Re: Album/Mixtape Covers of 2014

Post by peanut butter »

PEACE

The Afronaut

Re: Re:

Post by The Afronaut »

drizzle wrote:Image
peanut butter wrote:Image
Been a minute since I looked at this thread. Just wanted to say these are type amazing.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

PEACE

fortuna

Post by fortuna »

looking at these 2014 covers, gosta say: the future's so bright i gotta wear shades

keep em comming!

props for the giraffe

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

PEACE

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

is that french montana as dr livingston?
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

fortuna

Post by fortuna »

observe911

Re: Album/Mixtape Covers of 2013

Post by observe911 »

peanut butter wrote:

PEACE

That's from a Heineken ad..he replaced the bottle with a mic
PAWGing

observe911

Post by observe911 »

PAWGing

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

PEACE

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

I usually come into this thread just laugh, but now that I have the opportunity to ask, I gotta:

Observe, what type of thought went into creating the cover for "The Outlook"? What where you trying to capture here? I assume its a play on "lookout" but what do the pyramids mean? Does this cover reflect any of the music on your mixtape? What effect is used to create that glossy sheen that all of today's mixtapes seem to have? :cas:

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

PEACE

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

lol

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

Its all about the reflection in the glass.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

edit - drunk post

observe911

Post by observe911 »

The Afronaut wrote:I usually come into this thread just laugh, but now that I have the opportunity to ask, I gotta:

Observe, what type of thought went into creating the cover for "The Outlook"? What where you trying to capture here? I assume its a play on "lookout" but what do the pyramids mean? Does this cover reflect any of the music on your mixtape? What effect is used to create that glossy sheen that all of today's mixtapes seem to have? :cas:
It's not a mixtape, it's an album

"The concept of this album was to look at life from a new perspective and chase your dreams no matter the age. It is meant to inspire people to do something with their life and not wither away. It's a journey I have longed to take to experience the worlds culture and I'll see you when I get there. Peace"

I'm no graphic designer but I think the gloss is cuz everything is in HD..he shot in HD and the pyramids I pulled off HD 1080p wallpaper..id rather have a nice ocean city scape like the south of France, but I couldnt find any shots ..oh well
PAWGing

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

dude, do you self produce? & how old are you (if you don't mind me asking?)
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

observe911 wrote:
The Afronaut wrote:"The concept of this album was to look at life from a new perspective and chase your dreams no matter the age. It is meant to inspire people to do something with their life and not wither away. It's a journey I have longed to take to experience the worlds culture and I'll see you when I get there. Peace"
Did you write this yourself? did you extract it from an 'industry plug' for a pack of gum? or, was it something that somebody somewhere wrote about your project without any solicitation?
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

observe911

Post by observe911 »

ChaMerZ wrote:
observe911 wrote:
The Afronaut wrote:"The concept of this album was to look at life from a new perspective and chase your dreams no matter the age. It is meant to inspire people to do something with their life and not wither away. It's a journey I have longed to take to experience the worlds culture and I'll see you when I get there. Peace"
Did you write this yourself? did you extract it from an 'industry plug' for a pack of gum? or, was it something that somebody somewhere wrote about your project without any solicitation?

That's what I wrote to describe the album on my bandcamp page..any other questions idiot?
PAWGing

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

observe911 wrote:
ChaMerZ wrote:
observe911 wrote:
That's what I wrote to describe the album on my bandcamp page..any other questions idiot?
do you self produce and if so, what kind of equipment do you have/use? no need for name calling bro. u should be nice to people who take an interest in your art. i'm trying to be more serious with my blog, and would like to focus on more underground artists. How would you feel if I put a review of your album on my blog? I'm also planning on reviewing some Two-9 stuff cuz I feel like the whole group is criminally underrated, and people should look into them some more.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Hey fags, stop fagging up the thread

PEACE

observe911

Post by observe911 »

ChaMerZ wrote:
observe911 wrote:
ChaMerZ wrote:
observe911 wrote:
do you self produce and if so, what kind of equipment do you have/use? no need for name calling bro. u should be nice to people who take an interest in your art. i'm trying to be more serious with my blog, and would like to focus on more underground artists. How would you feel if I put a review of your album on my blog? I'm also planning on reviewing some Two-9 stuff cuz I feel like the whole group is criminally underrated, and people should look into them some more.

No I don't produce..I know how cuz I've had a motif 6 for almost 10 years, but Im not that good on beats since I barely use it and I like rapping more..but my boys all produce and I got the beats from them..if I was to produce I would focus making house music instead of hip hop, but I'm not that crazy about producing..thanks..I would appreciate if you'd review it..I won't let this album go into vain..soon as I get a job I'll be able to press up physicals and really get on my grind..it's just in limbo for the time being..
PAWGing

fortuna

Post by fortuna »

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

lol at HD 1080p wallpaper.

HD 1080p is a television resolution is 1920x1080 pixels

a 5 Megapixel camera photo would be at least 2240x2240 pixels.

what is "high def" in television as "high def" in computer wallpaper or graphic design.

computer monitors always got more pixel density. 1080p is small time for still photos.

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

PEACE

fortuna

Post by fortuna »

what is it?