chav

GentleJonesReturns

Re: looks like this board is full of industry plants

Post by GentleJonesReturns »

Shiftshock wrote:FUD???

DJCommunist

Post by DJCommunist »

Checked your soundcloud out on the strength of that Mills Bros joint. Nty though

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

the only way to truly know is to spam every rap message board known to the internet.
they could be all industry plants.

maybe you should tour out of state more, also. hit up sxsw or something.

GentleJonesReturns

DJCommunist wrote:Checked your soundcloud out on the strength of that Mills Bros joint. Nty though
i dont have a soundcloud i have youtube www.youtube.com/gentlejones

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

soundcloud is an industry plant.

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

Best Gentle Jones trolling expedition since he called the police on Will High!
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

seagrams hotsauce

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

Curse this board for stifling Gentle Jones' apparently nearly 20 year long career! Surely, if the thread that only he posted in to promote his music wasn't locked, one of the hundreds of powerful A&Rs that lurk this board would have discovered him.

Hang in there GJ. On the bright side, this topic has more posts in it in a single day than your last one got in nine months, so things are already looking up.
Last edited by seagrams hotsauce on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

Busta Ry wrote: When I was posting on the Hiero board in the late 90's he was doing his thing.

Unfortunately I don't really enjoy the product all that much, but hey, maybe some do.
If anybody liked it he wouldn't have spent the last 15 years spamming messageboards. Really.

observe911

Post by observe911 »

I'm hardly ever on this site, but I haven't posted my music, just once when I first came on hereImage

But I'm the type of person that socializes with people and not drop music like I do on ughh, the coli, and philaflava..Gentle jones is on all three of those boards(prob more) and he never interacts with us, unless it's about his new music..Jayou Ayen knows how I get down..anyway message boards aren't the best way to push music..if you wanna push ya music then you need to get off the net and hit the streets and doing shows every week..also trying to get on blogs, review sites, local newspapers,..but I'm from the bay so I know the indie grind very well...this message board grind is not what's popping..
PAWGing

Dusty Fingers

Post by Dusty Fingers »

Couldn't cosign this more. While I enjoy the people here and checking in from time to time some of the music/threads are repulsive.
And if you're yelling out YOLO, I'm calling you a homo...

GentleJonesReturns

Dusty Fingers wrote:Couldn't cosign this more. While I enjoy the people here and checking in from time to time some of the music/threads are repulsive.
thanks bro

also this:

Shiftshock

Post by Shiftshock »

^^ FUD

GentleJonesReturns

lmaooo

GentleJonesReturns

observe911 wrote:I'm hardly ever on this site, but I haven't posted my music, just once when I first came on hereImage

But I'm the type of person that socializes with people and not drop music like I do on ughh, the coli, and philaflava..Gentle jones is on all three of those boards(prob more) and he never interacts with us, unless it's about his new music..Jayou Ayen knows how I get down..anyway message boards aren't the best way to push music..if you wanna push ya music then you need to get off the net and hit the streets and doing shows every week..also trying to get on blogs, review sites, local newspapers,..but I'm from the bay so I know the indie grind very well...this message board grind is not what's popping..
howdy, observe. you nefarious rapscallion.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

If any industry types are reading this, I will fully become a plant for a backpack full of stickers and promo tapes.

Kace

Post by Kace »

GentleJonesReturns wrote:
Dusty Fingers wrote:Couldn't cosign this more. While I enjoy the people here and checking in from time to time some of the music/threads are repulsive.
thanks bro

also this:

You know that video is from RussiaToday right? This newschannel also claimed that the chemical weapon attack in Syria last year was fake :rofl:
'I suppose everyone has their own limit, but some things you simply can never stop fighting for.'

observe911

Post by observe911 »

GentleJonesReturns wrote:
observe911 wrote:I'm hardly ever on this site, but I haven't posted my music, just once when I first came on hereImage

howdy, observe. you nefarious rapscallion.

Ya you can post all ya fucking stupid videos you wantImage

But no one gives a shitImage
PAWGing

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

Do you build all your posts around the emoticons you want to use or do you find them after you make the post?
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

Hayzoos wrote:Do you build all your posts around the emoticons you want to use or do you find them after you make the post?
Observe is a regular Coli patron. If you peruse the site for a bit, you'll see that that's how the typical coli poster posts. They have a wide array of smileys that they always use to maximum effect. I used to look down on the forum, the smileys and the posters that used them. I used to think that posters who relied on them too much, were just unable to articulate themselves. however after patronizing the forum for a significant amount of time, i've come to the conclusion that the smileys are a large part of what makes the coli special.

Like, the way some of these guys spin the smileys is insane (& hilarious). Their smiley game just kills philaflava's in every aspect :owens:
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Req

Post by Req »

Coli is the former SOHH site right?

Literally a bunch of white kids pretending to be black making fun of other white kids for being white. Was like a fucking lunatic asylum. Made me actually hate Dipset for a minute.
F.U. MOOLAH

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

ChaMerZ wrote:
Hayzoos wrote:Do you build all your posts around the emoticons you want to use or do you find them after you make the post?
Observe is a regular Coli patron. If you peruse the site for a bit, you'll see that that's how the typical coli poster posts. They have a wide array of smileys that they always use to maximum effect. I used to look down on the forum, the smileys and the posters that used them. I used to think that posters who relied on them too much, were just unable to articulate themselves. however after patronizing the forum for a significant amount of time, i've come to the conclusion that the smileys are a large part of what makes the coli special.

Like, the way some of these guys spin the smileys is insane (& hilarious). Their smiley game just kills philaflava's in every aspect :owens:

Mario ChaMerZ

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

ChaMerZ wrote:

I didn't ask you though dude
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

yeah i think we can retire this thread now. good work everyone.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner