Redman

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

madstadik

Re: Redman

Post by madstadik »

Listen to treach spit on the self titled album from 1991. Noone was rhyming like that or had them patterns back then save maybe rakim. Treach was a little ahead of his time back then

clark bent

Post by clark bent »

as is the case with most speed rappers treachs verses over a whole album start to all sound the same and tend to get bogged down in monotony...but take that out of the equation and just take his talent on its own and he was underrated...i wouldnt even be mad if someone had him in their top ten even tho i never would...but id take him over g rap any day in fast rap category

what even more underrated tho is kay gee as a producer and povertys paradise...the former gets zero credit for making so many quality beats over the years and the latter is a super slept on record

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

clark bent wrote:as is the case with most speed rappers treachs verses over a whole album start to all sound the same and tend to get bogged down in monotony...but take that out of the equation and just take his talent on its own and he was underrated...i wouldnt even be mad if someone had him in their top ten even tho i never would...but id take him over g rap any day in fast rap category

what even more underrated tho is kay gee as a producer and povertys paradise...the former gets zero credit for making so many quality beats over the years and the latter is a super slept on record
treach over g rap????? are you on crack?

KhillA

Post by KhillA »

clark bent wrote:as is the case with most speed rappers treachs verses over a whole album start to all sound the same and tend to get bogged down in monotony...but take that out of the equation and just take his talent on its own and he was underrated...i wouldnt even be mad if someone had him in their top ten even tho i never would...but id take him over g rap any day in fast rap category

what d
Wtf. This has to be some kind of joke.

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

is blackout 2 good?

i listened but dont remember

hellriser

Post by hellriser »

Neuro wrote:is blackout 2 good?

i listened but dont remember