General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Re: Eminem: 'Revival'

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

tehgiftofgab wrote:

This is amazing for 2018 Eminem
Joyner Lucas murdered Eminem on his own shit, let it be stated for the record.

But Eminem copying Joyner to stomp a rap mudhole in the trap/mumble rap formula's ass is a decently fun time compared to so many other moments in 2018.
blastmaster wrote:Haha Em can’t really make a song that you want to listen to more than once, but he can still write a diss. CANT WAIT FOR MINDBENDERS EXPERT TAKE!!!!!
You know you want to know. :gyeah:

Cot dayum this is underwhelming. Eminem doesn't take it seriously, and then takes it too seriously, and thus winds up catching an L.
-This beat is TRASH. This ain't no subtle fire like 'Ether'. This is hip hop mediocrity for a dis song called 'Killshot'.
-I don't believe Eminem has EVER touched Rihanna in any way, sexually. We don't believe you, you need more people, Marshall. :arrow:
-Shit in your cereal? :fail:
-Eminem doesn't even reply to that stuff about Interscope, Jimmy or Diddy, and I don't believe what Em said about it in the Sway interview. He spin doctors a decent amount of stuff in that there, but it's ok
-Eminem actually kinda admits his petty wackness and loss on this but his syntax is so odd, people won't catch it: "I don't care who's in the right, but you're losing the fight you pick!" :naswtf: :killacam: :bunk: :bunk: FOH Marshall.
-it was suggested that Eminem took that cheap shot at Diddy because Joe Budddens is on REVOLT TV, and if Eminem is *that* petty, it's really not cool

-That line about "this is it, biggest you'll ever get, enjoy it" is funny and cool. (Even if it's true, it's MGK still winning this round).
-"you dress better, I rap better/ that a death threat, or/ a love letter?" my favorite part of the record. The most original flow and it only lasted like 3 bars. So much of this record was smoke dancing around the actual truth of MGK's disses
-Eminem may have technically been a bit better of a rapper than MGK with a few flows but who cares about that technical shit in a battle. The content of this record really isn't as powerful as 'Rap Devil'. Period.

MGK >>>> Eminem
Machine Gun Kelly don't even gotta respond! Son won! :lock:

That line about Diddy and Pac was TOO far and some stupid ass bullshit for Shady to say. It interestingly was the only part that reminded me of Marshall in 2001, but ironically: Eminem in 2001 would NOT have disrespected Tupac's name like that. :bunk:

Eminem :copy: 'ed himself. Most of the greats do it to themself at one point or another. Smoke a victory blunt, Colton. :cas:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

step one

Post by step one »

Riveting, edge of seat stuff right there. I think we can all agree that it was a key moment for The Culture.

On a related note, anyone know what the Kardashians have been doing this week?
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Clean Hobo

Post by Clean Hobo »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
tehgiftofgab wrote:

But Eminem copying Joyner to stomp a rap mudhole in the trap/mumble rap formula's ass is a decently fun time compared to so many other moments in 2018.
blastmaster wrote:Haha Em can’t really make a song that you want to listen to more than once, but he can still write a diss. CANT WAIT FOR MINDBENDERS EXPERT TAKE!!!!!

Cot dayum this is underwhelming. Eminem doesn't take it seriously, and then takes it too seriously, and thus winds up catching an L.
-This beat is TRASH. This ain't no subtle fire like 'Ether'. This is hip hop mediocrity for a dis song called 'Killshot'.
-I don't believe Eminem has EVER touched Rihanna in any way, sexually. We don't believe you, you need more people, Marshall. :arrow:
-Eminem doesn't even reply to that stuff about Interscope, Jimmy or Diddy, and I don't believe what Em said about it in the Sway interview. He spin doctors a decent amount of stuff in that there, but it's ok
-Eminem actually kinda admits his petty wackness and loss on this but his syntax is so odd, people won't catch it: "I don't care who's in the right, but you're losing the fight you pick!" :naswtf: :killacam: :bunk: :bunk: FOH Marshall.
-it was suggested that Eminem took that cheap shot at Diddy because Joe Budddens is on REVOLT TV, and if Eminem is *that* petty, it's really not cool

-That line about "this is it, biggest you'll ever get, enjoy it" is funny and cool. (Even if it's true, it's MGK still winning this round).
-"you dress better, I rap better/ that a death threat, or/ a love letter?" my favorite part of the record. The most original flow and it only lasted like 3 bars. So much of this record was smoke dancing around the actual truth of MGK's disses
-Eminem may have technically been a bit better of a rapper than MGK with a few flows but who cares about that technical shit in a battle. The content of this record really isn't as powerful as 'Rap Devil'. Period.

