2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Speakers On Blast

PEACE

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

i fuck with Ricky but otherwise i'll pass on this album. liked the first 2 joints he dropped though.

hustler

Post by hustler »

it really is another top notch release from game.
beats arnt up to par with his previous albums on some songs though.

right now "the city" is my fav track.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

elohim

Post by elohim »

hustler wrote:right now "the city" is my fav track.
Word, that's the fuckin jam

RoKnew

Post by RoKnew »

RoKnew

Post by RoKnew »

LOL at the sample choice for "Red Nation."

Really Game?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

he surprised me. better than his last album for sure.

still got few new ideas, if none. but the beats are HEAT.
it's good, for what he was going for. REDemption of sorts, for Game. but I have to hear it all. i only heard like 5 songs...

but that shit like sampling the 'Boyz n the Hood' movie is just... :bunk: , even though it sounds amazing. Don't play with my emotions, Jayceon!

Taking 'Rickkkkkkkky!' and sampling it is fucked up. Like, really? Really? Are cats really doing that now? Is someone gonna make a beat out of "I feel sorry for your mother" next? :rofl:

weird thing is, the song is "good"? who the fuck knows or cares anymore. rap is outta control.

BigGhost KILLLLLED this:
"Pot Of Gold (ft. Chris Brown) - This shit rite here is exactly what you would expect from the two most emotional n mentally unstable niggas in the game"
oh god that review is AWESOME

:copy: x :rofl:

production value is not enough to cover over fakeness, word to Rick Ross.
we don't believe you, plus "Jay-Z aint gon respond to you nibblin at his ankle all day b."

HA HA
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

Ricky is the best song on the album

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

good album right there with weezy's a little better than watch the throne
UBM CD COMING SOON

RoKnew

Post by RoKnew »

"And when I'm wit my uncle I'm a Crip too"

:rofl:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

All kinds of gay.

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

This is much better than expected, I was a bit pessimistic because of him putting out so many songs recently but he saved the best for this. Cool album.

Ricky, Martians & Goblins, The City stand out.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

I fux widdit. "Heavy Artillery" and "The Good, The Bad..." are my joints. Don't quite see the appeal of "Ricky" or "The City", meatwise.

Torture and extortion 'til I'm Fortune 500

MAGOG

Post by MAGOG »

:rofl:
Last edited by MAGOG on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

not as consistent as his other albums especially beatwise

right now im sayin it's the worst of the four

ricky, heavy artillery & the big boi song are now also my jams

"good album right there with weezy's a little better than watch the throne"=troof
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

:lol: everything on that blog is fucking hilarious.
7. Good Girls Go Bad (ft. Drake) - Say you a nigga who happened to make some pretty suspect choices throughout ya life...like bein a hood Chippendale dancer n gettin butterflies n stars tatted on ya face n cryin durin interviews when nobody asked you nothin to get emotional bout....shit like that. Now lets say you wanna do a song wit a nigga who a lotta muthafuckas believe is like the livin embodiment of bein a suspect nigga. A nigga whose natural scent is pear. A nigga that practically bleeds syrup. A nigga whose own moms aint even realize was a boy n named the muthafucka Aubrey....say this is you. Do you really wanna go namin the joint you doin together "Good Girls Go Bad"
11. Paramedics (ft. Young Jeezy) - I swear I couldnt even tell if Game was even on this shit at first b. I had to listen to it twice yo. This nigga mussa been garglin sand before Jeezy got to the studio to get his voice to sound extra raspy tho nahmean. This shit was jus mad awkward g. Wonder how Jeezy felt bout that shit when he heard it yo. Somebody need to explain to this nigga that you aint gotta go outta ya way to impersonate the nigga you doin the song wit tho b. This shit was fucked up son. Snowman did his thing tho. I kinda fucks wit it....not really tho.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by Jaz on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

13. Hello (ft. Lloyd) - First off I jus wanna say that I dont fuck wit no Lloyd son. Justin Bieber got a more masculine voice than this nigga here namsayin. N Lloyd a grown man b. Drake at his most effeminate state possible...walkin round his garden singin duets wit canaries n strokin kittens....cant even sound this bitchmade son. If a baby flamingo opened its mouth to say whattup to me I would expect that muthafucka to sound jus like this nigga Lloyd b. If vaginas could sing they would probably sound EXACTLY like this nigga Lloyd yo. Even El Debarge be sayin this niggas shit is too soft nahmean. Son aint got one molecule of bass in his voice whatsoever namsayin. The shit is jus creepy my nigga. The joint itself is jus way too got damn silky yo. I can almost see the dandelions gettin blown around in the studio when niggas was recordin this shit b. How many Nuvo body shots did these niggas do off each other before they came up wit this shit son? Get this shit the fuck outta here yo
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eyedea

Post by Eyedea »

2. The City (ft. Kendrick Lamar) - This shit is jus way too dramatic yo. Son sounds like he was listenin to Nas's One Mic for like a month straight before he went into the booth to spit this shit son

haha, this was the best reading material in weeks...

:lol:

elohim

Post by elohim »

My vinyl weighs a ton

SCEYEDEAVANEVENJAZ was dropped

The ILLatino

Post by The ILLatino »

Despite being highly formulaic and calculated, this album is better than I expected. Not sure if I'll call it "good" but it isn't complete shit either.

Some dope production and the guests do decent work. Game has some good moments, almost in spite of himself. I'm not sure I'll be giving this album stupid run, but I had very low expectations and Game surpassed them.

There is a lot of bullshit on here, though. The skits are a waste of time, as well.

"The Good, The Bad, The Ugly," "Heavy Artillery," "Speaker On Blast," "Born In The Trap," are stand outs.
http://www.twitter.com/the_illatino

RIP Josh
Galvatron78 wrote:I wanna put my head up Irina's skirt and say a Das Efx verse.

I.A.

Post by I.A. »

never been a fan of game but he always had a few tracks i fuck with. this album is the same for me not terrible but nothing exciting

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Kendrick Lamar kinda kills the vibe The City had going. Sounds like the name of a soap opera-actor, who decided that hes dope? Fuck...
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB