LIL DICKY

Post by djjeffresh »

new shit

not as new shit

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Re: LIL DICKY

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

the video for Jewish Flow is ballsy and the editing is as amazing as it needs to be. :rofl: @ battling Adolf at a Nazi rally

flow is 1000% stolen, voice is not his, and i don't fuck with "i rap when i want to front like a gangsta" white people... but at least he's trying to rap :rofl:

if this guy called a girl a 'ho' or a 'bitch' to her face, she's probably slap him into retirement

funny how Hitler took his papers and jet at the end of the battle on some Canibus shit

will never listen to this gimmick rap again but it was fun while it lasted
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

No thanks.

The Ivy League Nigga

Post by The Ivy League Nigga »

It's funny. Lighten up, Mindbender.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

I think he's kinda funny sometimes. But, more importantly, that girl he has in every video is so fucking hot.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

the lemme freak song is good. he's better than most people who make comedy rap

Radio Raheem

Post by Radio Raheem »

First song is genuinely funny, particularly the second verse.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

The Ivy League Nigga wrote:It's funny. Lighten up, Mindbender.
I ain't taking this guy too seriously. I laughed a few times and listened to the end.

He looks like he actually takes himself more seriously than thinking he's a joker though. And for THAT? :bunk: :arrow:

white Americans rarely fucking get hip hop culture right.

black Americans too, but at least Black people made their own self-destruction and the profits save a few of their lives

summa these uber-entitled and bored-azz white folks just stay exploiting the art of ethno-degradation until some new hipster trend comes along

you can have Lil Dicky. i'ma go find some new hip hop that is going somewhere important

his writing isn't as bad as a lot of other cornballs out there, i couldn't lie about that :cas: but :megaman:
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

step one

Post by step one »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:i'ma go find some new hip hop that is going somewhere important
No you aren't, you're gonna wait until Kanye, Drake or Jay Z drops an album and then provide 80% of the posts in the 15 page thread about it.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

Radio Raheem wrote:First song is genuinely funny, particularly the second verse.
agreed. the video is what puts it over the top, though. great stuff.

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

Radio Raheem wrote:First song is genuinely funny, particularly the second verse.
agreed. the video is what puts it over the top, though. great stuff.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Bender , you take personal stands against the weirdest shit.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Blockhead wrote:Bender , you take personal stands against the weirdest shit.
I think by now people shouldn't be surprised or upset by anything he says. He's not even worth the time it takes to get worked up, which used to be immediate. Once you realize that he deals with constant inner-turmoil based on his lack of success in life as a rapper, and that guys like Little Dick come along without even really trying and are immediately better than Bender will ever be, then you can realize how upset he must be; how upset he indeed is. It's pure jealously and envy. His life has been for naught. He's a waste of human flesh. But he's not alone, obviously. Most of the people posting on here are worthless. I can name about ten of you guys that deserve my time.

RANT JUST BEGINNING. Time to shoot some more videos. Word to the Capable One.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
The Ivy League Nigga wrote:It's funny. Lighten up, Mindbender.
I ain't taking this guy too seriously. I laughed a few times and listened to the end.

He looks like he actually takes himself more seriously than thinking he's a joker though. And for THAT? :bunk: :arrow:

white Americans rarely fucking get hip hop culture right.

black Americans too, but at least Black people made their own self-destruction and the profits save a few of their lives

summa these uber-entitled and bored-azz white folks just stay exploiting the art of ethno-degradation until some new hipster trend comes along

you can have Lil Dicky. i'ma go find some new hip hop that is going somewhere important

his writing isn't as bad as a lot of other cornballs out there, i couldn't lie about that :cas: but :megaman:
You're a tremendous faggot

seagrams hotsauce

Post by seagrams hotsauce »

^ :cheers:
Gucci Condoms wrote:I'm a "convicted rapist" tho

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Also, "Lemme freak" is legit awesome. Been bumping it all week.

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

im digging lemme freak and staying in, hella. i slept on this at first, but glad i decided to give it a shot.

vocally dude reminds me of sonreal a bit

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

damn surprised to see sonreal's name dropped here

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

he do tho right?

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

this lion king joint is official

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

ackbar wrote:damn surprised to see sonreal's name dropped here

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE, BRAH

seriously did a triple take when i read that

"did he mean to type 'B-Real' or 'Son Doobie'? Did someone really just reference Sonreal :ohsh: " :rofl:

Blockhead wrote:Bender , you take personal stands against the weirdest shit.
I have my own integrity laws. :ignore:

white people take the weirdest shit from black culture and then ignore the rest. :bunk:
i'll take personal stands that educate and then confuse everyone, including black people. :liljon:

i wonder if Lil Dicky thinks of hisself highly enough to wonder if he gets respect from REAL MCs in HIP HOP CULTURE :killacam:

or if this self-depracation runs so deep, he knows he's a clever gimmick just surfing the fun until another white comedy rap sensation makes this obsolete as a Kreayshawn record or The Streets :copy:

Versive

Post by Versive »

Wasn't The Streets like a serious artist with a fairly deep catalog though?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Versive wrote:Wasn't The Streets like a serious artist with a fairly deep catalog though?
yeah... not the best example. last on my radar though, he seemed to be a one-dimensional caricature rapping about pubs and beer and wasteman yout inna Merry Olde England, then he disappeared

maybe i shoulda said Lady Sovereign instead :lol: remember her :lastweek:

Questlove said something brilliant in those 6 essays he wrote: ALL BLACK CULTURE IS NOW PERCEIVED AS HIP HOP CULTURE. There is no escaping being stereotyped through hip hop's value system. All Black men are compared to Jay-Z/Drake/Diddy/Baby/50 Cent/Dr. Dre now as far as success goes, and there is no alternative reality. In the 80's, there was Tracy Chapman and In Living Color and Bobby McFerrin who all were Black artists that were NOT hip hop. And they could make a living decently in their respective genres. Now, ALL black people are measured against hip hop's gargantuan impact, for better or for worse.

and alternately, white people can't see black culture as something separate from hip hop culture. And a LOT of silly stereotypes and awkward hand gestures and mildly-to-extremely racist cliches and a lot of cultural appropriation, exploitation and then disassociation/abandonment happens with white westerners and black culture. Vanilla Ice has nothing to do with hip hop anymore, even though he got his start in showbiz pretending he was "born and raised in the culture". Even now, white youth born in the generation after Vanilla Ice and Everlast can say they ALWAYS had hip hop culture around their lives... but they still have the choice to opt out of becoming perceived as degenerate pre-disposed criminal children of hip hop's hyper-aggressive essence. Black youth aren't nearly as privileged, to see life options more plentiful. ALLS I'M SAYING DOE: WHAT KIND OF UBER-WEALTH AND HIGH FALUTIN SOCIAL STATUS IS LIL DICKY PUTTING AT RISK TO ENTERTAIN THIS RAPPITY RAP DREAM OF HIS?!?!?! I'm officially rambling relevant intelligence now, and few people care. But :kanyeshrug: I was bored :shittylikesometp: thanks if you read :cas:

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

mike skinner/the streets isn't a great example. he was humorous.. but a serious artist who had a successful (and critically acclaimed) career
he had a defined persona.. but i wouldn't call his music one-dimensional

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

true

my point is: how many white rappers take hip hop and/or Black culture seriously? :killacam:

could probably count them on two hands :fail:

:rofl: nah, it's not that bad.

but... :killacam:

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

shouldn't you just be yourself? don't you think lil dicky is prob a guy who grew up on wu-tang, nas, ATCQ, etc. but was also a practical joker/class clown/funny dude?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

i guess... but still :fail: :rofl:

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

in a twisted way i understand where MB is coming from partially in terms of the dedication to the culture and intent. but plenty of rappers come in with the same intent, regardless of color.

dicky has said some shit in interviews that can be perceived as disparaging to hip hop culture or what have you. but it also seems like hes pretty into it, so take it how you want i guess. i think his jokey songs are better than the ones where he tries to bar out.

that aside, he's much better than vanilla ice

and dicky has a fast rap style with a higher voice, hence the sonreal comparison

Clyon

Post by Clyon »

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Piff asked me to check this out and yeah, Dicky is pretty funny and clever. Not bad.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner