Lord Jamar vs. Yelawolf

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

peanut butter

Re: Lord Jamar vs. Yelawolf

Post by peanut butter »

I dunno man. Not sure saying incendiary shit in exclusive interviews with a hip hop blog really qualifies as staying in the news. But whatever. He's getting attention for bein dumb. HHD is getting clicks. Thats fine. Lets just recognize this for what it really is tho

PEACE

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Yep. He was absolutely right to call out Macklemore. And hes right about this too.

Jamar is my new hero.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

Req wrote:
Kace wrote:Lord Jamar's main point was about how the LGBT community is pushing their agenda on hiphop, Macklemore's race was just a side issue to all of this. Yet EVERYONE is discussing race instead of homosexuality cause race is a 'safer' subject these days (say ONE word against the gay lobby and they CRUCIFY you).
Dude we get it, you think gays are icky. Please don't hide behind words like "agenda" and "lobby." They don't make your homophobia look any smarter.
:lol: :lol: :copy:
And if you're yelling out YOLO, I'm calling you a homo...

Req

Post by Req »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:Jamar is my new hero.
yeah, at least until you discover his religious politics :lol:
F.U. MOOLAH

seagrams hotsauce

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:Yep. He was absolutely right to call out Macklemore. And hes right about this too.

Jamar is my new hero.

yes, there will absolutely be a future where black people are looked at sideways for recording hip-hop. jamar truly is a prophet of these the end of true hip-hop days
Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

Kace

Post by Kace »

Philaflava wrote:Lord Jamar Says White People "Don't Create Anything"
Lord Jamar you EVIL REVERSE RACIST!!!
'I suppose everyone has their own limit, but some things you simply can never stop fighting for.'

Kace

Post by Kace »

Dusty Fingers wrote:
Req wrote:
Kace wrote:Lord Jamar's main point was about how the LGBT community is pushing their agenda on hiphop, Macklemore's race was just a side issue to all of this. Yet EVERYONE is discussing race instead of homosexuality cause race is a 'safer' subject these days (say ONE word against the gay lobby and they CRUCIFY you).
Dude we get it, you think gays are icky. Please don't hide behind words like "agenda" and "lobby." They don't make your homophobia look any smarter.
What's wrong, did I offend Macklemore. You his fanboy?
Last edited by Kace on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
'I suppose everyone has their own limit, but some things you simply can never stop fighting for.'

Shiftshock

Post by Shiftshock »

MC Homeless wrote:I bet Lord Jamar fucks dudes when nobody is looking.
cosign

Req

Post by Req »

Kace wrote:
Dusty Fingers wrote:
Req wrote:
HAHAHA YUO R NOT RAGIN HOMOPHOBE THEREFOR R A GAY!!!!!
grow up b
F.U. MOOLAH

Kace

Post by Kace »

Req wrote:
Kace wrote:
Dusty Fingers wrote:
Req wrote:
grow up b
If you like rap music you're automatically homophobic too so get off your high horse.

Kace

Post by Kace »

Dusty Fingers wrote:
Req wrote:
At least your 'homophobia' looks a lot smarter.

seagrams hotsauce

Kace wrote: If you like rap music you're automatically homophobic too so get off your high horse.
you're a fucking retard dog

Req

Post by Req »

Kony Montana wrote:
Kace wrote: If you like rap music you're automatically homophobic too so get off your high horse.
dude is like flooding his social networks with candy crush invites levelz retarded. :lol:
F.U. MOOLAH

Kace

Post by Kace »

Req wrote:
Kony Montana wrote:
dude is like flooding his social networks with candy crush invites levelz retarded. :lol:
So everytime a rapper uses the word 'faggot' it's not homophobic. Good to know that.

If you believe rap is not homophobic you probably think Islam is women-friendly too.

seagrams hotsauce

You think consuming media qualifies as endorsing it, though. You're mentally deficient. The fuck does Islam have to do with shit?

Req

Post by Req »

you listen to teh rapz so yuo support black-on-black crime and selling drugs to family members!

Bill O Reilly level reasoning :lol:
F.U. MOOLAH

Kace

Post by Kace »

Kony Montana wrote:You think consuming media qualifies as endorsing it, though. You're mentally deficient. The fuck does Islam have to do with shit?
Maybe consumers not but what about the rappers who say it?

Anyway, gay people should have the right to marry, but they should respect the First Amendment (freedom of speech) too.
Req wrote:you listen to teh rapz so yuo support black-on-black crime and selling drugs to family members!

Bill O Reilly level reasoning :lol:
Fuck Faux News, but admit it, rap in general does glorify violence, machoism and drug use doesn't it?

seagrams hotsauce

You literally just said anyone who listens to rap is homophobic, and you have no fucking idea what the first amendment applies to. You can just cop to not liking gay people - no one will think you're dumber for it, because it simply isn't possible for you to seem more dumb.

Req

Post by Req »

Kace wrote:Anyway, gay people should have the right to marry, but they should respect the First Amendment (freedom of speech) too.
freedom of speech means the govt cant come lock you up for stating an opinion. It doesn't mean people can't ridicule you for it or businesses can't distance themselves from you for the good of their brand.

there is no such thing as 'freedom from consequence'

altho i wish there was bcuz hes a shitty rapper lololololgetit
F.U. MOOLAH

MC Homeless

Post by MC Homeless »

Kony Montana wrote:
"You gonna let a cheeseburger do that?" Yeah, I like to instigate

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

Req wrote:
Kace wrote:
Dusty Fingers wrote:
Req wrote:
grow up b
:copy: :copy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STEP YOUR FORUM GAME UP BIGOT CREEP

Kace

Post by Kace »

Dusty Fingers wrote:
:copy: :copy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STEP YOUR FORUM GAME UP BIGOT CREEP
:cheers: Standing up for the gay community like that will finally help you fullfill your lifelong dream of gaining street cred among the hipsters of Red Hook Brooklyn!

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

What is this guy even rambling about at this point?!?? Racist bigot

Kace

Post by Kace »

Dusty Fingers wrote:What is this guy even rambling about at this point?!?? Racist bigot
Either you're pulling our legs (nh @ pulling our legs) or you're a big hypocrite. Your own sig says: "And if you're yelling out YOLO, I'm calling you a homo..."

:lol: and you call me homophobic.