Kid That's Lifeless

Re: Conspiracy - Astral Majesty/Legendary website

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

He's having sex, save your breath

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

^^^ that was last night :rofl: and yes, its possible again tonight. but we shall see :lol:
seagrams hotsauce wrote:Bender, for a dude who has such rosy glasses on about the rest of life, you're being absurdly self-defeating. People regularly give you legitimate feedback on what you do post, and while there's the usual shots taken, people also make a point to mention what they like about it sometimes. I don't understand this 'I can't win because the game is rigged' mentality. There's a bias, but it's not completely insurmountable.
nah, it was mostly "hustler" aka employee's stupid "there can only be one" comment, and other such divide and conquer tactics that I don't feed into, nor fuck with in the slightest, that i gracefully bowed the fuck out of.

i don't need to PROVE or PERFORM anywhere in a competition of music to validate my art or my lyricism. i fucking HATE how everything musical is ranked and evaluated, like the creative energy of any two souls can contain the same worth and can be judged objectively. i have some of the most important messages i've heard in a long time, but if my presentation isn't the same as the way everyone else presents their art, my messages become "irrelevant" to some ears, and that shit is lame as fuck to me.

if i hear a fucking newborn baby give wisdom, i will listen to it. i won't be some egotistical douche and say "oh, but it's just a baby. no need to pay attention to the fact that they are drooling out the answer to the mystery of the meaning of life. where that baby's Ph.D?" LOL, no i'm not that ignorant.

Conspiracy was at my place yesterday and we had a good laugh and a good chat about this. We are just going to have fun with it, not make it a bloody gladiator match. I played him his beat and my beat, we both like them (THANKS A LOT, AWAE!!! amazing work for real. YOUR BEATS ARE SBU APPRECIATED!)

I'm willing to do it, and I already wrote a verse for this two days ago. I'll write more, and choose the best lines that I like.
But I'm NOT willing to feed into ANY of this fuckory about "taking out my brother" or trying to prove "which one is the better MC". Fuck that. We're BOTH better than almost anything happening in hip hop culture right fucking now :ff: :ignore:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

maybe this little fun competition brings you guys closer for a SBU reunion of sorts?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Philaflava wrote:maybe this little fun competition brings you guys closer for a SBU reunion of sorts?
:rofl: x :larry: , sprinkled with some :fail:

he was over here last night. as we were discussing how to release our next SBU album. that we have recorded 36 songs for so far.

we never broke up.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

seagrams hotsauce

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

Mindbender Futurama wrote: i don't need to PROVE or PERFORM anywhere in a competition of music to validate my art or my lyricism. i fucking HATE how everything musical is ranked and evaluated, like the creative energy of any two souls can contain the same worth and can be judged objectively. i have some of the most important messages i've heard in a long time, but if my presentation isn't the same as the way everyone else presents their art, my messages become "irrelevant" to some ears, and that shit is lame as fuck to me.
No one is saying that the winner here will be a more valid artist than the runner-up. Of anyone I know who makes music, you certainly seek outside validation the least, and you're obviously right that there's no right or wrong answer when it comes to creative interpretation, but this isn't some life and death battle to win the hearts and minds of :p: - just a little friendly competition to entertain the peanut gallery. I know you'd rather be the star of the show than in the audience, so why not take a deep breath, shake off whatever inhibitions you have about this, and have some fun?
Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

I already said I was going to do this.

Do you dudes read posts fully, or just skim thru 'em? :rofl:

Remember, my rap name is Mindbender. Mua. Ha. Ha.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Philaflava wrote:maybe this little fun competition brings you guys closer for a SBU reunion of sorts?
:rofl: x :larry: , sprinkled with some :fail:

he was over here last night. as we were discussing how to release our next SBU album. that we have recorded 36 songs for so far.

we never broke up.
none of us believe that you have seen your brother in years let alone will ever release another SBU album

we all know you abandoned your brother once he was no longer convenient to be around
Last edited by GUCCI CONDOMS on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

:roll: so how's that rape career going? :rofl:

you want to make up fabricated bullshit and project it at me? i can do that too.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Mindbender Futurama wrote::roll: so how's that rape career going? :rofl:

you want to make up fabricated bullshit and project it at me? i can do that too.
post a recent song with you and conspiracy on it, not even asking for a SBU music video...I don't think you have seen him for years. Sorry, but that's what I believe...

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

We recorded a song last week called "State of the Art of Rhyme" together, featuring one of Conspiracy's homies doing a third verse. I don't know when he's posting it, but it will go up in a few days. Then I will laugh at you a bit, and never ever respond to your ridiculous fuckory.

hustler

Post by hustler »

as per the forums new rules, you have just committed a ban worthy offence. to make matters worse, as someone who works in the sex industry, you of all people should realize that to make light of something so heinous is in extremely poor taste. you should be ashamed.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

hustler wrote:

as per the forums new rules, you have just committed a ban worthy offence. to make matters worse, as someone who works in the sex industry, you of all people should realize that to make light of something so heinous is in extremely poor taste. you should be ashamed.
Employee, PLEASE. Your schtick is so far beyond tired now. "Hustler" has nothing to say about articulating things beyond the bounds of taste. Stop this madness now.

I said in the next line that it was fabricated and made up bullshit. And I said it in response to a bunch of you assholes trying to imply that I left my brother out in the cold when he was at his worst, which is actually the extreme opposite of the actual fucking truth. Fuck your bullshit lies and fraudulent position of fake righteousness, I will not stand for it one bit.

