Alex Jones Interviews Prodigy

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

BusinessMan

Post by BusinessMan »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:Wait BusinessMan you don't think 'old money' has any influence on world politics?

Employee your Olbermann's and Beck's are just as off the mark as Alex Jones.
Of course it does, only because most idiots in the country have no idea how to make any 'new money' :lol:

Let me break it down for you a little differently.

Do you think the fact that Trademarks family is in the oil business had an influence on him entering that industry? Does it have any influence on you or me entering the same industry? Fuck no.

Would I be more likely and have a much easier time becoming an oil tycoon if my family already built up the assets and had a strong network of contacts? Of course, but does that make it impossible for me to become an oil tycoon at some point in the future? The answer to that question is what separates me from Wreck-It.

The government is a business. The country is a business. The fucking world is a business and once you see that, things start making much more sense.

Edit: In other words, it does to some degree, but I believe having motives that are aligned with those currently in power has a much stronger effect. (see: Ron Paul)
Get Money Bitch!

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

businessman is about 2 posts away from getting assasinated by the seven sisters, and i'm not talking Vassar's alumni comittee
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Have we discussed Loose Change in this thread yet?

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Thread is a towering inferno of gay, burning hotter than two Free Masons buttfucking eachother as a rite of passage to join the Illuminati

PEACE

BusinessMan

Post by BusinessMan »

Philaflava wrote:Have we discussed Loose Change in this thread yet?
:megaman:
Get Money Bitch!

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Employee wrote:
Tweak Da Leak wrote:
Employee your Olbermann's and Beck's are just as off the mark as Alex Jones.
Bitch, when did you become relevant?
nigga you don't even exist anymore
UBM CD COMING SOON

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:Jordan Maxwell is a G. That, and a lot of you are fags. That's all the imput I fell like putting into this mess of a thread.
I remember HustleCrowe starting a Jones/Reptiles/Secret Societies-thread in Biko where you made a dope cameo. You believe

Thun

Post by Thun »

Pretty entertaining thread on C-O-N-spiracies over at Biko back in '09: http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtop ... sc&start=0

Judging by this thread, nothing has changed.

Not sure who is more deluded - the conspiracy nuts who think that the elderz of zion in league with gray aliens have us all directly enslaved or the technocratic utopian human potential movement with a dash of biblical literalism snake oil salesman who think a properly motivated entrepeneurial public will usher in a gilded age of silver jumpsuits and unbridled capitalism. Fun to watch them lob darts at each other, though.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:
Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:Jordan Maxwell is a G. That, and a lot of you are fags. That's all the imput I fell like putting into this mess of a thread.
I remember HustleCrowe starting a Jones/Reptiles/Secret Societies-thread in Biko where you made a dope cameo. You believe

BusinessMan

Post by BusinessMan »

Thun wrote:Pretty entertaining thread on C-O-N-spiracies over at Biko back in '09: http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtop ... sc&start=0

Not sure who is more deluded - the conspiracy nuts who think that the elderz of zion in league with gray aliens have us all directly enslaved or the technocratic utopian human potential movement with a dash of biblical literalism snake oil salesman who think a properly motivated entrepeneurial public will usher in a gilded age of silver jumpsuits and unbridled capitalism. Fun to watch them lob darts at each other, though.
I enjoy your commentaries, and generally you state an all-encompassing viewpoint that diminishes the value of individuals at both extremities of an argument and everything in between. However, this time you seem to have only accounted for those who give a fuck about the rest of society, a classification into which I do not place myself. With that said, I just wanted to verify that the latter wasn't referring to me, and if it was, then I must have either misrepresented my position OR the years of indulging yourself in artistic criticism of simpletons have dulled your ability to extrapolate deeper meaning from vaguely written observations.

People are stupid, they always will be. Society is a bunch of sheep, that won't change. My viewpoint couldn't be further from your description.. I'm an advertiser homie, how do I sleep? On a bag full of money from shit that you bought because I told you to. I would never classify myself as religious, liberal, or optimistic of humanity, I'm much more of an individualist.

In the case that the latter part doesn't refer to me, I'll agree that it IS entertaining to see them bicker.
Get Money Bitch!

Thun

Post by Thun »

To be honest, I didn't read through your posts here, just kind of skimmed them. That fact didn't inspire me to stop the presses on my post, though.

Versive

Post by Versive »

Most conspiracy theories are made by and for people who are too afraid or stupid to admit to themselves that the universe is already a chaotic, uncaring place without our help.

It might take some growing up to accept this.

:owens:

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

BusinessMan wrote:I'm much more of an individualist.
At least you're honest...

BusinessMan

Post by BusinessMan »

Thun wrote:To be honest, I didn't read through your posts here, just kind of skimmed them. That fact didn't inspire me to stop the presses on my post, though.
I'm halfway through the first page of that conspiracy thread you posted and pretty convinced that it's all a setup, a conspiracy so to speak. All those accounts must've been positioned there by one individual (you?) because even with all my advertising experience, I've never seen morons of that caliber.

I'm even more baffled by the fact that Wreck-It has been on this steez for at least 2 years now. I was under the impression he was going through a temporary phase, like shitting your pampers or looking down at your dick to see if it still looks like a shriveled up snail.
Get Money Bitch!

BusinessMan

Post by BusinessMan »

unclebengi wrote:
BusinessMan wrote:I'm much more of an individualist.
At least you're honest...
yup, anyone who doesn't say the same, isn't..
Get Money Bitch!

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

in technical terms yes...in terms of finding happiness, no.

You do have a mother?

