...is better than what you are listening to

discuss

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Re: CZARFACE

Post by drizzle »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

cute.

Versive

Post by Versive »

Saw they did an instrumental project this year? Is Deck making beats or have 7L & Esoteric just fully rebranded themselves as Czarface?

I Smell Like Un Kasa

Post by I Smell Like Un Kasa »

Pavarotti/Elton John >>>>>>> Czarface
Prepare yourself now for the six man wedding!

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

Versive wrote:Saw they did an instrumental project this year? Is Deck making beats or have 7L & Esoteric just fully rebranded themselves as Czarface?
Deck was contractually obligated to sit in the room so as to lend them some legitimacy.
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

Some great tracks from the first two albums...
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

The first two have some great bangers and features but i think the 3rd album is a better complete album as a whole and made their definitive sound stand out

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Worst thread of 2017

Versive

Post by Versive »

Can any fans of this group tell us whether or not the CZARFACES concept and comic book crossover have allowed for the glorious return of the Esoterodactyl ("my rap skills will thrash you") character? And if so, please describe in as much detail as possible.

Post by 907 »

Esoteric has the most boring delivery of any rapper I've ever heard.
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.

Y@k Bollox

Post by Y@k Bollox »

Since before even listening to a 7L and Esoteric record, I decided that I didn't like them. Unfair, I know, but my mind was made up.

Since watching Adult Rappers, however, I've decided that Esoteric seems like a really decent guy so I'm tempted to go back and give them a chance.

Post by 907 »

The problem I always had with Eso is that he actually has some great bars, but you could set a metronome to his delivery.
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.

Post by 907 »

Granted, it's been probably 10 years or more since I've checked for anything he's done, so it's possible that he switched it up and I don't know what he sounds like now. But his first couple albums with 7L (great production), his Demigodz stuff, and everything else he did back then was just the worst delivery ever. The Esoterodactyl stuff was also cringeworthy, which didn't help.

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

Doom/Czarface album next month!!!!!!!

Doogs

Post by Doogs »

That sounds oddly palatable

Clean Hobo

Post by Clean Hobo »

Y@k Bollox wrote:Since before even listening to a 7L and Esoteric record, I decided that I didn't like them. Unfair, I know, but my mind was made up.

Since watching Adult Rappers, however, I've decided that Esoteric seems like a really decent guy so I'm tempted to go back and give them a chance.
Exactly the same as me. Though I’ve never given him a chance and probably never will. But he seems pretty cool.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Neuro wrote:Doom/Czarface album next month!!!!!!!
Damn, doom fell off hard.

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

the collab makes the most sense really and czarface is super dope

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Clean Hobo wrote:
Y@k Bollox wrote:Since before even listening to a 7L and Esoteric record, I decided that I didn't like them. Unfair, I know, but my mind was made up.

Exactly the same as me. Though I’ve never given him a chance and probably never will. But he seems pretty cool.
Guilty of this as well.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

:fail:

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

ImageImageImageImage

Versive

Post by Versive »

How random is it that we got an Inspectah Deck/Doom album before the Ghostface/Doom album?

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Philaflava wrote:
Clean Hobo wrote:

Guilty of this as well.
Coming from you, Gloss, that's an understatement. LOL.

All jokes aside, I do like the Czarface albums. I didn't listen to them heavy but I do like the collaboration. Besides, those three have been cool with each other for a while anyway. I will say with this new one with Doom, it sounds iffy on the collab tip. A good listen but it sounds like its barely cohesive with Doom but Czarface themselves are altogether.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

ardamus wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
Clean Hobo wrote:

Guilty of this as well.

All jokes aside, I do like the Czarface albums. I didn't listen to them heavy but I do like the collaboration. Besides, those three have been cool with each other for a while anyway. I will say with this new one with Doom, it sounds iffy on the collab tip. A good listen but it sounds like its barely cohesive with Doom but Czarface themselves are altogether.
I highly doubt doom recorded any of his verses while in the same studio with anyone from czarface

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
ardamus wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
Clean Hobo wrote:

Guilty of this as well.

I highly doubt doom recorded any of his verses while in the same studio with anyone from czarface
Uh yeah, I definitely know that they weren't in the same room; me saying altogether doesn't mean they have to be in the same room with each other, that's up to engineering to make happen in the final product. I was just making a point it didn't sound as cohesive as the first two albums involving someone else who has been rumored to be out of the country.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

money grabs. that's all these are. really nice marketing/artwork. wu and doom still sells.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Philaflava wrote:money grabs. that's all these are. really nice marketing/artwork. wu and doom still sells.
pretty much.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Employee wrote:

:fail:
Damn this shit is embarrassing