"How To Drake It In America"

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

seagrams hotsauce

Re: "How To Drake It In America"

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

Dusty Fingers wrote:
Kony Montana wrote:Step, you're a fucking herb. You're like Jaz with no redeeming hilarity. Literally all of your posts are variations of you shitting on an artist you don't like and calling their fans dumb.
all you like is trash artists though? You cosign DRAKE?! :copy:
I don't think that being annoyed by drive by bitching posts qualifies as a co sign, but your retarded insistence that garbage NYC rappers no one has ever heard are the second coming of Kool G Rap and gambling addiction is indicative that you're a rain man anyway.

Sidenote, I appreciate step's recent toning down of his complaining about artists in threads about said artists. :pause: / :cheers:
Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

Ces1ne

Post by Ces1ne »

Music is opinionated & everyone is gonna like/dislike different shit, so I don't rip apart someone for their tastes BUT.......I have never in my life seen 2 (who I assume are) grown ass men defend and talk about someone the way these 2 clowns did about Drake in this thread. Doesn't matter whether I like the dudes music or not, that shit is worrying on a whole different level. The amount of affection/defending/analyzing these 2 clowns showed for Drake in this thread is on some next level beiber fandom I would expect from a 12-year old girl. By all means, fuck with his music & career....but please smack yourselves for the next level fuckery you showed in this thread worshipping (<---really the only word I think fits what is said in the comments) a goddamn rapper/singer. I honestly doubt Drakes own damn mother would defend & speak about her own son as much as MB & the other clown did in this thread. Once again, don't get it twisted......this is in NO WAY a criticism on Drakes music, so kept the "hater" bullshit to yourself. It's just a little PSA that this type of idol worship from 2 grown men is really fucking weird.

Disclaimer-- I only assume your age-range is older bc of when the accounts were created & the amount of comments made. If you are actually teenagers & took over your moms/pops account please continue to act the way you are, bc it is normal for that age.

Req

Post by Req »

Ces1ne wrote:Music is opinionated & everyone is gonna like/dislike different shit, so I don't rip apart someone for their tastes BUT.......I have never in my life seen 2 (who I assume are) grown ass men defend and talk about someone the way these 2 clowns did about Drake in this thread. Doesn't matter whether I like the dudes music or not, that shit is worrying on a whole different level. The amount of affection/defending/analyzing these 2 clowns showed for Drake in this thread is on some next level beiber fandom I would expect from a 12-year old girl. By all means, fuck with his music & career....but please smack yourselves for the next level fuckery you showed in this thread worshipping (<---really the only word I think fits what is said in the comments) a goddamn rapper/singer. I honestly doubt Drakes own damn mother would defend & speak about her own son as much as MB & the other clown did in this thread. Once again, don't get it twisted......this is in NO WAY a criticism on Drakes music, so kept the "hater" bullshit to yourself. It's just a little PSA that this type of idol worship from 2 grown men is really fucking weird.

Disclaimer-- I only assume your age-range is older bc of when the accounts were created & the amount of comments made. If you are actually teenagers & took over your moms/pops account please continue to act the way you are, bc it is normal for that age.
lol@this hatin ass bitch writin paragraphs after comprehensively pouring over 18 pages of "a goddamn rapper/singer" that he doesn't even like.

What kinda faggot would do that? Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion.

*shaking my head and walking out of thread*
F.U. MOOLAH

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

Nick Kyrgios has had himself quite the month. First he shocks the tennis world by beating No. 1 Rafael Nadal in his Wimbledon debut to advance to the quarterfinals, and now it seems he's pissed off Drake.

In the third round at Wimbledon, the 19-year-old needed four sets to beat fellow ATP youngster Jiri Vesely and blamed his slow start -- he lost the first set -- on the fact that he walked out on court listening to Drake's mellow jams.

"I came out really flat, so hopefully I won’t listen to that again," Kyrgios said. "It was actually Drake. Didn’t do the job for me."

As reported by Stereogum, Drake wasn't too happy about being dissed by a teenage tennis player from Australia.

"I also want to meet this guy that says that he lost because he listened to my music," Drake said, getting a few of his facts wrong. "I also want to meet that guy and look him in the eye and see exactly who he is as a man and size him up and then chop him right down. Nick whatever-his-name-is — ’cause he didn’t win, so that’s how he’s going to be remembered: 'Nick whatever-his-name-is.'”
http://www.si.com/tennis/2014/07/14/drake-nick-kyrgios" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lol:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Req wrote:
Ces1ne wrote:Music is opinionated & everyone is gonna like/dislike different shit, so I don't rip apart someone for their tastes BUT.......I have never in my life seen 2 (who I assume are) grown ass men defend and talk about someone the way these 2 clowns did about Drake in this thread. Doesn't matter whether I like the dudes music or not, that shit is worrying on a whole different level. The amount of affection/defending/analyzing these 2 clowns showed for Drake in this thread is on some next level beiber fandom I would expect from a 12-year old girl. By all means, fuck with his music & career....but please smack yourselves for the next level fuckery you showed in this thread worshipping (<---really the only word I think fits what is said in the comments) a goddamn rapper/singer. I honestly doubt Drakes own damn mother would defend & speak about her own son as much as MB & the other clown did in this thread. Once again, don't get it twisted......this is in NO WAY a criticism on Drakes music, so kept the "hater" bullshit to yourself. It's just a little PSA that this type of idol worship from 2 grown men is really fucking weird.

lol@this hatin ass bitch writin paragraphs after comprehensively pouring over 18 pages of "a goddamn rapper/singer" that he doesn't even like.

What kinda faggot would do that? Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion.

*shaking my head and walking out of thread*
:rofl:

I love it when people say shit like "people don't act that way at that age" as if there is some fucking rulebook to age and art :fail:

am i not supposed to live, and dance, and smile, and love things when i get older? :rofl:

i laugh at your childish posts. all of you immature thinkers who project such weak bullshit.

it does entertain me. so if you can accept that you and all of Philaflava will never ever change me, maybe you'll be ok

i know i'm good, regardless what anyone of you thinks :gyeah: :cas: :lol:

In other news: Drake's new album title is: "VIEWS FROM THE 6"
:killacam:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

drake got goons?

kinda dope

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

Earlier this year, veteran West Coast MC Rappin' 4-Tay called out Drake for copying his rhymes on YG's song, "Who Do You Love." Drizzy never officially responded to the claims, but today TMZ is reporting that Drake's camp has agreed to pay 4-Tay $100K for the use of the lyrics, though no lawsuit was filed in the matter. Referencing old songs in rap isn't something new at all, but getting $100K for doing it certainly is. Stay tuned for more details as they become available.

Listen to both of the songs below and see for yourself how close they are flow and lyrics wise.
http://www.complex.com/music/2014/07/dr ... -of-lyrics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cut the check drizzy

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

extortion? or is drizzy just desperate to appease his idols in the game ?
that wasn't even his song. he might be in the red on that now

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

^dude jacked the entire verse, fuck all that he's my idol/i'm paying homage shit

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

some of the lines were similar, but it was more similar in general patterns and cadence. it didnt seem like a drake style flow upon a first listen.

but i figure 100k aint much to drizzy, and bay niggas seem to be pretty thorough. i figure that 100k prolly saved him any future trouble in the bay, as well as paying for the use of the lyrics, right?

nbd

Req

Post by Req »

100k prolly more than Pusha T made in the past 5 years
F.U. MOOLAH

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

Softest rapper alive. Yuuuuughh lmfaoooooooooooo

DLG

Post by DLG »

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/cel ... ed/671871/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rabbi Jihadovich

Post by Rabbi Jihadovich »

i'm no drake but i say, eating out a stripper is wayyyyyy worse than getting her to eat your ass.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

getting your ass eaten out by a woman is nothing less than absolutely awesome. :cheers: to Drake, yo
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

bitches been choosing to eat niggas asses instead of getting jumped in for years.
UBM CD COMING SOON

DLG

Post by DLG »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:bitches been choosing to eat niggas asses instead of getting jumped in for years.
sig-worthy

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

that's your man?
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

when you're happy, successful & confident you can afford to laugh & be humorous

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

UBM CD COMING SOON

Req

Post by Req »

ackbar wrote:when you're happy, successful & confident
Pusha T none of these things :lol:
F.U. MOOLAH

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

drake the young wavy millionaire. when he raps you can hear the smile on his face
boy versace versace we stay at the mansion when we in miami/
the pillows versace the sheets are versace i just won a grammy

haven't looked thru the thread so i dunno why you're talking about pusha t. i heard he puts numbers on the boards tho.
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

Req

Post by Req »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote: haven't looked thru the thread so i dunno why you're talking about pusha t.
Escobar's fav rapper
F.U. MOOLAH

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

Req wrote:
ackbar wrote:when you're happy, successful & confident
Pusha T none of these things :lol:

seagrams hotsauce

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

Lol if Steve Jobs spent money on healthcare he wouldn't be dead
Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

Captin Planit

Post by Captin Planit »

Complex wrote:
Referencing old songs in rap isn't something new at all, but getting $100K for doing it certainly is.
Considering Kool Moe Dee gets 60% of a song like "Theraflu," I'd say Drake got off easy not having to sacrifice percentage points.

starks

Post by starks »

Captin Planit wrote:
Complex wrote:
Referencing old songs in rap isn't something new at all, but getting $100K for doing it certainly is.
Considering Kool Moe Dee gets 60% of a song like "Theraflu," I'd say Drake got off easy not having to sacrifice percentage points.
didn't hear about this. just goolged kool moe dee and theraflu.. nothing

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Royce the 5 9 tweeted: "drake is an amazing talent"

and someone else even more astute wrote: "Drake is Will Smith with a vengeance" :copy:

DRAKE OWNS AMERICA, BRUHS :leon:

Req

Post by Req »

Drake is the single most important rapper in the world post-Kanye

if you disagree with this, you are a fucking loser and if i catch you posting in the Sage Francis thread about how his music is impassioned with high energy deliveries imma fuck you up.
F.U. MOOLAH