Ma$e kinda ethers Cam'ron: The Oracle

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

stype_ones

Re: Ma$e kinda ethers Cam'ron: The Oracle

Post by stype_ones »

blastmaster wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:the facts are: Ma$e killed Cam'ron :copy: :copy: :copy: :copy: :copy: on the BP2 beat like five times as hard as Jay-Z grazed Nas with this beat :copy:
The second verse on Blueprint 2 is one of the best things to come out of the entire beef.
I agree but at that point it just sounded tired and desperate. There was nothing left to say after Ether but he couldn't help himself. Had like 3 or 4 songs or at least verses still talking about Nas. Pretty corny, even though they were dope.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

blastmaster wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:the facts are: Ma$e killed Cam'ron :copy: :copy: :copy: :copy: :copy: on the BP2 beat like five times as hard as Jay-Z grazed Nas with this beat :copy:
The second verse on Blueprint 2 is one of the best things to come out of the entire beef. You are a knee-jerk buffoon.
Inhale a garbage bag of dicks for not allowing me my space to cultivate my own god damn opinion, please.

Everything Jay-Z spit after 'Super Ugly' was moot since Gloria Carter said she was ashamed of her boy's inappropriate conduct and unmentionable mentions of condoms on baby seats. :naswtf: :killacam: :bunk:

And Goliath Jay-Z's best moments in that battle against little David Nasir was when Jigga dropped 'Takeover' and 'International Hov' (aka 'Don't You Know').

Nobody gives a fuck about this BP2 beat or song. Who the fuck still brings it up? NOBODY.

The term 'ether' is still in use. Nobody gives a fuck about what Jay-Z said on the BP2 beat :copy:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

step one

Post by step one »

And less than a week later no one gives a fuck about this Mase dis either
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

except for Mase.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
blastmaster wrote:
The second verse on Blueprint 2 is one of the best things to come out of the entire beef. You are a knee-jerk buffoon.
Inhale a garbage bag of dicks for not allowing me my space to cultivate my own god damn opinion, please.

Everything Jay-Z spit after 'Super Ugly' was moot since Gloria Carter said she was ashamed of her boy's inappropriate conduct and unmentionable mentions of condoms on baby seats. :naswtf: :killacam: :bunk:

And Goliath Jay-Z's best moments in that battle against little David Nasir was when Jigga dropped 'Takeover' and 'International Hov' (aka 'Don't You Know').

Nobody gives a fuck about this BP2 beat or song. Who the fuck still brings it up? NOBODY.

The term 'ether' is still in use. Nobody gives a fuck about what Jay-Z said on the BP2 beat :copy:
Your opinions are trash and you state them as facts. Lol at name-dropping a rappers mom. Idiot. Thanks for the laughs.

admiral

Post by admiral »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:Everything Jay-Z spit after 'Super Ugly' was moot since Gloria Carter said she was ashamed of her boy's inappropriate conduct and unmentionable mentions of condoms on baby seats. :naswtf: :killacam: :bunk:
There is not a single person on earth that thinks this

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

new cam interview w/ breakfast club is hilarious...
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

cam stating he made $70,000 up front for uploading an unmixed song ("it's not a diss") to YouTube because he knows people at YouTube.

anyone actually believe that?

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

yeah and AZ is worth 500mil
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

he also claims to be "in the liquor game" again with this Pasion tequila, but i did some googling and Pasion is owned by some Gonzalez family in Houston, originally from Mexico. And the Pasion tequila has existed for over a decade, probably before Sizzurp was even a thought.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

well he wouldn't mention it without a cheque i'm assuming
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

mase dressing like it's the nineties...

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

"he bringing up old shit"

"i havent seen him in years"

"i got more stories for yall"

both parties are equally petty

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

I change my mind, this beef is a classic... hopefully some memes come out of this...

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

sleazy_j wrote:cam stating he made $70,000 up front for uploading an unmixed song ("it's not a diss") to YouTube because he knows people at YouTube.

anyone actually believe that?
What channel did he first upload it to? Was it Worldstar? That's an interesting thought tho, does a Youtube channel like Worldsar pay for exclusives, and if so, how much?