Department of homeland security vs Rap

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

rhickey

Department of homeland security vs Rap

Post by rhickey »

So it looks like rapgodfathers.com has been seized (again?) by homeland security and immigration services.

I realize this thread may be one some YOTMB-level "why is hip hoff so crazy?" shit, but why is this genre consistently the frontrunner in pinning so-called 'pirates' to the wall? i have a hard time understanding how a site that posts the latest pusha t mixtape is so financially solvent as to be a target of the us government.

aside: rapgodfathers.info seems to still be up

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

I hope they shut down all the lame RAP CRAP sites... Just leave the Hiphop ones alone :lol:
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Post by 907 »

Wicked wrote:I hope they shut down all the lame RAP CRAP sites... Just leave the Hiphop ones alone :lol:

Jesus Fuck. This fucking guy......
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Wicked wrote:I hope they shut down all the lame RAP CRAP sites... Just leave the Hiphop ones alone :lol:
you're like a less self-aware white college radio dj version of mindbender

:err:
Nets 2022

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

really man?

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

Jesus fuckin christ... Do you REALLY think I truly think that?????!!!!! RELAX PEOPLE!!!!! Y'all take some of the shit I say waaaaay too seriously sometimes.
I mean, I don't really care for today's Rap, but that don't mean it doesn't have it's place.
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Thun

Post by Thun »

Are you retarded?

wheels

Post by wheels »

Yes.

Hair of the Dog

Post by Hair of the Dog »

Reason wrote:
you're like a less self-aware white college radio dj version of mindbender

:err:
this

zombie

Post by zombie »

Wicked wrote:Jesus fuckin christ... Do you REALLY think I truly think that?????!!!!! RELAX PEOPLE!!!!! Y'all take some of the shit I say waaaaay too seriously sometimes.
I mean, I don't really care for today's Rap, but that don't mean it doesn't have it's place.
turn off your computer.

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

foobar

Post by foobar »

What is this? I don't know how your homeland security and immigration services works, but what reason must they have before they get to have rights to close down a site? I guess it must be when the site is a threat to USA? who are theese hotshots??!? I guess Alex Jones at infowars often speaks about them, are they perhaps controlled by the illimunati??I heard the reptiles control us..oh im starting to get paranoid again oh no dear god :roll:

Dids

Post by Dids »

Is there any indication that hip-hop sites actually are being targeted harder than other ones by these sorts of things? I don't pay attention to other music- so I honestly have no idea.