Conspiracy - Astral Majesty Creations bandcamp 2015/2016 new

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Conspiracy

Conspiracy - Astral Majesty Creations bandcamp 2015/2016 new

Post by Conspiracy »

http://www.astralmajestycreations.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hey everybody at Philaflava , party people everywhere worldwide universal

This is Conspiracy the Cutslinger of AMC (Astral Majesty Creations / Nextraterrestrials )

come check out my website . buy an album . or get a free music mixtape digital download . various varieties

One Love , y'allz.

Be awake and see all the new discovery developments that are coming to Earth and America and Canada and Europe in 2015 / 2016 and beyond 2030 and for the rest of eternity ! Pure positive righteous spiritual educational clean technical thoughtful entertaining complex lyrical language arts of funk flavor fashions styles and new school next level original golden era 5 element hip hop underground rap star blackstar b-boy DJ grafwriter MC freestyle fun fantasy formula futuristical cosmic consciousness creativity collaboration control autobiographical author artist absolute black thought white light rainbow realities psychic powers physical perfectionized healthy happy deluxe divine deities of international illuminated intelligences and magical musical movies of voice visuals videos and more than you can ever dream of in imagination ...

just for the love of The Most High and etheric energy extravagantly expensive extremely extraterrestrials

One Love from an alien angel

SBU - "Revenge Of The Righteous / Heaven's Violence" coming sooner than it's supposed to ...

thank you for your time .

Please buy some of my music . I need the support from my fans and friends and favorite artists and celebrities and social media contacts

http://www.youtube.com/astralmajesty" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (subscribe! :p)

twitter: conspiracy999

God bless you all and remember , hip hop is 5 elements, love , peace , unity , having fun and soulpower . Never be evil . Always be righteous .

See ya around ...

come back for more music later ... this isn't even the beginning...
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C