little chill hip hop mix I put together.

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

the dead poet

little chill hip hop mix I put together.

Post by the dead poet »

some laid back shit recent shit. most of it.

Some of you will hate on some of the names on it...but FUCK YOU in advance.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2z9j248nbvryx9g
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dap

Post by Dap »

will check this out. thanks

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

nice shit. can i put this on SB?

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

Philaflava wrote:nice shit. can i put this on SB?
yea go for it.
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stems

Post by stems »

Really great mix, thank you.

Do you have Volumes 1-4?

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

When you say this is a "mix" does that mean you actually mixed the songs together as a DJ? Cuz if not, then wouldn't it be proper to call this "Dead Poet Presents - Chill Compilation 5 (2011)?" Just curious...

Something can't be considered a "mix" if you are not actually mixing. Just sayin...
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Wicked wrote:When you say this is a "mix" does that mean you actually mixed the songs together as a DJ? Cuz if not, then wouldn't it be proper to call this "Dead Poet Presents - Chill Compilation 5 (2011)?" Just curious...

Something can't be considered a "mix" if you are not actually mixing. Just sayin...
Shut the fuck up and go molest some other kids on the playground, faggot.

Dap

Post by Dap »

Yohan wrote:
Wicked wrote:When you say this is a "mix" does that mean you actually mixed the songs together as a DJ? Cuz if not, then wouldn't it be proper to call this "Dead Poet Presents - Chill Compilation 5 (2011)?" Just curious...

Shut the fuck up and go molest some other kids on the playground, faggot.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

re-read your post

recognize how much of a faggot you are

then never post here again
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

and thx for the mix
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Inbox :: Message
To: Reason
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:19 am
Subject: The fuck?!
What's yoar problem, BRO? A mix is something a DJ does when he or she mixes songs together. A "mix" is not some clown who's compiling a buncha songs, also known as a COMPILATION! Why is that a problem to you, BRO?

hey wicked,

you're dumber than mindbender
Nets 2022

Shup Diddy
Nigga, Shup

Post by Shup Diddy »

god wicked is a faggot

Naysayer

Post by Naysayer »

Shup Diddy wrote:god wicked is a faggot
^Dude is annoying and fucks up my lurk.

Good look DP.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Are you retarded?

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

More from our friend Wicked:

To: Yohan
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 am
Subject: Awwww...
Awwwww, what's the matter fAGbOY... Did I strike a nerve with yoar bitchass??? Awwwwww... Go cry to someone who cares you faggit.

I win (as always)!

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 am
Subject: Re: Awwww...
Really? Hmmmmmm, let's see... I have a job that I love working with kids, I have a wonderful girlfriend of more then 3 years (she's very pretty too), 2 great dogs, wonderful parents who are still in love and still together after 40 years, a cool sister, a nice house, an amazing Hiphop vinyl (20k) & cd (2k) collection that continues to grow, my own radio show on college radio, a lot of cool friends and tons of aquaintences (regular and Hiphop), ect. Yeah BRO, my life is the epitome of losing. hahahahahahahaha The jokes on you, jack! Woooooooooor-dup.

I win!

The lengths that this kid goes through to prove he's a faggot is incredible.

ape9

Post by ape9 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

some people should be put to sleep...

Dope MIX btw..

Req

Post by Req »

it's a mixture of songs

so yes, he can
F.U. MOOLAH

Hush

Post by Hush »

mixtape

bent

Post by bent »

:lol:
hiphop aquaintences.

Shup Diddy
Nigga, Shup

Post by Shup Diddy »

Yohan wrote:More from our friend Wicked:

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 am
Subject: Awwww...
Awwwww, what's the matter fAGbOY... Did I strike a nerve with yoar bitchass??? Awwwwww... Go cry to someone who cares you faggit.

I win (as always)!

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 am
Subject: Re: Awwww...
Really? Hmmmmmm, let's see... I have a job that I love working with kids, I have a wonderful girlfriend of more then 3 years (she's very pretty too), 2 great dogs, wonderful parents who are still in love and still together after 40 years, a cool sister, a nice house, an amazing Hiphop vinyl (20k) & cd (2k) collection that continues to grow, my own radio show on college radio, a lot of cool friends and tons of aquaintences (regular and Hiphop), ect. Yeah BRO, my life is the epitome of losing. hahahahahahahaha The jokes on you, jack! Woooooooooor-dup.

I win!

The lengths that this kid goes through to prove he's a faggot is incredible.
To: Shup Diddy
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:42 am
Subject: Oh really?
I can only imagine who your sorry ass is. San Jose, huh? What a shame. Are you another ign'ant fAG who doesn't understand the difference between a "mix" and a "compilation"? Come on, BRO.

i reiterate, GOD WICKED IS A FAGGOT.

Lush Won

Post by Lush Won »

even though you've acted hella moronically in the past and you and your fam have gotten kicked out and/or caused major disturbances at multiple grind time now events in multiple cities (lol).. and you've spewed some negativity about me online..

this mix looks real dope and im finna be DLin this bootch..

good shit
Too much, I serve too many people, too much

stems

Post by stems »

This thread is not chill.

wuk

Post by wuk »

i kind of agree with wicked, but whatever this looks good
ryebread mixes. <--------download

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

fuck a mix, i'd rather have separate unmixed tracks anyway

shit looks ill, downloading now

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

Req wrote:
Wicked wrote:Something can't be considered a "mix" if you are not actually mixing. Just sayin...
it's a mixture of songs

so yes, he can
It's a mixture of songs he has compiled into one file meaning it's a compilation. So no, he can't.
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

this is the sickest MIX Ive ever heard, better than anything wicked has EVER done.

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Harry Hater wrote:this is the sickest MIX Ive ever heard, better than anything wicked has EVER done.
You only wish that was true. Too bad!
wuk wrote:i kind of agree with wicked, but whatever this looks good
Exactly. It's funny how I just try to clarify and then all these clowns get upset. haha

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

downloading. where's chill mix 1 thru 4? wanna peep those.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

wuk wrote:i kind of agree with wicked, but whatever this looks good
fuk wuk

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

Lush Won wrote:even though you've acted hella moronically in the past and you and your fam have gotten kicked out and/or caused major disturbances at multiple grind time now events in multiple cities (lol).. and you've spewed some negativity about me online..

this mix looks real dope and im finna be DLin this bootch..

good shit
hahaha.

you got tons of battle heads there that act brolic on tinychat, then me and my fam (it really was just my brother) puts his hands on someone and you guys start crying stop the violence. shits funny.

but word...thanks for checking it.

*edit

and just to be clear...i've never started shit at a GT event. your putting it out there, so i'll say what happened. You put your hands on my brother, I put my hands on you. Thats it. Other than that i've never got out of line with anyone there that didn't get out of line with me. And those times were at the hotel not at the event.
Last edited by the dead poet on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.