GrimeyHippy

Post by GrimeyHippy »

funny how mad people get over other people's world view

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:
Comedy Quaddafi wrote:

BusinessMan

Post by BusinessMan »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:
Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:
Comedy Quaddafi wrote:
Get Money Bitch!

BusinessMan

Post by BusinessMan »

unclebengi wrote:in technical terms yes...in terms of finding happiness, no.

You do have a mother?
I was simply stating my POV of how the world works, the discussion as far as I'm concerned had nothing to do with 'finding happiness', which I find to be a pretty abstract idea.

Do you believe in it?
Get Money Bitch!

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

I didn't before I met my wife 10 years ago. There's no recipe to find it, but there are a lot of ways to avoid it...selfishness is a popular method.

BusinessMan

Post by BusinessMan »

unclebengi wrote:I didn't before I met my wife 10 years ago. There's no recipe to find it, but there are a lot of ways to avoid it...selfishness is a popular method.
Edit: Tired, misread your post.

I won't claim to know everything about leading a fulfilling life, as I assume that's what you mean when you use an ambiguous term like 'happiness'.

I DO agree however that love and belonging is a crucial need for all of us and complete selfishness generally does not lead to that.
Get Money Bitch!

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

BusinessMan wrote:
unclebengi wrote:I didn't before I met my wife 10 years ago. There's no recipe to find it, but there are a lot of ways to avoid it...selfishness is a popular method.
Are you happy all day everyday?
Not on the outside, I'm not walking around smiling and laughing all day. I'm largely anti social actually, I've just learned to be happy with life...it's better than death. I couldn't do it alone though, before I met my wife I think every adult thought I had (directly or indirectly) concerned finding the person I wanted to fuck-and-talk-to-daily/marry. I suspect once I have kids it will only get easier to find reasons to be happy. Stress always exists, sharing life with others (even in places like :phila:) is the key.

Some of your statements just struck a chord with me. I work at a bank and I've sold products that didn't necessarily help customers (whether they knew it or not). I've lost sleep over that shit and I refuse to do it anymore (unless someone insists on fucking themselves). That type of shit killed this country...just because people are poorly educated doesn't mean they deserve to get taken advantage of.

The fact you're so skeptical of my happiness shows me just how far from it you are.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Wreck-It wrote:Philaflava,

You obviously haven't listened to much AJ in your day, as he basically covers "nothing" on Roswell and UFO's, only things that can be proven with facts, hence his covering politics 95% of the time. No, he is not full of shit and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this forum that's half as intelligent as that man. Watch the documentary "Ring of Power" on google video, it's 5 hours long. Watch that, and that goes to everyone on here. I love this site but it's about time ya'll got educated on some of this shit, damn. Oh yea, almost forgot, GOBAMA!
i never heard of this aj guy until this thread

and so i googled him. he's white and fat and he cares about poor people. :err:

fuckin faggot
Nets 2022

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

BusinessMan wrote:I DO agree however that love and belonging is a crucial need for all of us and complete selfishness generally does not lead to that.
You might just find happiness after all.

Kace

Post by Kace »

BusinessMan wrote:
Thun wrote:Pretty entertaining thread on C-O-N-spiracies over at Biko back in '09: http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtop ... sc&start=0

I enjoy your commentaries, and generally you state an all-encompassing viewpoint that diminishes the value of individuals at both extremities of an argument and everything in between. However, this time you seem to have only accounted for those who give a fuck about the rest of society, a classification into which I do not place myself. With that said, I just wanted to verify that the latter wasn't referring to me, and if it was, then I must have either misrepresented my position OR the years of indulging yourself in artistic criticism of simpletons have dulled your ability to extrapolate deeper meaning from vaguely written observations.

People are stupid, they always will be. Society is a bunch of sheep, that won't change. My viewpoint couldn't be further from your description.. I'm an advertiser homie, how do I sleep? On a bag full of money from shit that you bought because I told you to. I would never classify myself as religious, liberal, or optimistic of humanity, I'm much more of an individualist.

In the case that the latter part doesn't refer to me, I'll agree that it IS entertaining to see them bicker.
That sounds like you got it all figured out, and making money is great, don't get me wrong...But what when the economy collapses and you're on the street?

It's gonna happen soon. If not by the beginning of the next fiscal year (this September) the double-dip will happen within the next twelve months.
And you can bank on that pal!
'I suppose everyone has their own limit, but some things you simply can never stop fighting for.'

ILL SEER

Post by ILL SEER »

There are many different rich and powerful people who do want to control the populace. I'm sure they do collude together when it suits their own purposes. Some of these are old money, some new; some popular and on tv but more unknown to any of us commoners.

Obsessing over them gives them more power and weakens our perspective. Focus on the Good; They won't win. KeeP eyes open for deception detection, keep hands righteous busy for reception and retention.

Thx Prodigy for attention to ascension, PhilaFlava for kind declension of mind detention

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... xQ"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... c9s8TsR6xQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Wreck-It

Post by Wreck-It »

Businessman.... so the world's a business.....that's correct for the most part...now what the fuck is your point my friend? We shouldn't give a shit about what the elite are doing behind closed doors? Right, because they're just doing "business", is that it? Intersted in understanding where you're coming from, wherever the fuck that could be.

Wreck-It

Post by Wreck-It »

BusinessMan, nevermind, I get it. You just don't give a fuck about anyone. Sometimes I feel the same way, but come on man. Yes, everyone's a sheep, but there has got to be some people ready and willing to slap these motherfuckers upside the head and show them the reality of what we're up against, that is, if you care about anything at all besides lump sums of cash. But, like you implied, fuck it eh? :arrow: