Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

PopsUK

So Mister Cee admitted to it?

Post by PopsUK »

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Re: So Mister Cee admitted to it?

Post by Philaflava »

I don't think anyone was buying his denial. Truth is, who gives a fuck what he is into? The man gave us Biggie.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Ebro is such a sick bastard for exploiting this poor dude

PEACE

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

I've had rectal exams less uncomfortable than that interview...but equally penetrating.
Grown men crying<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

But, yeah, who gives a shit how this guy like to to bust his nuts.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

I had to stop listening. shit was sad. felt bad for him. glad he was able to finally accept who he is maybe?

Versive

Post by Versive »

peanut butter wrote:Ebro is such a sick bastard for exploiting this poor dude

PEACE
Last edited by Versive on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Is he accepting it though? Seems like he is struggling like hell and I don't buy any of their fake support. Like PB said, shit was strictly done for ratings. Flex is an asshole and that host thinks he is on some Oprah shit but his phoniness shines through with each bullshit comment he makes.

PopsUK

Post by PopsUK »

Agree - who gives a shit what he does in his spare time? Flex came across a dickhead, making light of a situation which is obviously serious shit for his friend.

But yeah, not convinced this is the whole truth, and agree that he's clearly struggling with himself. Saying "I love women, but every now and then I get the urge to be sucked off by a man dressed as a woman" just seems like testing the water. Hard to empathize, bc I have no idea what he's going through.

Larry2times

Post by Larry2times »

He public contemplated suicide on his twitter the day of.

Flex is one thing but Ebro runs a pretty fucked up ship in general, he makes Rosenberg seem pleasant.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

If he commits suicide after this, I wonder how light of the situation Flex and Ebro are gonna be about it then.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Kiran187

Post by Kiran187 »

Flex seemed like he wasn't taking it serious but Ebro actually seemed like he cared about Cee's well-being.

The Ivy League Nigga

Post by The Ivy League Nigga »

I hate to be in a position to defend Ebro, but I really don't think he's exploiting Cee...

I get the impression that Cee is on a mission to save face and he keeps using the radio's airwaves as a way to defend himself in the public forum. Cee seems to be really concerned with defining himself as straight and mitigating how gay his actions come across. Ebro, on the other hand, isn't pushing for details or forcing Cee to come out of the closet, which is the behavior I would expect from someone who truly wanted to exploit the situation.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

tbh just cuz u get a flight 2 boston from a ts that don't make u gay necessarily

Req

Post by Req »

ackbar wrote:tbh just cuz u get a flight 2 boston from a ts that don't make u gay necessarily
streets = spoken

:lock:
F.U. MOOLAH

jukeboxvandal

Post by jukeboxvandal »

you have a couple drinks.. that dont make you an alcoholic.. you get your duck sicked by some trannies and all of a sudden everyone calling you homo.. sheesh :nofancy:

jukeboxvandal

Post by jukeboxvandal »

relevant

jukeboxvandal

Post by jukeboxvandal »

relevant

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

anyone surprised by this information needs to get a late pass on many levels

it's totally "so what. Mister Cee is gay/bi. so are tons of other motherfuckers in this rap shit. is this a big deal to you?"

wake up :omar:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Suicide by November.

seagrams hotsauce

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

Ebro is the most disingenuous motherfucker of all time. I have never laughed harder than when flex dropped into this interview.

I feel bad for Cee. Dude sounds mad confused as to who he wants to stick his dick in.
Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Philaflava wrote:I don't think anyone was buying his denial. Truth is, who gives a fuck what he is into? The man gave us Biggie.
THIS.
"niggas press their luck and they get a butt fuckin'/ straight up the ass raw dog with the rash/ and i don't fuck with the condoms" - Biggie on some Mr. C tape
:omar:
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

step one

Post by step one »

Someone needs to tweet dude a link to Official Erotic Polyamory Nexxxt Level Zone in P&B, then he can move to Toronto and enjoy cycling around nude while showing his wang to kids.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

DLG

Post by DLG »

Ebro is the worst. this guy is supposedly his boy and he's feverishly pressing dude wanting him to say he's gay on radio for a ratings boost. seriously hope he dies soon.

why do people who are into this have to go to prostitutes though? isn't it easy to find this shit in a consensual way via the internet? mindbender?

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Someone should tweet Mindbender's bra + dick-tuck picture to Mr Cee because, if there's anything that'll put him off trannies, it's that gruesome image.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Let Jaz Down wrote:Someone should tweet Mindbender's bra + dick-tuck picture to Mr Cee because, if there's anything that'll put him off trannies, it's that gruesome image.
im sayin bender should just tweet the pic himself, he could really finally be rubbing elbows with the who's who of hip hop by being Mr. Cee's girlfriend

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

also, LOL at flex in that interview

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

damn somebody edited this shit with flex dropping bombs after Mr Cee's :naswtf: :killacam: comments, shit was hilarious, somebody find it for me
UBM CD COMING SOON

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

DLG wrote: why do people who are into this have to go to prostitutes though? isn't it easy to find this shit in a consensual way via the internet?
funny (in a sad smh way) that this angle is getting conspicuously ignored in the rush of 'OMG HE'S GAY! JUST SAY UR GAY BRO!'

if the dude was simply dl into dudes, he probably could've been going about it without exposing himself to the kind of risks that come with cruising for streetwalker trannys. the situation as is implies some kind of fetish/compulsion that Cee himself probably doesn't fully understand, and I think ack is right to say it doesn't necessarily equate to him being gay in a clearcut kind of way. the dude is going through some incredibly complicated confusing personal struggles, and it's hard to even imagine how much tougher the publicity around it is making it for him.
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

drizzle wrote:
DLG wrote: why do people who are into this have to go to prostitutes though? isn't it easy to find this shit in a consensual way via the internet?
funny (in a sad smh way) that this angle is getting conspicuously ignored in the rush of 'OMG HE'S GAY! JUST SAY UR GAY BRO!'

if the dude was simply dl into dudes, he probably could've been going about it without exposing himself to the kind of risks that come with cruising for streetwalker trannys. the situation as is implies some kind of fetish/compulsion that Cee himself probably doesn't fully understand, and I think ack is right to say it doesn't necessarily equate to him being gay in a clearcut kind of way. the dude is going through some incredibly complicated confusing personal struggles, and it's hard to even imagine how much tougher the publicity around it is making it for him.
THIS.

there is SO MUCH SEXUAL OPPRESSION AND CONFUSION AND CHAOS AND JUDGEMENT IN THE BLACK/HIP HOP COMMUNITY.

why the fuck do you guys think I do the shit I do? I'm not gay, but I see the parallels between ALL sexualities if they are not allowed to speak their truth. There is no difference between Mister Cee being silent about his love for trannies and Dr. Dre being silent about his love for Eminem or Knoc'turnal (supposedly).

Black people are the most confused, repressed, vicious, ignorant, ass-backwards, uncivilized, psychologically crippling and infuriating when it comes to the hyper-hypocritical double standards of ALL aspects of sexuality, not just the black male-black female power imbalance, but interracial power dynamics, as well as gay/lesbian/bi-sexual/trans/queer/etc. relations and connections and truths still feared to be spoken maturely in a public forum for the widespread community to discuss.

Peace to Mister Cee and all Black men and women and people of color and everyone in the world who is going thru learning themselves and their sexuality in the light of truth instead of being hidden in the closet of ignorance and shame, where most judgemental and finger-pointing hypocritical people lurk, troll and creep

:rofl: @ DLG

yeah, you and drizzle are right. Mister Cee soliciting for male trans prostitutes in dark Manhattan alleyways reveals his dangerous insecurities, his deep naivete, his possible self-destructive tendencies and pretty sizeable unawareness at the options he has for "relatively untraditional" sexual gratification, especially in a city like NEW YORK. I don't know the websites, but c'mon son!!! There's gotta be five hundred message boards for men looking for men... god, Mister Cee coulda just went on Craigslist for fuck sakes, who doesn't know about that? Much less one of the countless specialty boards for the fetish subculture... ESPECIALLY IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!! C'monnnn sonnnnn! And whatever happened to Caushun the Gay Rapper? coulda just asked him what's good, I'm sure his email is accessible :lol:

Mista Cee obviously is confused and doesn't have many friends helping him. it's fucking tragic.
I haven't heard the interviews yet, but I will.
Fucking lame behaviour of Ebro, sounds like.

Good to hear Mister Cee say he isn't retiring.

PEOPLE IN LIFE HAVE TO FUCKING WAKE UP AND LEARN: many of your heroes don't have the same sexuality as you.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

:omar: :fail: :bunk: