Mindbender's Action Bronson Diss (song + story inside maybe)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Piff Tannen

Mindbender's Action Bronson Diss (song + story inside maybe)

Post by Piff Tannen »

im only making this thread cus i wanna hear this story. if it spirals out of control we can lock it.

https://mindbendersupreme.bandcamp.com/ ... n-a-string" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so lay the story on us mindbender

Edit: correct link is present up here now. thanks for the heads up seagram

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Re: Mindbender's Action Bronson Diss (song + story inside ma

Post by Philaflava »

Isn't this a Conspiracy diss? I heard it earlier reminds me of the whole Ice-T/Home Invasion "the bitch tried to kill me" kinda era.

hustler

Post by hustler »

holy fuck this isnt a joke or soemthing i just say, i literally cannot get passed 20 seconds of anything this snitch puts out. i try, i really do try to listen to it, but its so fucking awful i cant. even if i dindt know who mindbender was or anything about him, this isnt a i hate this guy as a person therefore i hate his music, its actually the music itself as a seperate entity from mindbender the person, is jut so fucking atrocious and unlistenable that i cant even get passed 20 seconds of it.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

seagrams hotsauce

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

hellriser

Post by hellriser »

hahahahahaha

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bender you supposed to take advantage of groupies at shows, you got the game fucked up.

#GETFAMILIAR

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

it's TIFF weekend, mad busy yo
saw the Coup last night :rockout: to the MAX :bow: to Boots
I even did an interview with Boots yesterday :cheers: we got hella deep, it's coming out soon
going to my nude cameo in the Wolf Of Wall Street parody video premier tonight then to see a lover

to tell this story properly, i'd like to break it all down one time and provide links
then not revisit the thought again for a few years it again cause it's the pinnacle of :bunk:
give me a few days, i'll be back :ahnold:

but first, i ask: how would you feel if you saw what you considered a medium-sized form of sexual assault happen in a room full of drunken maniacs? :killacam:

discuss
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

Mindbender Futurama wrote: but first, i ask: how would you feel if you saw what you considered a medium-sized form of sexual assault happen in a room full of drunken maniacs? :killacam:

discuss

Like the time that woman hopped on stage and blew danny brown without his consent?

hustler

Post by hustler »

sounds like mindbender is just being his usual #JEALOUS #HATER self.

Kace

Post by Kace »

:larry: Action Bronson isn't Irish Mindbender, he's half Albanian half Jewish.
'I suppose everyone has their own limit, but some things you simply can never stop fighting for.'

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

mindbender should release a book of quotes from this forum

could easily have over 1000 pages

:cheers: :gooden: :nut: :shit:

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

One time I saw an infant passed around a movie theater so it could suck every dick in the room.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

apt title. i can picture dude rotating on a spit. don't rly get what he did at the show tho so this might be an overreaction.
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

I GET IT !!
No more Sasso. Now everybody call me Ron!

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Balzac wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote: but first, i ask: how would you feel if you saw what you considered a medium-sized form of sexual assault happen in a room full of drunken maniacs? :killacam:

discuss

Like the time that woman hopped on stage and blew danny brown without his consent?
:killacam:

if he didn't consent, how did his dick wind up out of his pants and how did it last more than one second? :naswtf:

was it really without his consent? did he say that? i remember him having some variety of comments around the incident but i don't remember him saying he was going to prosecute her over it. i remember one of those Cali white female rappers saying he was sexually assaulted, was it Kitty Pryde?

but yeah... that's KINDA what i'm talmbout, Balzac. unfortunately, this world is bizarro double standard quadruple hypocrisy world, and if a man jumped on a stage to eat a woman's pussy, the world and then internet would lose their fucking minds and it would be mad chaos in the wild plus depending on the city and venue it happens in, he might spend a night in jail or be detained briefly and she would be VILIFIED FOR ETERNITY by society... a girl sucks a guy off on stage, and everyone laughs and then :kanyeshrug:

peace to Scholar Wenis :rofl:
peace to Emcee Darth Malek. I liked the title too :leon: and TRUSS ME, i did not overract. i just reacted when many people see something that is a possible crime in their eyes, and NOT react, respond, or reply with any words or decisions
peace to Kace. ha ha, okay. i did NOT check Wikipedia to get the minor details right on dude. i don't give much a fuck about Bronsini. i will NEVER perform this song EVER in my life, and i wrote and recorded it in one hour and in one take. I still like the visual of an "Irish Shrek" and think it fits ya boy
PEACE TO NEURO. you're right ha ha. that would be an awesome book and you all know it :cheers:

to write the story, i will need about 30 minutes and i don't have that time right right now. a lady is coming over and she needs my undivided attention. stay cool, fellas
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Julius Seizure

Post by Julius Seizure »

:fail: :mods: :mods: :lock:

Y@k Bollocks
Location: I was wearing Sergio Tacchini before the internet existed

Post by Y@k Bollocks »

Can't wait for Action Bronsons response.

I Smell Like Un Kasa

Post by I Smell Like Un Kasa »

I feel where your coming from Mindbender, the delivery was a bit off, it sounded like you were reading the lyrics rather than spitting them, BUT I definitely agreed with every word.
Prepare yourself now for the six man wedding!

seagrams hotsauce

If he's an "Irish Shrek", does that make you an "Ethiopian Chunk"?

seagrams hotsauce

Also, tell the fucking story or don't. Stop typing 5 paragraph essays about Danny Brown getting his dick sucked for gender inequality and get to the fuckin' point, you said if the topic was made you'd spill the beans, and here you are still trying to avoid the question three days later.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

seagrams hotsauce wrote:Also, tell the fucking story or don't. Stop typing 5 paragraph essays about Danny Brown getting his dick sucked for gender inequality and get to the fuckin' point, you said if the topic was made you'd spill the beans, and here you are still trying to avoid the question three days later.
Just another example of Bender acting like a complete faggot

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

I Smell Like Un Kasa wrote:I feel where your coming from Mindbender, the delivery was a bit off, it sounded like you were reading the lyrics rather than spitting them, BUT I definitely agreed with every word.
thank you! a civilized man is in our midst! amazing to discover! :cheers:

yeah, i was reading them. i wasn't gonna memorize this shit and store these thoughts in my memory bank. ewww, no thanks. i wanted it to be like a state of the union address kind of thing. and i didn't want to put too much effort into it BECAUSE I KNOW NOBODY ELSE REALLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WOMEN'S RIGHTS IN HIP HOP so if i put in all this audible effort and stressed it too hard to present something all perfect, then some people would be even MORE turned off by it :arrow:

Here's the initial Now Magazine review that started the whole beef:

http://nowtoronto.com/music/story.cfm?content=194629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I’ve waited a while to see Danny Brown perform. I’ve seen almost every other rapper I care about in the last year or two. This summer, when every emcee worth his bars came through town, it seemed odd that someone so close (Detroit) was staying away.
Then, finally, a tour date with Action Bronson was announced. Good news because Danny was coming! Bad news, because I find Bronson to be, within a genre of music that often takes flack for its treatment of women, particularly revolting (see: his photos on his twitter).
Later, it was announced that Brown wasn’t coming because he couldn’t get across the border. Then, on the afternoon of the show (that was now billed as Action Bronson and Trash Talk), news came that Brown did, in fact, make it into Canada.
Emails started coming in. Twitter went crazy. Phone calls. Texts. Everyone was excited. I was excited.
All this to say: I was in a sparkling mood on my way to the Danny Brown and Action Bronson concert lastnight. It was in one of my favourite venues, and as soon as I pushed open the doors, the DJ was blaring Worst Behaviour. (A good omen, I thought.)
Action Bronson was actually close to being on time for his scheduled 9 pm start, and I was willing to give him a chance. The former NYC chef who often raps about food and sex is a very talented lyricist after all: Blue Chips was good, and, just compare his verse on A$AP Rocky’s 1 Train to all the other guest verses.
And he started strong with Alligator and Strictly 4 My Jeeps from his recent EP Saaab Stories. Sure, he was behind on his delivery, but he possessed a certain je ne sais quoi that made him OK to watch. And then, it happened.
During one song, Bronson brought a woman onstage, threw her over his shoulder, put her down in front of him, and proceeded to grope and shake her breast for…like, a long time. Then he tossed her away like a piece of trash.
Who was this girl? We never learned. But if you’re Bronson, it doesn’t matter. She served the purpose of giving him a half-stiffy and almost-whole crowd-approval. (It should be noted that she was game to participate.) It irked me that she was a nameless nothing, un-introduced. And yeah, worse things happen all the time in strip clubs and behind closed doors etc., etc. But this was a concert that young people and women and everyone had paid money to attend. Bronson said he fucks with everyone who bought a ticket that night. Well, not everyone.
And while the act was shocking – yes, even though Bronson puts out revolting cover art like this, it is still shocking to see such a thing happen 10 feet in front of your face – the most disturbing part was the uproarious cheers from the mostly college-boy crowd.
It made me sad.