MGK >>>> Eminem

That line about Diddy and Pac was TOO far and some stupid ass bullshit for Shady to say. It interestingly was the only part that reminded me of Marshall in 2001, but ironically: Eminem in 2001 would NOT have disrespected Tupac's name like that. :bunk:

Eminem :copy: 'ed himself. Most of the greats do it to themself at one point or another. Smoke a victory blunt, Colton. :cas:
You’re such a disgusting creature. Fuckin hammerhead shark-eyed tarded ass fahg.

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

Clean Hobo wrote:
tehgiftofgab wrote:

MGK >>>> Eminem

You’re such a disgusting creature. Fuckin hammerhead shark-eyed tarded ass fahg.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

step one wrote:Riveting, edge of seat stuff right there. I think we can all agree that it was a key moment for The Culture.

On a related note, anyone know what the Kardashians have been doing this week?
Where's your contribution to the conversation, abandoned stepchild? What the fuck do YOU think about 'Killshot', you armchair cocksucking caucazoid scabwound vulture on b-boy culture? Inquiring Mindbenders want to KNOW. :killacam:
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

step one

Post by step one »

I endeavour to avoid terrible music as much as possible and and am completely content to foresake the opportunity to Have An Opinion on either of these idiots if it means not being subjected to their tedious babbling for 3 minutes of my life that could be better spent doing literally anything else.

Carry on with your ridiculous "vulture" nonsense though by all means. I have no idea what you're actually getting at.

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

I’m convinced Eminem “snubbed” mindbender in Toronto by not letting him come backstage or something like all the other REAL hip hop legends do.. hence the crazy amount of hate. He actually said Eminem > mgk

Even if you hate Eminem, I’m sure we can all agree Eminem > mgk

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

joyner is dope. that's prob the best joint on the album.

the new dis is fire too. it's not too long which is nice. clowns the (other) white boy. both disses are real funny imo.
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

All Facts, not 1 opinion:

This Eminem album is only notable for inspiring that hilarious Chris D'Elia video.

The only good songs by white rappers in 2018 are Edan's Real Bad Promo and Kreayshawn's punk version of Mac Dre's Not My Job.

Rhyme 4 Rhyme

Post by Rhyme 4 Rhyme »

Not sure why Em is addressing this dude. Haven't even heard MGK's name in about 5-6 years.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Rhyme 4 Rhyme wrote:Not sure why Em is addressing this dude. Haven't even heard MGK's name in about 5-6 years.
Eminem replied because: REGARDLESS OF SHITHEAD INTERNET OPINIONS AND CHILDREN'S PETTY SQUABBLING, 'Rap Devil' by Machine Gun Kelly IS A TOP FIVE* Eminem dis record IN HIP HOP HISTORY.

When Canibus and Everlast and them all went at Marshall, Eminem was still the king of everything.
Now he's just lingering. Perfect time to strike. :copy:

MGK did it. Just like Pusha T gave Drake his first real L. Case closed, game over, turn the music off. :lock:

*Word to Chris Rock. :ironmike:

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Rhyme 4 Rhyme wrote:Not sure why Em is addressing this dude. Haven't even heard MGK's name in about 5-6 years.
cause he's bored, at home, with his dictionary. what else is he gonna do? his daughter is grown, his friends are dead, his label is ... lol
1. Nas
2. Drake

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Eminem replied because: REGARDLESS OF SHITHEAD INTERNET OPINIONS AND CHILDREN'S PETTY SQUABBLING, 'Rap Devil' by Machine Gun Kelly IS A TOP FIVE* Eminem dis record IN HIP HOP HISTORY.

When Canibus and Everlast and them all went at Marshall, Eminem was still the king of everything.
Now he's just lingering. Perfect time to strike. :copy:
canibus flubbed it. worse than he did with LL. GOAT 'battle rapper', completely incompetent at actually battling anybody.

Mindbender Futurama wrote: MGK did it. Just like Pusha T gave Drake his first real L. Case closed, game over, turn the music off. :lock:

EXPLAIN THIS HOMIE. i never thought you'd flip on me.
1. Nas
2. Drake

CarlosDelgothoes

Post by CarlosDelgothoes »

Canibus died in 2001 and was replaced by a burning trashcan. This is the last track of any value he made before his untimely passing RIP 1997-2001

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote: canibus flubbed it. worse than he did with LL. GOAT 'battle rapper', completely incompetent at actually battling anybody.
Well, yes... but at the time, anyone who knew what raw rhyme skill was knew that Rip the Jacker and Slim Shady were two of the true rap giants of the day. To hope they would clash and us get a good battle out of it was reasonable. And nobody doubted that Eminem mighta had more cash than he, but he ain't have the skills to eat a n!gga's ass like he :rofl: (at THIS point, I believe Eminem would lick circles around Canibus in an ass-eating contest... but I digress :ironmike: )

And as it needs to be noted: Canibus won the battle against LL with '2nd Round Knockout', but he clearly did NOT win the war of life, in which LL Cool J continues to make big money in Hollywood, occasionally do things in music, and just stay growing his late-career legacy... and Canibus is... well, he put out some pretty relatively-solid independent rap music on Soundcloud this year, so there's that.

Which leads me to:
EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote: MGK did it. Just like Pusha T gave Drake his first real L. Case closed, game over, turn the music off. :lock:

I ain't flip on ya. I still love Drake and rate him as a legend beyond anyone in this new generation (even if I think he is resting on his laurels in 2018). But the facts is: Drake caught an L this summer... in the BATTLE with Pusha Thanos. Drake ain't never really lose to anyone that he sparred with in the last 5 years or so: Jay-Z, Kanye West, Meek Mill, Puff Daddy, Common, Joe Budddens, XXXtentacion, Chris Brown, Tyga, Tory Lanez, Kid Cudi, Ludacris all did not really do NO damage to Drake in anything they said to him on record, not much at all. And not until the -surgical summer- and The Story of Adidon did ANYONE in rap history do any damage to Drake's reputation, his industry dominance, even his strategy to release new music. But Pusha T fucked Drake's life up more than ANYONE ever by revealing Adonis and Sophie's existence. BUT:

Pusha Tea won the battle. Drake still won the war.
-Pusha's tours for 'Daytona' had nuff flop dates and cancellations. Drake had another sold out tour with 'Scorpion'.
-Record sales? Pusha didn't really affect Drake's that much. 'Scorpion' isn't 'Views', but it's still gonna probably be one of the top 2 albums of the year, sales wise, if not #1.
-Drake really brushed that 'deadbeat daddy' situation off like a Shiggy shoulder shrug. A lil tarnish on the boy seemed to make him relatable to a lotta people in baby-mama-drama situation, doe. They like "Drake a billionaire, but he actually more like me now. Alimony payments again? Sheeeeit" :clay:
-sure the Adidas rollout got fucked over, but Drizzy ain't paying it no mind. And honestly, it makes for a BETTER champion, to know how to catch an L gracefully, and bounce back into the arena. Look at Nas with 'Ether'. Literally electrified hip hop culture forever cause everyone thought Nas was like... done, and Jay-Z tookover.

Floyd Mayweather is a scumbag piece of shit on a different level than most professional scumbag boxers because he has never lost a fight, and fought his way back to the top. He just sits on his perfect record, paranoid as fuck. You think that Rocky shit is a myth? Everyone loves a good comeback story.

Drake caught his first L in like 10 years. And it was to a fucking God MC like Pusha T. It's nothing to be ashamed of. His record is still like 15-1. :rofl:

Clean Hobo

Post by Clean Hobo »

:didntread:

step one

Post by step one »

:mods:

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

Spoiler alert: mindbender compares Canibus and eminem's ass eating skills
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote: canibus flubbed it. worse than he did with LL. GOAT 'battle rapper', completely incompetent at actually battling anybody.
Well, yes... but at the time, anyone who knew what raw rhyme skill was knew that Rip the Jacker and Slim Shady were two of the true rap giants of the day. To hope they would clash and us get a good battle out of it was reasonable. And nobody doubted that Eminem mighta had more cash than he, but he ain't have the skills to eat a n!gga's ass like he :rofl: (at THIS point, I believe Eminem would lick circles around Canibus in an ass-eating contest... but I digress :ironmike: )
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ask nic right
EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:

