Rum Nitty
Aye Verb
Tycoon Tax
Uno Lavoz
Sketch Menace
MegaDef
Lexx Luthor
Arsonal

This looks like a great mix of KOTD, Don't Flop, and Smack battlers. Fucking glad to see Shotty Horrah's name again.

I don't have the slightest interest in the main event though.

ObeseJesus

Re: KOTD Blackout 4 Trailer

Post by ObeseJesus »

The allegedly leaked (large portion of the) card is...

PAT STAY vs DIZASTER
THESAURUS vs CHARRON
CHARLIE CLIPS vs CONCEITED
BIG T vs BENDER
SHOTTY HORROH vs AYE VERB
RONE vs JC
OSA vs REMY D
DNA vs ARCANE
BONNIE GODIVA vs UNO LAVOZ
REAL DEAL vs ILL WILL
RICH DOLLARZ vs LOE PESCI
YUNG ILL vs FRESCO
ARSONAL vs SWAVE SEVAH

Take it with a grain of salt. Organik commented "close but no" but this was before these people were even announced as being in the event, so obviously their's at least some truth to this.

I agree with Moo, I have no interest in the title match and only care about Big T vs. Bender in the sense that it's a weird as fuck match-up. If the rest of the leaked card is accurate, I'm interested in Rone vs. JC (Could be a huge break for Rone if he brings the good shit), Real Deal vs Ill Will (I think Ill can destroy him if he doesn't choke) and Yung Ill vs. Fresco (again, mostly for the wtf factor). Also I really hope Rum Nitty gets a strong opponent.

And it would be all right if Uno Lavoz, Dizaster, Loe Pesci, Pat Stay, 100 Bulletz, and Arcane were all involved in some type of hotel fire massacre.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Re: KOTD Blackout 4 Trailer

Post by ardamus »

^^^Quiet you.

Anyways, some of those match ups are wrong. Remy D vs. Conceited makes more sense because of the whole ghostwriting bit last year Remy D spoke on that involved Conceited. I think Bonnie Godiva vs. Uno Lavoz is actually going down though because they both did talk shit to each other. Aye Verb vs. Swave Sevah would be more obvious because they haven't been able to battle due to a long list of reasons which mainly included Aye Verb's fee I think. Thesaurus vs. Charron might be a solid one because after Charron battled Arsonal, Thesaurus did call out Charron for claiming grape and the repercussions of it.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner