Quotashun

Re: Jay:Z - 4:44

Post by Quotashun »

This shit is great.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

step one wrote:Just listened to it. 2 songs I'd consider listening to again which is an improvement on his last few efforts.

Couldn't give a fuck about his wife or Kanye. The parts where he mentions he's rich is really groundbreaking stuff though.
Yeah exactly: 'THE STORY OF OJ' IS NOT WRITTEN FOR YOU. And if you can't comprehend the importance of that song... FUCK YOUR WHITE IGNORANCE UNTIL THE BRITISH MONARCHY FALLS

He's constantly rapping about how to liberate poor people from poverty. He literally says "fuck rap/ crack cocaine/ nah, we did that/ BLACK OWNED THANGS" and you want to disrespect his money talk? Suck all the assholes in your immediate vicinity.

You white people can be pathetically stupid and obtuse sometimes. This shit isn't for you. Fuck outta here, vulture.
Last edited by Mindbender Futurama on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

step one

Post by step one »

It's not that deep you hysterical fucktard. I just didn't enjoy most of the songs. I've been listening to Hip Hop since 87 - I can assure you I thoroughly understand it.

You heard the new Public Enemy album?

Thought not.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

step one wrote:It's not that deep you hysterical fucktard. I just didn't enjoy most of the songs. I've been listening to Hip Hop since 87 - I can assure you I thoroughly understand it.

Thought not.
You DON'T understand it if you can't separate your own petty petulant bratty bitchmade perspective from the overall picture being painted for the culture at large. You made, and still have made, no respectful acknowledgement of SHAWN CARTER'S BLUEPRINT TO ESCAPE GHETTO SLAVE CAPITALISM, nor the REPEATED references to his daughters, twins, wife and family, AND the importance of securing a financial future for said family, as well as abandoning all vestiges of his supermodel-fucking playa past. You're a cross-atlantic whiteboy with the flimsiest strings connected to hip hop culture. You're probably one middle management promotion away from leaving this music and culture behind, when you feel like you've "outgrown" hip hop. God knows you don't have any other reason to be down for the cause. You probably don't even have one token Black friend, you're so white and evil. Fuck off.

This is a Jay:Z thread. Stay focused, stepchild.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

step one

Post by step one »

OK then

ric

Post by ric »

skipped magna Carter. listened once and forgot about it. holy grail is truly the lasting accomplishment there and it's really a jt song.

I will mp3x this. I'll listen a couple times maybe. maybe I'll like some of it. I'm anticipating this will have no staying power. but then again as Jay z himself once said 'oh (you liked) 4 out of 10 songs? I mean.... that's pretty good (for an album)....' which means 2/10 must be average? purchase worthy at 3/10? goat contender at 7/10?

Post by 907 »

Anyone have a working link for this? I'd rather stream than download, if possible.
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

Spartan wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote: This is Jay-Z's Illmatic.
:copy:

jay dropping jewels like "invest your money and don't go to the clubs" is just such knowledge man... so glad jay could bless us with these mindblowing gems
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
step one wrote:It's not that deep you hysterical fucktard. I just didn't enjoy most of the songs. I've been listening to Hip Hop since 87 - I can assure you I thoroughly understand it.

Thought not.
You DON'T understand it if you can't separate your own petty petulant bratty bitchmade perspective from the overall picture being painted for the culture at large. You made, and still have made, no respectful acknowledgement of SHAWN CARTER'S BLUEPRINT TO ESCAPE GHETTO SLAVE CAPITALISM, nor the REPEATED references to his daughters, twins, wife and family, AND the importance of securing a financial future for said family, as well as abandoning all vestiges of his supermodel-fucking playa past. You're a cross-atlantic whiteboy with the flimsiest strings connected to hip hop culture. You're probably one middle management promotion away from leaving this music and culture behind, when you feel like you've "outgrown" hip hop. God knows you don't have any other reason to be down for the cause. You probably don't even have one token Black friend, you're so white and evil. Fuck off.

This is a Jay:Z thread. Stay focused, stepchild.
:rofl: :rofl: damn bro

PTS

Post by PTS »

There is nothing remotely uplifting for black people in this self-righteous album. If jay’s “blueprint to escape ghetto slave capitalism” is to belittle himself to financially speculate about art (which he still doesn’t know shit about), I’ll go J-Zone and say go back to selling weed… Jay-Z being preachy about race and homosexuality in 2017 is the epitome of political correctness and conformism. Add a good dose of typically American public repentance for cheating on his wife and you got an album as WASP as it gets.

You want family-man rap, stick to Atmosphere…

step one

Post by step one »

Being lectured on 'The Culture' by someone who listens to Drake and only checks for marquee album releases by A-list celebs these days is pretty funny.

At least we can be sure that Mindbender still hates white people, Catholics, Christians, Jews and basically anyone that earns more money than him but he will defend a multi millionaire he's never met to the fucking hilt because he made a few political statements that sound, like, really clever.
SHAWN CARTER'S BLUEPRINT TO ESCAPE GHETTO SLAVE CAPITALISM
wow though.

The level of dumbness never ceases to surprise.

step one

Post by step one »

PTS wrote:There is nothing remotely uplifting for black people in this self-righteous album. If jay’s “blueprint to escape ghetto slave capitalism” is to belittle himself to financially speculate about art (which he still doesn’t know shit about), I’ll go J-Zone and say go back to selling weed… Jay-Z being preachy about race and homosexuality in 2017 is the epitome of political correctness and conformism. Add a good dose of typically American public repentance for cheating on his wife and you got an album as WASP as it gets.

On point.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

PTS wrote:There is nothing remotely uplifting for black people in this self-righteous album. If jay’s “blueprint to escape ghetto slave capitalism” is to belittle himself to financially speculate about art (which he still doesn’t know shit about), I’ll go J-Zone and say go back to selling weed… Jay-Z being preachy about race and homosexuality in 2017 is the epitome of political correctness and conformism. Add a good dose of typically American public repentance for cheating on his wife and you got an album as WASP as it gets.

:roll:

Are you white? :rofl: You mean Mama Carter pouring her soul out over a fucking Stevie Wonder sample isn't uplifting for Black people??? YOU MUST BE FUCKING WHITE TO SAY SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT. Sorry, NOT SORRY. I fucking love the Fish and Grits album by J-Zone and rap is a circus. That doesn't mean I don't have the time to stop throwing peanuts of wisdom to the peons at 4:44 and enjoy this Jay:Z album too. What is WASPy about a man making a song where her apologizes SIX TIMES to his wife for cheating on her, apologizes for causing multiple stillborn pregnancies from his neglect of her (!!!), and apologizes that his children might see some of his philandering ways when they grow up? What's conformist about that? Jay-Z didn't have to drop this album and make the most revealing LP of his career. He coulda just kept performing old hits on tour and caked up, ignoring all the public speculation of what Beyonce's 'Lemonade' said about their marriage.

Jay:Z just outed his mom for being a lesbian, and said he was happy for her no matter who she found. If you're not white and heartless, you're just ignorant and dumb for neglecting the importance of such statements in the homophobic-MIGOS-loving modern day of hip hop culture.

If you listen to 'the Story of OJ' and don't think it's CRUCIAL RAP MUSIC... you're either a fucking house slave or a fucking slavemaster. KANYESHRUG :rofl: :rofl:

step one

Post by step one »

If you're a 40 year old man who has any interest whatsoever in the mechanics of Jay Z and Beyonce's relationship you should probably kill yourself immediately.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Req said that Mindbender's social circle in Toronto is 90% white, and we know he hates actual working class blk American rappers from his posts on here.

FOH.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

:ff:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

You measly little maggots and your flimsy, weak excuses for arguments and insults. Unworthy.

So, you white guys really got issues and problems relating to Jay-Z now? Do you feel uncomfortable when he talks about BLACK OWNED business?

This Black pride stuff in hip hop really bothers your piss-filled stomachs, doesn't it? Ha. Jimmy Iovine best to respect the Elohim. :ironmike:

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Album is okay. As expected, people are over reacting about how great it is and definitely won't be talking about it in a week. There are two songs I see myself bumping in the future. Still, better than i expected Jay to come with at this point in his career.

step one

Post by step one »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:You measly little maggots and your flimsy, weak excuses for arguments and insults. Unworthy.

So, you white guys really got issues and problems relating to Jay-Z now? Do you feel uncomfortable when he talks about BLACK OWNED business?

This Black pride stuff in hip hop really bothers your piss-filled stomachs, doesn't it? Ha. Jimmy Iovine best to respect the Elohim. :ironmike:
yes, thats what it is. I've listened to rap music for three quarters of my life but actually I dont even like black people. Damn you're smart.

I dont have any problem with Jay Z you ridiculous cunt, I just didn't enjoy his new album much. People are far too gassed off it and as Block said, probably won't even be playing it in a few weeks once the next big talking point comes along.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

You're wasting your time talking logically with the gimp.

It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead!

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Spartan wrote:You're wasting your time talking logically with the gimp.

It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead!
:rofl:

I am not a mental weakling. I will not be fucked with by fuckboy dumb shit. I feel love, and/or the need for justice. NOTHING ELSE.

I swear the people downplaying the importance of this album are all white men. I am not even exaggerating.

There is a reality to the descent of white tears when modern attention is not centered on the life and times of whiteness vibes.

Not all y'all white guys are butthurt by other people telling their story & perspective and it completely being devoid of white man's values & morals & hopes & dreams... but SOME of y'all are fucking broflakes!!! :rofl: :ironmike: :omar: :bunk: ... :fail: :cas:

shut yer privilege hole, and open yer brain pussy

TheTed

Post by TheTed »

TheBigSleep

Post by TheBigSleep »

step one

Post by step one »

:rofl:

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

Spartan wrote: In comparison to the rest of his out of retirement albums, I believe Kingdom Come and American Gangster are still better than this.
no doubt. still underrated to this day. too much hype after black album comeback.
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

this album is nice cause jay has things to say. this is nothing like any of his previous releases. i don't hear any singles or hits. it's just content on the verses. drake has his old lane, so he's making a new one: rapping cosby. promoting financial responsibility, middle class values, talm bout family matters.

i'm pretty immature so i've been giving more spins to the 2chainz album, as well as this year's greatest hits like future, culture, more life. musically these are much more interesting. but if you're grown and woke this here is a masterpiece.
1. Nas
2. Drake

TheTed

Post by TheTed »

hellriser

Post by hellriser »

try to like this but i cant

samdoom

Post by samdoom »

Blockhead wrote:Album is okay. As expected, people are over reacting about how great it is and definitely won't be talking about it in a week. There are two songs I see myself bumping in the future. Still, better than i expected Jay to come with at this point in his career.
this.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

50 likes it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWK_DGMl5em/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1. Nas
2. Drake