And mostly ugly:
When @ActionBronson jiggled that asian girls titties i knew i was seeing an act of god
— El Passio (@SkopeTheCub) October 2, 2013

I was told last night – a few times – that I had to expect that from Action Bronson. Well, no actually, I didn’t. Everyone has their threshold. And mine was crossed.
And that's why I’m employing the Godspeed You! Black Emperor rule.
After all the hubbub over the band’s statement and denunciation of their Polaris Prize, it appears to be the general consensus, as per excellent pieces by Liisa Ladouceur and Carly Lewis, that sure, GY!BE have done, and will do things in their career that might compromise their beliefs, but that doesn’t mean they’re not allowed to hold strong convictions. Just because they play corporately sponsored arenas, for instance, doesn’t lessen the validity of the concerns they outlined.
We all must pick and choose our moral battles.
And so, while hip-hop – and popular music in general; rock and pop can be just as chauvinistic – can be treacherous ground for a feminist, I would have to remove myself from the world entirely if I wanted to avoid music that offends or degrades women (or homosexuals or anybody). I’m not willing to do that because the majority of the musicians I like are introspective, fair and intelligent, and above all, they make music I love.
But that doesn’t mean Bronson gets a pass for being a pig. If it makes me a hypocrite to detest his cover art, lyrics and onstage antics – and the way he delivers it all without a lick of awareness, apology or humour – and still get behind Danny Brown (for all his controversy), then I’m a hypocrite.
(For Bronson fans: he ended up previewing two songs from his forthcoming Bluechips 2, including one with a Tracy Chapman Give Me One Reason sample that sounded really great.)

Between sets, I tried to shake the image, and the hurt that hundreds of young people with sisters and mothers and girlfriends were cheering for a woman to be molested and disrespected onstage. But I couldn’t.
So even though it was super-rewarding and affirming that the crowd was hella more packed and way louder for Danny Brown – I was not the only one who wasn’t planning on attending the show had Brown not made it across the border – there was always this weird discomfort, coupled with the fear that something else gross would happen.
And Brown was great, and high-energy and his signature squawk was amazing to behold live. And he did as I had hoped and played the made-for-live-show song Dip from his brand-new album Old. And spat old favourites like Radio Song and Blunt after Blunt, all while reminding us who the original tongue-sticker-outer was (Miley, you copied!). And he even finished with the perfectly appropriate Kush Koma. (Though, weirdly, there was no encore and the show was over semi-abruptly at 11 pm.)

But it was too late to enjoy any of it. The earlier Action Bronson problem felt so insurmountable that it depressed me. Which, I suppose, is how Godspeed You! Black Emperor felt when they won the Polaris Prize. A huge mix of feelings that ultimately, one cannot be quiet about.
• Oct 2, 2013 at 02:03 PM
the girl who Action Bronson molested on stage in front of everyone actually ended up responding. She talks about how she felt worse after reading the review than at the show, and I talked to her about how -MY- eyes and -MY- comfort was violated by seeing a guy treat a woman like a piece of garbage, and not exactly that I was trying to control a woman's sexual circumstances and the boundaries she was allowed to experience. It was a very educational moment.

the replies between me and Stephanie and Julia and some other motherfuckers who don't give a fuck about equality can be found in the comments section here: http://nowtoronto.com/music/story.cfm?content=194629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

have at them, and take some fucking quotables if you want. you Philasociopaths can have fun trying to make me look worse than you already do. I do not give one single tiny fuck.
Y@k Bollocks wrote:Can't wait for Action Bronsons response.
he did reply :rofl: on twitter :bunk: with a bunch of facetious misogynistic ignorance :fail:

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/action-bron ... .7510.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:bunk: LIES. Hugged her, my ass, you deceptive piece of molestation.
he finally takes a BIT of responsibility for his repulsive actions.
HA HA VERY FUNNY MOTHERFUCKER :fail:
seagrams hotsauce wrote:Also, tell the fucking story or don't. Stop typing 5 paragraph essays about Danny Brown getting his dick sucked for gender inequality and get to the fuckin' point, you said if the topic was made you'd spill the beans, and here you are still trying to avoid the question three days later.
you are a strange type of piece of shit, good sir. take solace in that. just for a minute.
stop.
look away from the computer screen.
gaze into the nearest swath of sky.
and deeply, profoundly reflect on just how SUCCESSFUL you are at behaving like a degenerate piece of disagreeable cyberfilth to the citizens of the planet you enhabit.
i've been impressed by your duplicitous work, lately, scumlord.
i chose to dance with your devil, the song was too alluring, ha ha.

i almost delayed writing this out for another day because of your pissant bullshit temper tantrum, but then i thought i'd be sinking to your scumlordian level if i did avoid something within my power, just because i'm a stubborn brat. like you ALL know that this idea of "we are in heaven on earth" remains indestructible, but most of you just ignore me and do not debate it because you enjoy choosing to dwell in the demonic joy of your egotistical ignorance. but that's cool. not everyone is meant to find enlightenment in this incarnation. some of you are not meant to make it. and i'm not going to accomplish certain dreams of mine, either. but ONE thing i will do, is leave behind an ETERNAL legacy of defending civil rights, women's rights, and human rights in general, on a level that is FAR HIGHER than the average hip hop savage.

you have no idea what exists in a day in the life of Mindbender. I'm NOT going to fucking make writing this post a priority over making love to a woman, which I do almost every single fucking day now, or helping a woman through some tough times with my relationship therapy work. some of you guys can't see how large this MINDBENDER LOVES YOU idea is getting, and this is just a chapter.

Action Bronson isn't the future of hip hop. LOVE is. Therefore: MINDBENDER is. :ignore:

oh, so you still want to hear what I saw and discover my side of the story? here it is:

-3/4ths way through Action Bronson opening up for Danny Brown, a girl comes out on stage.
-Action Bronson puts her over his shoulder and raps with her cloaked over the back of his neck like a mink.
-People are acting up. It's kinda cute, whatever.
-She starts trying to take off his toque while he's rapping, and it fucks up his balance (she's like 200 pounds probably), and she slides off his back cause the "rhyme with girl on shoulders" skit got fucked up. Action Bronson shrugs her off as girl falls on feet, laughs, starts to walk away.
-He sees her walking back stage, and then says "come back here".
-She turns around, comes to the front of stage and stands beside him.
-Without warning or saying anything to her, he reaches around her body, grabs her right breast with his right hand, and starts VIOLENTLY SHAKING her tit while rapping.
-She's got a look of absolute shock on her face, and a bit of a frightened grin like a wild deer in the headlights of a trailer park trash collector on a drunken vehicular rampage. She's just letting him yank and pull and push her titty around and manhandle her body like it was nothing, for the span of one half rap verse.
-And at the end of the verse, with one grand sweeping motion, he pushed her away with his right arm, and she stumbled back towards the back of the stage and nearly fell on the ground after he dismissed her existence. She was literally tossed aside like a human piece of garbage, after having her tit unceremoniously abused without warning in front of a thousand drunk, careless motherfuckers.
-MOST of the drunken hooligans in the crowd start screaming and cheering, and a few other people are just stunned in shock and disbelief. I am personally NOT fucking cool with what I'm seeing, and I genuinely feel I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MORE REPULSIVE DISPLAY OF DISRESPECT TO A WOMAN'S BODY -EVER- IN MY ENTIRE 20-SOMETHING YEAR CAREER OF GOING TO HIP HOP SHOWS. I think back and I'm like "yup, THIS is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen at a rap show, personally. Fuck this dude's whole thought process."

:bunk: times infinity to Action Bronson.

that's what I saw, because that's what happened.

I wrote some replies to Julia Lecompte, the Now Magazine reviewer, and the girl who Action Bronson molested, who was part of the conversation too after a few replies. She gave me some appreciation and she disagreed with some of my perspective, but at the end of the day, we did respect each other's positions.

There was a story that Action Bronson dropped a girl onto her head a few days later after this show, and that the girl was paralyzed, but it turned out to be a fake. In other news: Action Bronson is still an MC I don't respect on an ideological level and an aesthetic integrity level, and I cannot, in good conscience, listen to his music, or support his ideas.

p.s. seagrams, tell your pet asshole to shove a dick in its face and stop leeching off my existence to find purpose around here. if some of you guys couldn't hate on me here, what else could you possibly write? :killacam:

but yeah, here's his tweets all in a row, and a half decent summary of what i just explained. http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/action-bron ... .7510.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the video clip at the end of this is NOT the video from the concert I witnessed. it is on youtube though.

he left Toronto to do a show in Montreal, and I wrote and recorded "Pig on a String" while he was still in Canada. I don't know if he heard it, but I don't care. I'm glad it exists in this universe. He sent those tweets while he was in Montreal and the article was still spreading :ff:

here it is: :bunk:

if you respect women, this is wrong on at least a few levels.
if you don't respect women, then this is really no big deal.

I will disagree with the vast majority of hip hop culture for the rest of my life, considering I'm going into doing goddess worship pornography. I don't fucking play around with that shit. I don't condone this eurocentric slavemaster exploitation of women bullshit. NOT FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND.

I can't stop Action Bronson from rapping. But he can't stop me from telling the truth as I see it, either. And on that note, I'll go smoke a spliff and head to the Black Hollywood party at TIFF.

thanks for listening to the song, if you did. :cas:
and most importantly: THANKS FOR RESPECTING WOMEN, IF YOU DO. :gyeah:

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

LOL so the girl in question doesn't actually care. The writer is just outraged on her behalf and exploting the clip/situation to write a shitty column and pick up a paycheck at the end of the day. I understand that many media-outlets want women to blog for them but the quality of journalism is suffering tremendously from this "dear diary..."-stuff.
It would have been nice if someone tried to contact me first to see how i felt about what happened before writing about how i was 'sexually assaulted' . And though i agree with the problems of consent and im sure a bunch of idiot dudes had a lotta dumb shit to say about the show, if he would have asked i would have consented and if i felt that uncomfortable on stage i would have left. Or bitched about it myself. Just moving here froom mtl i went to that show alone and had a better time than most people there. It wasnt like after his set he kicked me out like a disposable prop. I was having a good
time. Stop trippin.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

nice of you to ignore the part where her and i come to an understanding, and when she gives me a lot of respect.

very wise of you to ignore that, if you want to try and discredit me and the truth i speak. but it still exists. just lurking there in the background. waiting to expose the ignorance abounding.

and there is ANOTHER point you are COMPLETELY MISSING: IF A WOMAN IS INTO LITERALLY BEING RAPED IN PUBLIC, THAT IS HER CHOICE. BUT THERE IS SOME LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY TO HER AND HER RAPIST REGARDING THE IMPACT OF THE WITNESSES OF HER BEING RAPED.

So she didn't mind. That's "cool" she was cool Action Bronson surprise-groping her on stage and manhandling her tits then tossing her away like she's worthless. If that's her fetish, then it was her lucky fucking day.

