Based Pryde? Cotdamb. Where are her parents at?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

zombie

Based Pryde? Cotdamb. Where are her parents at?

Post by zombie »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDYus7iKC8

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/h8Koh ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/h8Koh ... n_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

DLG

Post by DLG »

this actually sounds more some indie hop steeze like Why?

not based at all imo

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

i dont care about people who dont care about rap
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

there's already a thread for stuff like kitty pryde w/ v-nasty in the title.
this song going big time the last few days (prob because of the vice article maybe)

i like beautiful lou's beats

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

ackbar wrote: this song going big time the last few days (prob because of the vice article maybe)
yestreday's hoopla was directly spawned by the fader premiering this video

vice doesn't start trends in this area, it hops on them. see their ludicrous 5 page expose on flatbush zombies triggered by the runaway success of the thug waffle video (which i think also dropped via the fader)

and yes beautiful lou makes really good beats
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

not saying you're necessarily wrong..
but the vice article was before fader posted the video

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

vice article didn't have the video. the video is what really set shit off yesturday. and the song itself has been kicking around the net for a month now

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

i know it's not new & i know fader's influence. just saying they were the first big publication i saw post it is all

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

New low.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Arguing over who discovered this horrific shit first seems kinda pointless though.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Employee wrote:New low.
yeah. is that the new fucking thing now? see how wack you can get away with sounding?

what part of the game is that? :arrow:
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Blockhead wrote:Arguing over who discovered this horrific shit first seems kinda pointless though.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Employee wrote:New low.
yeah. is that the new fucking thing now? see how wack you can get away with sounding?

what part of the game is that? :arrow:
Seriously.

LOL @ grown men clamoring over this...

GOOD GOD...

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

I've never felt so GOOD ignoring popular shit in hip hop.

takes me back to the "underground" days when I felt all :smugkid: cause I was playing Indelibles when fools were bumping Harlem World :rofl:

I feel GREAT not playing no fucking Riff Raff or Iggy Azalea or V-Nasty in my home

and I don't fuck with gimmicky rap sociopaths just cause they got hot production

but if that's your thing, then hey knock yourself out

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:I've never felt so GOOD ignoring popular shit in hip hop.

takes me back to the "underground" days when I felt all :smugkid: cause I was playing Indelibles when fools were bumping Harlem World :rofl:

I feel GREAT not playing no fucking Riff Raff or Iggy Azalea or V-Nasty in my home

and I don't fuck with gimmicky rap sociopaths just cause they got hot production

:leon:

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin

Post by drizzle »

lol at this being 'popular shit in hiphop'. rick ross and drake are the popular shit in hiphop

these are internet outliers that occasionally make a brief noise on a larger scale then recede back to the tumblr/twitter maze. most people who don't follow rap via blogs that cover this kind of thing will probably never know anything about it

this is what underground rap is right now, on the trendier side of things at least

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

drizzle wrote: this is what underground rap is right now, on the trendier side of things at least
:lol:

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

ya basically no one knows what this is. kanye west remixes chief keef & "hip" rap DJs here are just now starting to pick up on the chicago stuff
drake, nicki minaj, 2 chainz, asap rocky, the weeknd is new stuff that's actually popular

and i can see why people would think rappers like this or riff raff or whatever are terrible.. but not people who also think circus/why?/knowself/radioinactive/etc are good rappers

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

Employee wrote:
Blockhead wrote:Arguing over who discovered this horrific shit first seems kinda pointless though.
:cheers:
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

To be fair , Riff Raff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this shit. This is some girl reading her diary on cough syrup.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Blockhead wrote:To be fair , Riff Raff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this shit.
:lol:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ackbar wrote:ya basically no one knows what this is. kanye west remixes chief keef & "hip" rap DJs here are just now starting to pick up on the chicago stuff
drake, nicki minaj, 2 chainz, asap rocky, the weeknd is new stuff that's actually popular

and i can see why people would think rappers like this or riff raff or whatever are terrible.. but not people who also think circus/why?/knowself/radioinactive/etc are good rappers
Never stop posting.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ackbar wrote:ya basically no one knows what this is.
I do: its called "Shitty Rap That People Ascribe Epic & Mysterious Attributes To For No Other Reason Than Boredom."

Rugged LOL @ "ya basically no one knows what this is."

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

i think it's all good. shapeshifters were a huge part of my 16 year old virgin experience

do you really think circus is a better rapper than riff raff tho? or more intelligent? it's only generational. the differences are aesthetics & influences. they're doing the same things but the drugs & outlets are different

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ackbar wrote:i think it's all good. shapeshifters were a huge part of my 16 year old virgin experience

do you really think circus is a better rapper than riff raff tho? or more intelligent? it's only generational. the differences are aesthetics & influences. they're doing the same things but the drugs & outlets are different
If you think the music this thread is about shares any parallels with any of those cats, you're out of your waifish mind. This is not the same thing as the Los Angeles underground of the 1990's. Are you fucking serious?

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

Employee wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:I've never felt so GOOD ignoring popular shit in hip hop.

This is why I've had Super Tight... & Ridin' Dirty on repeat for 7 years straight, fools.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Echo Leader wrote:
Employee wrote:

This is why I've had Super Tight... & Ridin' Dirty on repeat for 7 years straight, fools.
That might be the new course of my life given the current circumstances.

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

Employee wrote:
Echo Leader wrote:
Employee wrote:

Man, for my money, all the best cough syrup/sex raps have been done. On those albums.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Echo Leader wrote:
Employee wrote:
Echo Leader wrote:
Employee wrote:

Man, for my money, all the best cough syrup/sex raps have been done. On those albums.
:copy:

Valid point.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

Employee wrote:
ackbar wrote:i think it's all good. shapeshifters were a huge part of my 16 year old virgin experience

If you think the music this thread is about shares any parallels with any of those cats, you're out of your waifish mind. This is not the same thing as the Los Angeles underground of the 1990's. Are you fucking serious?
was talking about riff raff actually