Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Re: Hi Bich is lokey hard

Post by Blockhead »

I like her first one more.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

Yo Gucci she's 14 god... just saying you should be careful with that shit...
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:bad bhabie's migos impression is more faithful
Queen Key doesn't rap anything like Migos.

Which is why she's better than teh Cash Me Outside bird.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

gusty wingers wrote:Yo Gucci she's 14 god... just saying you should be careful with that shit...
Word, I feel you. It's all love, but I'm saying, she looks grown and she def looking sexy as fuck.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

this has already been categorically established on the record. we live in a society and all agree that it is illegal to inseminate this young woman. but if the two of you were trapped on an island together...
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

i guess if you feel comfortable with having that type of shit out there attached to your IP then fap on G... I would strongly advise against it... :cheers:

oh yeah and real gangsters don't appear in court... they flee and get grabbed up by john walsh and the crew...

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:this has already been categorically established on the record. we live in a society and all agree that it is illegal to inseminate this young woman. but if the two of you were trapped on an island together...
Yea, but the point is that it really shouldn't be illegal. Fuckin danielle bregoli is in no way similar to wanting a young prepubescent child like child molesters do. Further, I'm sure plenty of adult males in the music industry have already fucked Danielle.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

I'm just trying to save one of you guys from getting Peter Townshended... nothing more nothing less...

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:this has already been categorically established on the record. we live in a society and all agree that it is illegal to inseminate this young woman. but if the two of you were trapped on an island together...
Yea, but the point is that it really shouldn't be illegal. Fuckin danielle bregoli is in no way similar to wanting a young prepubescent child like child molesters do. Further, I'm sure plenty of adult males in the music industry have already fucked Danielle.
if 30,000 people sign a petition the US president has to consider it right? (i remember a bunch of chanks complaining about YG's "meet the flockers" song)

petition to institutionalize "if there's grass on the field play ball" ?
1. Nas
2. Drake

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

the thing is by 18 she should realize how ridiculous she looks... she has a mental condition... maybe she'll grow out of it, probably not... but one day she will end up dead in a zoe pound house if she doesn't... I assume everybody here knows she has some level of retardation... to find anything hot about this sick demented little girl makes me question the kind of pussy if any you guys could actually be getting... this chick is disgusting and her mom should be arrested yesterday

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:
GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
if 30,000 people sign a petition the US president has to consider it right? (i remember a bunch of chanks complaining about YG's "meet the flockers" song)

petition to institutionalize "if there's grass on the field play ball" ?
#frfr

I mean if she has already bled, that means she's ready to have sex and have a kid. Who am I to argue with God?

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

on the other hand now Queen Key is dope...

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

gusty wingers wrote:the thing is by 18 she should realize how ridiculous she looks... she has a mental condition... maybe she'll grow out of it, probably not... but one day she will end up dead in a zoe pound house if she doesn't... I assume everybody here knows she has some level of retardation... to find anything hot about this sick demented little girl makes me question the kind of pussy if any you guys could actually be getting... this chick is disgusting and her mom should be arrested yesterday
Not sure what's so hard to understand about the attraction. She has a pretty face, and a body that screams sex appeal. Plus, her persona gives her an intangible "it" factor.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

unfortunately I can not discuss the potential attractive or unattractiveness of a 14 year old girl... all I can say to you is that she has a mental condition and if she grows up will regret her decisions at 14... I get theres an element of trolling to this for you two, but the reality of this is you should feel very bad for this little girl and you should pray that she doesn't come across the right one and end up dead in her pretend trap house because she forgot her pretend throwaway at home... there are plenty of 18 year old retards for you guys to hit up

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

gusty wingers wrote:the thing is by 18 she should realize how ridiculous she looks... she has a mental condition... maybe she'll grow out of it, probably not... but one day she will end up dead in a zoe pound house if she doesn't... I assume everybody here knows she has some level of retardation... to find anything hot about this sick demented little girl makes me question the kind of pussy if any you guys could actually be getting... this chick is disgusting and her mom should be arrested yesterday
my girl is a human rights laywer, but i'm gonna dump her for an unemployed chick with a fatter ass.
1. Nas
2. Drake

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
Not sure what's so hard to understand about the attraction. She has a pretty face, and a body that screams sex appeal. Plus, her persona gives her an intangible "it" factor.
plus she can competently imitate cutting edge flows. really the whole package.
1. Nas
2. Drake

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

on another note that Kung Fu beat is fucking FIRE... wonder why the mainstream doesn't get beats or tracks like this... this shit is banging... going to throw it in the system later and roll through faking with the fat bodyguard in the soft residential area like Ronald Reagan... the glamour life...

oh yeah and you should be cheating on your girl not dumping her... shit's really 101 brah...

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

gusty wingers wrote:on another note that Kung Fu beat is fucking FIRE... wonder why the mainstream doesn't get beats or tracks like this... this shit is banging... going to throw it in the system later and roll through faking with the fat bodyguard in the soft residential area like Ronald Reagan... the glamour life...

oh yeah and you should be cheating on your girl not dumping her... shit's really 101 brah...
that ship has sailed.... :ignore:
1. Nas
2. Drake

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

no more posts about the sexual attractiveness of this 14yo girl, or I'm deleting this thread. if there's a fake confused 'what did i do' post I'm deleting the thread too.

How fucking dumb can you possibly be.
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

gusty wingers wrote:on another note that Kung Fu beat is fucking FIRE... wonder why the mainstream doesn't get beats or tracks like this... this shit is banging... going to throw it in the system later and roll through faking with the fat bodyguard in the soft residential area like Ronald Reagan... the glamour life...

Word, alphas don't dump mains bitches, they cheat on them, and recycle sidepieces.

The Ivy League Nigga

Post by The Ivy League Nigga »

blastmaster wrote:Love her.
Shoutout to the Lil Mama early adopter. Has not seen a viral teenage girl rapper he doesn't like.

This is trash.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

queen key is officially the only rapper I give a fuck about...