I take responsibility for myself. If any women have a problem with what I said, tell them to come talk to me.
Gloss too. Besides that, I don't believe one fucking word of your faux concern, and will now ignore yours and Req's pathetic slander attempts in your quoting of my reasonably harsh response to Gucci's fucking lies.

~~~

you guys give me SO MUCH CONTENT for my rap :rofl:

:ignore:

:ff:

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

I got the beat from mindbender.

sounds good, Awae.

I am going to call this song "Sibling Rivalry" ha ha.

I wrote 36 lines already. Lyrical masterpiece.

It should be posted on this website within 2 weeks or so. Just gotta get a bunch of work done, first.

word up to the people at Philaflava.

Mindbender is not ready for the love he is about to receive from someone people expect him to fight.

The game is death. Or life in glory...
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

The Mountain vs. Red Viper all over again.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Conspiracy, that's a pretty clever title :cheers:

This is my favorite line I wrote so far, and it might make the final cut:

"silent scream/ psychically channeling the craft of sin/ to violently make your masculine vaginas bleed" :killacam: :omar: :ironmike: :copy:
Philaflava wrote:The Mountain vs. Red Viper all over again.
wat :rofl:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Game of Thrones reference.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

How is a gonna take an unemployed vagabond like Conspiracy 2 weeks to record a dis song to his lesser talented ugly duckling twin brother?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Let Jaz Down wrote:How is a gonna take an unemployed vagabond like Conspiracy 2 weeks to record a dis song to his lesser talented ugly duckling twin brother?
it's funny when you pretend like you don't care, don't listen to us, and don't like us. IT'S REAL REAL FUNNY :rofl:

you'se a Stan-level Hater and YOU CAN'T WAIT til we drop these bombs :rofl:

:ff: :ignore:

AWAE

Post by AWAE »

Conspiracy wrote:I wrote 36 lines already. Lyrical masterpiece.
Mindbender Futurama wrote: :ignore: :ff:
:lastweek: :lastweek: :lastweek:
:gooden: :gooden: :gooden:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Conspiracy recording his verse now :ohhh:

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

Here it is, philaflava people!

The new song by "Conspiracy" called "Sibling Rivalry" produced by Awae.

If you like this song, please download it, and see if you can understand all the rhyme references and intellectual ideas in this song about Mindbender!

this is all about fun and respect. No harm or hatred here from me. Peace to those who can co-operate and build progressively in the music industry business.

Enjoy this one, for free!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3v6486

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3v6486

ya main dog, Conspiracy of Alien Angels/Astral Majesty.
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

There is no need for a song to be 30 MB dude
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Hayzoos wrote:There is no need for a song to be 30 MB dude
Big words, space themed lyrics , and lyrical miracle rhyme patterns take up a lot of space, bro

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pvpuj0

sorry. I forgot that the other file was a wav.

I converted it to mp3.

Here is a link to the new song "Conspiracy" - "Sibling Rivalry" produced by Awae.

My mistake. I am not a computer tech wizard like some of these internet idiots who are straight geniuses that make nonsence jokes with programming superiority. lol

I am just a b-boy who knows infinte intelligence about divinity and DNA science. I am trying to be a supreme being, for real. Not lying.
Vegetarian heterosexual God worshipper. lol.

just some info about me, for the phila people. Lots to learn about light in life. God made some next shit for people to discover and understand.

i like the Krs One title, "Edutainment".

feel me? (make em say uh!) (*Master P voice*)

jokes. peace

I want to hear what Mindbender records about me in this complimentary competition.

One love, star!

go download some of my low-fi/ghetto glorious hardcore hip hop on my websites
www.conspiracyamc.bandcamp.com

www.astralmajestycreations.bandcamp.com

tell a friend to tell a friend.

Canada- the land where we make up our own versions of old american slang. lol
2010 C

DoogieHowitzer

Post by DoogieHowitzer »

I was hanging out with Conspiracy last night and he told me about this "battle" and played me his track. Sounded dope. I love the concept of this above and beyond it being any kind of Philaflava competition. A great concept for a SBU track or 2x single. Can't wait to hear Mindbender's track.

Also, I was really digging this track, too, when Conspiracy played it for me last night:

http://astralmajestycreations.bandcamp.com/track/supreme-being-unit-feat-knawledge-state-of-the-art-of-rhyme

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

thanks Doogie.

Y'all can listen to that SBU featuring Knawledge song in the meantime. I do the first verse, and I like the content:

"If you aren't evolving rhyme, you cause it to fall behind the modern times/ thus your art's an obnoxious lie..." :ignore:

But sorry, Philafam. I just don't feel like sharing my own music/my reply to 'Sibling Rivalry' right now. Long story.

PEACE TO AWAE, AT ALL TIMES THOUGH.

When you people least expect it and want it, I will drop my response. Ha. :spidey:

More of you should listen to Conspiracy's track first, and reply. That jam is dope. I saw what subversive cleverness he did there.

:cheers:

p.s. rap is still outta control

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:thanks Doogie.

Y'all can listen to that SBU featuring Knawledge song in the meantime. I do the first verse, and I like the content:

"If you aren't evolving rhyme, you cause it to fall behind the modern times/ thus your art's an obnoxious lie..." :ignore:

But sorry, Philafam. I just don't feel like sharing my own music/my reply to 'Sibling Rivalry' right now. Long story.

PEACE TO AWAE, AT ALL TIMES THOUGH.

When you people least expect it and want it, I will drop my response. Ha. :spidey:

More of you should listen to Conspiracy's track first, and reply. That jam is dope. I saw what subversive cleverness he did there.

:cheers:

p.s. rap is still outta control
translation: I retired from recording rap music

seagrams hotsauce

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

:lol: "Long story" says the guy who types up a new volume of encyclopedia britannica four times a week at the slightest provocation
Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

"bro you need to do an interview with Onyx" - conspiracy

i love you

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

https://mindbendersupreme.bandcamp.com/ ... an-torture" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

enjoy. or don't!

PEACE TO AWAE
PEACE TO CONSPIRACY