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE SEEING THAT SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER. AND I HAVE EVERY GOD DAMN RIGHT TO SAY 'THAT IS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT, Y'ALL' IF I WANT TO. AND I WANTED TO. SO I DID.

thus: SLOW ROASTED TORTURE. thank you for listening. yeah it sounds kinda fucked up. but i don't care. nobody cared about anything in that situation. i thought it was fitting to make it sound abusive.

and don't complain about a woman who writes a review of that concert and makes note of her opinion of said act of debauchery. she talks a lot about being a legitimate Danny Brown fan too, and how he was not supposed to be at the show. it's not a fluff piece, it's actually decently researched and laid out. She even shares tweets from multiple perspectives. And why should a woman, much less anyone, try to be objective about a sexual assault at a concert? When that girl was raped at the Keith Urban concert or whoever that guy was, why should a news report minimize the horror of the atrocity? In some girl's REAL 'dear diary', she WILL write "I was raped (or sexually assaulted) at a concert tonight, WTF". That is newsworthy, and also worthy of justice.

long story short:
I don't fuck with no Action Bronson until he changes his ways. SHIT IS DISGUSTING, B

OUT OF CONTROL :clay:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

just saw the video didn't read but that girl was begging for attention and seemed to love every minute of it.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Mindbender Futurama wrote: long story short:
I don't fuck with no Action Bronson until he changes his ways. SHIT IS DISGUSTING, B
One has to wonder if Bronson will ever recover from this. Doubtful.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:and there is ANOTHER point you are COMPLETELY MISSING: IF A WOMAN IS INTO LITERALLY BEING RAPED IN PUBLIC, THAT IS HER CHOICE. BUT THERE IS SOME LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY TO HER AND HER RAPIST REGARDING THE IMPACT OF THE WITNESSES OF HER BEING RAPED.

So she didn't mind. That's "cool" she was cool Action Bronson surprise-groping her on stage and manhandling her tits then tossing her away like she's worthless. If that's her fetish, then it was her lucky fucking day.
the woman's consent is literally the only thing that matters. especially when you bring the word rape into the conversation
to think your comfort level (as a man, nonetheless) somehow trumps that is antifeminist in a backwards kind of way

hustler

Post by hustler »

mindbender is a complete retard. this might be the dumbest shit hes ever written.

hustler

Post by hustler »

this poor girl who was simply enjoying her 15 mins of fame on stage, loving every minute of it, is now being told that how she felt was wrong, she was being objectified, and she shouldnt have liked it. MINDBENDER YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL SOMEONE ELSE HOW THEY SHOULD THINK AND FEEL. YOU ARE THE ONE DOING THE RAPING. YOU ARE SLUT SHAMING THIS GIRL. GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOU MAKE ME SICK. you actually have the audacity and selfishness to complain and whine like an immature lil bitchass that you shouldnt have to see that happen on stage? you didnt like how it made you feel? you found it offensive seeing two consenting adults dance on stage? TOO FUCKING BAD. you're so fucking insecure and small. honestly i think mindbender is just jealous that he will never be on the level of action bronson, he will never have groupies, he will never be able to grope hot women on stage. and so hes just lashing out and creating a problem out of nothing cause hes a jealous hater.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

ackbar wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:and there is ANOTHER point you are COMPLETELY MISSING: IF A WOMAN IS INTO LITERALLY BEING RAPED IN PUBLIC, THAT IS HER CHOICE. BUT THERE IS SOME LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY TO HER AND HER RAPIST REGARDING THE IMPACT OF THE WITNESSES OF HER BEING RAPED.

the woman's consent is literally the only thing that matters. especially when you bring the word rape into the conversation
to think your comfort level (as a man, nonetheless) somehow trumps that is antifeminist in a backwards kind of way
:bunk: nobody said "trumps". I never said I'm more important than her.
I'm saying the audience all has rights too. Just because most of the audience was a bunch of drunken moobs who hollered and "saw God" when Bronsini grabbed her tit doesn't eliminate the disgust felt by the few women and few men who did NOT like what they saw.

ANYONE putting on a show has a responsibility to the audience. if they fuck off that responsibility and display some reprehensible shit without honorably justifying it in some kind of way or have any meaningful purpose to it... well, that's what makes them a piece of shit.

EVERYONE matters. the girl on the stage. the artist. AND THE AUDIENCE.

but fuck these modern Lady Gaga asss cheap gimmick savage motherfuckers :bunk: GTFOH

i don't care if she liked it, I DIDN'T. :clay: i had no problem with her hanging out over his shoulder while he was rapping, that's cool and fun. but the titty molestation? :err: FUCK OUTTA HERE