V-Nasty (NSFW-MS PAINT): The Worst Rapper Ever?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

blingedoutcerealbowl

Post by blingedoutcerealbowl »

multsanta wrote:<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KVVOLdO5Bsw?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KVVOLdO5Bsw?ve ... n_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
word is bond i hooked up with a french girl in the les last weekend that looked exactly like her except 5% less attractive. "you a groupie hoe / a fucking mess / Little B SOD OF who's next". groupie rap is so post-feminist.

this makes the most sense to me though:

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

I really need to stop hitting play on videos in this thread.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

You guys know Lil B i responsible for all these bitches, right?

At least that one could get it "cause she's tiny".

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

What's going to be the fucking tipping point when enough is enough?

All these acts are a joke and I'm actually angry that they exist.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Newest Kreayshawn song is pretty jammin....

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

Kalel wrote:What's going to be the fucking tipping point when enough is enough?

This new chick is just making fun though, right? Its like, not serious for her......right?

MAGOG

Post by MAGOG »

:rofl:
Last edited by MAGOG on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nav

Post by Nav »

blastmaster wrote:Newest Kreayshawn song is pretty jammin....
Nah, her songs WAY less entertaining without videos.

Damn, just checked her channel. Both Rich Whores and Gucci gucci aren't there no more.

"This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service."

Someone bribed Odnet ? :lol:
Resolved Question
Does Biggie Smalls hate HipHop???

"Shoulda been a cop, Fukc Hiphop"

I've been wondering what he meant by this.
Additional Details
Rap sucks, HipHop is better

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Naw, he likes hip hop and rap. He was just referring to if he hadn't started rapping he would've been a cop.
So he's cursing it, not that he doesn't like it, just for the sake of it.

binary

Post by binary »

Kalel wrote:What's going to be the fucking tipping point when enough is enough?

Where have you been? Hip hop has been a joke for years now.

zombie

Post by zombie »

Yeah just look at Kanye, Eminem and Jay Z

Bunch of fucking clowns for years now.

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

zombie wrote:Yeah just look at Kanye, Eminem and Jay Z

Are you really gonna tell me that Kreayshawn and Jay-Z are similar in ANY way, shape, or form?

At least those guys started out somewhere and had to earn the spotlight they got. These broads think that just because they can perpetuate a gimmick they're dope.

I'm even more pissed at the Yes-men that allow them to have a career instead of laughing at them and slamming the door in their face.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

all talk of yes men, biters & lowered standards aside..
all the wannabe/aspiring musicians are probably also a little mad that kreayshawn is obviously a harder worker than them

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

Kalel wrote:

Are you really gonna tell me that Kreayshawn and Jay-Z are similar in ANY way, shape, or form?

At least those guys started out somewhere and had to earn the spotlight they got. These broads think that just because they can perpetuate a gimmick they're dope.

I'm even more pissed at the Yes-men that allow them to have a career instead of laughing at them and slamming the door in their face.
You're using the term "career" pretty loosely.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

what is a career? she got a major deal, is getting legit press, going on a national tour, directing rhcp's next music video,,

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

comment section is swaggeddd outtt

First off, the song is wack. Secondly, anyone who's been to, or completed college, should never rap. I could never take a college rapper serious. There is no legitimacy, whatsoever.

Yall mite think shes a dumb bitch but i say the whole world is a dumb bitch.. courtesy of Lil B the Based God. Thank You Based God.. #SWAGSWAG

#

wtf i cant stop listening to this. to much swag
ymkamara420 1 hour ago

why do you keep saying you graduated.this got nothing to do with yo ass being a bad rapper. 
CristalMarie21 1 hour ago
#

If you graduated from a University then why the fuck is your swag so CHEAP. -___-

I would think youd have a better vocab then wtf your saying.
juanitoeee 2 hours ago

#

THIS VIDEO STARTS OFF HELLUUUH WET! Top 10 intro's of all time #LEGENDARY
Waterrboy94 17 hours ago

Omg hip hop is getting exciting again.. Reminds me of the makavelli days when pac n the outlawz was riding on foos
lemmeseedisonce 18 hours ago
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

ackbar wrote:what is a career? she got a major deal, is getting legit press, going on a national tour, directing rhcp's next music video,,

She's having a good year. 12 months from now everyone will have forgotten about her and her ovarian swag.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

is that all copy/pasted? what video? hard 2 tell

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

madtapes wrote:
ackbar wrote:what is a career? she got a major deal, is getting legit press, going on a national tour, directing rhcp's next music video,,

She's having a good year. 12 months from now everyone will have forgotten about her and her ovarian swag.
i thought people on this site loved rappers that people only cared about for 12 months

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Rapping over dusty devil shit from M-Town is a clear path to this thug'z heart:

<object height="145" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf ... 0"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="145" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf ... s%2F886160" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object>

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

ackbar wrote:all talk of yes men, biters & lowered standards aside..
all the wannabe/aspiring musicians are probably also a little mad that kreayshawn is obviously a harder worker than them
Harder worker how? As far as I know she's handy with a video camera and got a break from some half-dead rapper.

She doesn't write her own lyrics, can't rock a stage without her community college classmates behind her, and dudes like you are giving her and her team a pass on it.

Fuckouttahere.

zombie

Post by zombie »

Kalel wrote:

No, they're not comparable at all. I was more or less being facetious at Binary's post.

I agree with your view towards these cunts, though. You're spot on in that it's ridiculous how people allowed this to happen and let that shit go this far.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Kalel wrote:
Harder worker how? As far as I know she's handy with a video camera and got a break from some half-dead rapper.

She doesn't write her own lyrics, can't rock a stage without her community college classmates behind her, and dudes like you are giving her and her team a pass on it.

Fuckouttahere.
Or you could just relax and enjoy the swagg.

zombie

Post by zombie »

Also, I'm not an aspiring rapper that's jealous of their fame blah blah blabh that some of you liek to assume about peopel if they don't like this stupid shit.

It's just flat out annoying.

It's not even funny like Lil B. It's just shameful lol.

zombie

Post by zombie »

blastmaster wrote:
Kalel wrote:

Fuckouttahere.
Or you could just relax and enjoy the swagg.
That's the thing. They have no swag. Lil B was born with swagg, one of these girls started a shit bandwagon and now they're all coming out of The Ozarks trying to act swagg.

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

zombie wrote:
Kalel wrote:

No, they're not comparable at all. I was more or less being facetious at Binary's post.

I agree with your view towards these cunts, though. You're spot on in that it's ridiculous how people allowed this to happen and let that shit go this far.
:leon:
blastmaster wrote:Or you could just relax and enjoy the swagg.
I'm not even 100% sure you're a real person.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

a pass for what? what's there to care about??
she made a catchy youtube video & her team is entertaining to watch. shit is mad contemporary bro.. just like everything in pop culture right now. rap music is reality tv, twitter & walmart. what do you think yer protecting

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

not sure why i typed a long post justifying how kreayshawn is hardworking.
think she sucks if you want. i get that. being mad about it is some :jazbomb: shit tho

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

ackbar wrote:a pass for what? what's there to care about??
she made a catchy youtube video & her team is entertaining to watch. shit is mad contemporary bro.. just like everything in pop culture right now. rap music is reality tv, twitter & walmart. what do you think yer protecting
In a way you've got a point. It's not really on my radar so it doesn't affect me. I get it. Ignore it and it will go away.

My thing is, where is the talent? Why is it that anybody with a tight beat and an endorsement from an established artist can get a deal? Why are labels still giving these kinds of acts money to put out a product? Enough is enough of the bullshit.

I'm sure there are two guys playing a pickup basketball game right now somewhere and it's very entertaining to watch. They can't jump, shoot the ball, or dribble with both hands but it's still funny to spectate them trying. Should we petition to get them to play for the Knicks? There's a reason why LeBron James is in the NBA and isn't playing games at the YMCA.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

are you mad at the situation?

Kalel
Internet Celebrity

Post by Kalel »

Yeah, pretty much.