I ain't flip on ya. I still love Drake and rate him as a legend beyond anyone in this new generation (even if I think he is resting on his laurels in 2018). But the facts is: Drake caught an L this summer... in the BATTLE with Pusha Thanos. Drake ain't never really lose to anyone that he sparred with in the last 5 years or so: Jay-Z, Kanye West, Meek Mill, Puff Daddy, Common, Joe Budddens, XXXtentacion, Chris Brown, Tyga, Tory Lanez, Kid Cudi, Ludacris all did not really do NO damage to Drake in anything they said to him on record, not much at all. And not until the -surgical summer- and The Story of Adidon did ANYONE in rap history do any damage to Drake's reputation, his industry dominance, even his strategy to release new music. But Pusha T fucked Drake's life up more than ANYONE ever by revealing Adonis and Sophie's existence. BUT:

Pusha Tea won the battle. Drake still won the war.
-Pusha's tours for 'Daytona' had nuff flop dates and cancellations. Drake had another sold out tour with 'Scorpion'.
-Record sales? Pusha didn't really affect Drake's that much. 'Scorpion' isn't 'Views', but it's still gonna probably be one of the top 2 albums of the year, sales wise, if not #1.
-Drake really brushed that 'deadbeat daddy' situation off like a Shiggy shoulder shrug. A lil tarnish on the boy seemed to make him relatable to a lotta people in baby-mama-drama situation, doe. They like "Drake a billionaire, but he actually more like me now. Alimony payments again? Sheeeeit" :clay:
-sure the Adidas rollout got fucked over, but Drizzy ain't paying it no mind. And honestly, it makes for a BETTER champion, to know how to catch an L gracefully, and bounce back into the arena. Look at Nas with 'Ether'. Literally electrified hip hop culture forever cause everyone thought Nas was like... done, and Jay-Z tookover.

Floyd Mayweather is a scumbag piece of shit on a different level than most professional scumbag boxers because he has never lost a fight, and fought his way back to the top. He just sits on his perfect record, paranoid as fuck. You think that Rocky shit is a myth? Everyone loves a good comeback story.

Drake caught his first L in like 10 years. And it was to a fucking God MC like Pusha T. It's nothing to be ashamed of. His record is still like 15-1. :rofl:
i can't lie, even the dude in the burger track outside my office had adidon up on youtube. to me duppy was the joint tho. not angry -- exasperated. "i was just in wisconsin last week helping you on your album and you let your lil homie go at me?" from the viewpoint of a professional working relationship, drake was in the right. but of course kanye is bipolar.

adidon was just gossip. well executed no doubt. but cmon.

anyway public opinion has spoken but i personally never saw it that way.
1. Nas
2. Drake

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

CarlosDelgothoes wrote:Canibus died in 2001 and was replaced by a burning trashcan. This is the last track of any value he made before his untimely passing RIP 1997-2001

:copy:

never heard this before (although verse 2 sounds familiar). this has singlehandedly revived bis as a dis rapper in my mind. crazy to hear him over BAD.
1. Nas
2. Drake

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:
i can't lie, even the dude in the burger track outside my office had adidon up on youtube. to me duppy was the joint tho. not angry -- exasperated. "i was just in wisconsin last week helping you on your album and you let your lil homie go at me?" from the viewpoint of a professional working relationship, drake was in the right. but of course kanye is bipolar.

I liked 'Duppy Freestyle' too, and thought it was vicious. But honestly, Pusha's response was HISTORIC. NEVER in rap history did anyone reveal their opponent's OUT-OF-WEDLOCK BABY and BABY MAMA in such a shocking fashion. Tupac may have (aka probably) fucked Faith while she was married/estranged to Biggie, and Jay-Z did have sex with Carmen after Nas (though it was on some sexual Stan shit), but never has a rapper exposed another rapper's personal life so stunningly.

And of course it was unprofessional for Pusha to go at Drake when they were all together a few weeks earlier working on 'Ye'. But this is an industry where people snake each other all the time in interviews and shit. Who knows why? Cats are petty as fuck. Look at Philaflava :rofl:

It's all petty jealousy though. :naswtf: is Kanye doing going at Drake on 'No Mistakes' saying "too close to snipe you, too bold to write you" but then saying "calm down, ya lightskin", then asking for peace after the first round? Jay-Z and Kanye are still not even cool yet. People are sending subliminals at kids and baby moms and rappers are getting BUTTHURT :omar:

'Adidon' was not all gossip. Sure nobody knows the specific situation of Drake's family, but his parents are separated. I wouldn't have rapped about his mom and dad if I was Pusha, but hey, war is ugly. And Pusha don't gotta know how cool Drake is with Sophie. He just gotta prove he was NOT WRONG when he said "deadbeat motherfucker playing border patrol, ooh" :owens: which IMO is the hardest line anyone ever spit on Drake's name. When I found out who 'Virginia Williams' was, I thought "eeee, that might be cutting it too close to the bone, Aubrey..." 2 days later, NOTHING WAS THE SAME :rofl:

