Happy Birthday, Guru!! He Would've Been 56... R.I.P (audio)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

WiCkEd22

Happy Birthday, Guru!! He Would've Been 56... R.I.P (audio)

Post by WiCkEd22 »

It's crazy to think that today, Monday July 17, Guru would've turned 56 years old...

Listen/DL: www.audiomack.com/song/wicked22/wickeds-gang-starr-mix-vol-1-1990-2003

- www.egotripland.com/wicked-gang-starr-mix

Recorded from a LIVE Broadcast of The King Tech Wake Up Show with King Tech & DJ Revolution in April 2003...

- www.audiomack.com/song/wicked22/the-wake-up-show-gang-starr-special-april-2003

Gang Starr and Jeru The Damaja were guests on The King Tech Wake Up Show during the Gavin Convention Special that aired LIVE on 106.1 KMEL in San Francisco Friday night February 18, 1994...

- www.audiomack.com/song/wicked22/gang-starr-jeru-the-damaja-on-the-king-tech-wake-up-show-02-18-1994

:wicked:

gusty wingers

Re: Happy Birthday, Guru!! He Would've Been 56... R.I.P (aud

Post by gusty wingers »

most poetic rapper of all time and will always be my personal favorite... never needed to be incredibly "super lyrical" (although at times he was) he never needed to lean on that... and he always dropped jewels that you could rewind over and over and catch something new every time... very dense rhymes without the need for ridiculous multis or flow patterns... betrayal is one of the greatest songs of all time... RIP GOD
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

Amazing shit man. RIP GURU forever.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

WiCkEd22 wrote:It's crazy to think that today, Monday July 17, Guru would've turned 56 years old...

Listen/DL: www.audiomack.com/song/wicked22/wickeds-gang-starr-mix-vol-1-1990-2003

- www.egotripland.com/wicked-gang-starr-mix

Recorded from a LIVE Broadcast of The King Tech Wake Up Show with King Tech & DJ Revolution in April 2003...

- www.audiomack.com/song/wicked22/the-wake-up-show-gang-starr-special-april-2003

Gang Starr and Jeru The Damaja were guests on The King Tech Wake Up Show during the Gavin Convention Special that aired LIVE on 106.1 KMEL in San Francisco Friday night February 18, 1994...

- www.audiomack.com/song/wicked22/gang-starr-jeru-the-damaja-on-the-king-tech-wake-up-show-02-18-1994

:wicked:
I'm going to give this a listen. Thanks bro.

KhillA

Post by KhillA »

Whatever happened to that no name DJ that tried to fuck up da gawds legacy when he was on his death bed? Have the rap gods dropped a TV on his head yet?