Mogul: The Life and Death of Chris Lighty (audio)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

WiCkEd22

Mogul: The Life and Death of Chris Lighty (audio)

Post by WiCkEd22 »

This Podcast started back in June and there's a total of 6 parts along with 5 cameos and 1 exclusive. You can hit up the website to peep all the individual parts, or you can download and peep my file in which I combined all 12 tracks into 1 file and eliminated all the commercials/advertisements. The total length is 3 hours and 54 mins. Enjoy...

“The story of Chris Lighty is the story of hip-hop, and of course, the American Dream. It is going to be very cinematic using the theater of the mind, and it is going to be fucking dope and will expand the dimensions of urban hip-hop podcasting. Close members of his family will also be features, as well as childhood friends and original members of the Violator crew. DJ Red Alert, Jungle Brothers, as well as others [will make appearances]. The series will also be told in six parts. That’s it!” - Reggie Ossé aka Combat Jack

- gimletmedia.com/show/mogul/all

Also available on iTunes and Spotify...

ALL PARTS COMBINED DL: mega.nz/#!VAwVAI7D!F3DytXRBT-wj48hl1pgCBLLt9rOh58CBn9uziT8koR0
(03:54:00 / 192kbps / 321mb)

WiCkEd22

Re: Mogul: The Life and Death of Chris Lighty (audio)

Post by WiCkEd22 »

My son is gonna be spending the day with Grandma (my Mom) today so after I drop him off I'm gonna listen to this in full while driving down to Santa Cruz and then up the Coast on Highway 1 to San Francisco and up through the Marin Headlands and then back home to Mountain View. Gonna be sippin on some Coffee for the drive as well. It's gonna be a good day...

:wicked:

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

This is good stuff, thank you. Combat Jack can be a bit of a nuthugger, I remember an interview he did with Shyne a few years ago and he was basically sucking Shyne's dick for the entire thing "oh you shot up the club, that's what real niggas do, right Shyne? right Shyne?" he sounded like a little puppy dog. That being said, I will check this out :cheers:
No more Sasso. Now everybody call me Ron!

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

I listened in full today during my nice drive. Such a great podcast and story.

And in general Combat Jack is dope but can be a little annoying at times. I've been listening to his Podcast since the beginning.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Podcast? Did somebody say something about a podcast?