are you going to say this? Seriously, it's fucking annoying.

Obviously this board is full of people who are "not hiphop", at some point shouldn't you either accept that and stop repeating yourself...or take your bandwith elsewhere?
Hmmmmmmm, probably 106 more times. Maybe moar though, I dunno. But DEWD, I don't get this shit... Why would anyone sign up to post on a Hiphop message board if they are not into Hiphop? Makes NO FUCKING SENSE!

I really hate southern RAP with a passion. Wait, have I said that before? :gyeah:

wheels

Post by wheels »

It's a rap message board, you're misinformed.

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

Hey guys, he capitalized "rap" to distinguish it from "hip hop". I never thought I'd get to see someone actually do that in real life again. btw this is in small font because I want to be quiet and not disturb the creature in its natural habitat. shhhhh

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

CockeyeJones wrote:Hey guys, he capitalized "rap" to distinguish it from "hip hop". I never thought I'd get to see someone actually do that in real life again. btw this is in small font because I want to be quiet and not disturb the creature in its natural habitat. shhhhh

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

PopeyeJones wrote:Hey guys, he capitalized "rap" to distinguish it from "hip hop". I never thought I'd get to see someone actually do that in real life again. btw this is in small font because I want to be quiet and not disturb the creature in its natural habitat. shhhhh
:lol:

I had no idea that anyone still made the "this is hip hop, this is RAP music" argument anymore either. So precious.

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote: I had no idea that anyone still made the "this is hip hop, this is RAP music" argument anymore either. So precious.
usually the same people will tell you Illmatic is the best rap, err hiphop album ever made.

same people will call waka flocka crap but have no problem listening to NWA.

amongst other stupid shit.

anyhow, i thought the video was pretty cool. as in a "oh you could do this with a green screen and after effects" demo.

beat and raps were decent, also.

the intro graphics and the yelawolf solo part reminded me of the design that french electro producer Danger was using a few years ago.
i like that effect.

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

skeezy_j wrote:usually the same people will tell you Illmatic is the best rap, err hiphop album ever made.

same people will call waka flocka crap but have no problem listening to NWA.
Wait, yoar trying to compare Waka Flocka to NWA?!! WTF???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn yoar fuckin stupid... *shaking head*