(but I knew since January that Drake had a secret child. Damn I hated holding that secret in for so many months, LOLOL! But I'd never betray my OVO homie. And I NEVER expected Pusha T would be the one to reveal it, but I swear to god I thought about it when I heard 'Duppy'. I was like "if Drake's secret gets out... it's gon' get FUGLY"... AND IT DID.)

the Blackface picture was just piss icing on the excrement cake. Drake didn't lose, but he caught a black eye. It's all healed up now and his career continues to kill everything. But I bet Drake is fucking HAPPY when the entire 'Scorpion' promo run is over. And he can get back to gloating over whatever life-changing, career-altering secret he has over Kanye West and Kim Kardashian (aka SEX WITH WIFEY :gyeah: ) that is so vicious, J Prince comes out of the 5th Ward Godfather Compound to say "ay lil n!gga, don't play wit dat cold fire... leave families out of the war" and it calms down the Beef of 2018.

Drake is a motherfuckin magician at this point. :cas: Wonder what's next for Pusha T? :killacam:

Clean Hobo

Post by Clean Hobo »

Nobody reads your posts. Ever. Not one person.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:

I liked 'Duppy Freestyle' too, and thought it was vicious. But honestly, Pusha's response was HISTORIC. NEVER in rap history did anyone reveal their opponent's OUT-OF-WEDLOCK BABY and BABY MAMA in such a shocking fashion. Tupac may have (aka probably) fucked Faith while she was married/estranged to Biggie, and Jay-Z did have sex with Carmen after Nas (though it was on some sexual Stan shit), but never has a rapper exposed another rapper's personal life so stunningly.

And of course it was unprofessional for Pusha to go at Drake when they were all together a few weeks earlier working on 'Ye'. But this is an industry where people snake each other all the time in interviews and shit. Who knows why? Cats are petty as fuck. Look at Philaflava :rofl:
nah i mean kanye. he was the main target of duppy along with push. push has been trolling drake for years & wayne before that, of course he has a hard on. kanye is the one who acted like a snake.
Mindbender Futurama wrote: It's all petty jealousy though. :naswtf: is Kanye doing going at Drake on 'No Mistakes' saying "too close to snipe you, too bold to write you" but then saying "calm down, ya lightskin", then asking for peace after the first round? Jay-Z and Kanye are still not even cool yet. People are sending subliminals at kids and baby moms and rappers are getting BUTTHURT :omar:

'Adidon' was not all gossip. Sure nobody knows the specific situation of Drake's family, but his parents are separated. I wouldn't have rapped about his mom and dad if I was Pusha, but hey, war is ugly. And Pusha don't gotta know how cool Drake is with Sophie. He just gotta prove he was NOT WRONG when he said "deadbeat motherfucker playing border patrol, ooh" :owens: which IMO is the hardest line anyone ever spit on Drake's name. When I found out who 'Virginia Williams' was, I thought "eeee, that might be cutting it too close to the bone, Aubrey..." 2 days later, NOTHING WAS THE SAME :rofl:

(but I knew since January that Drake had a secret child. Damn I hated holding that secret in for so many months, LOLOL! But I'd never betray my OVO homie. And I NEVER expected Pusha T would be the one to reveal it, but I swear to god I thought about it when I heard 'Duppy'. I was like "if Drake's secret gets out... it's gon' get FUGLY"... AND IT DID.)

the Blackface picture was just piss icing on the excrement cake. Drake didn't lose, but he caught a black eye. It's all healed up now and his career continues to kill everything. But I bet Drake is fucking HAPPY when the entire 'Scorpion' promo run is over. And he can get back to gloating over whatever life-changing, career-altering secret he has over Kanye West and Kim Kardashian (aka SEX WITH WIFEY :gyeah: ) that is so vicious, J Prince comes out of the 5th Ward Godfather Compound to say "ay lil n!gga, don't play wit dat cold fire... leave families out of the war" and it calms down the Beef of 2018.

Drake is a motherfuckin magician at this point. :cas: Wonder what's next for Pusha T? :killacam:
tbh idc about drake's kid or other kids. successful angle tho no doubt.

+ as much as i wanna hear a full response -- even tho 8/10 and mobb ties almost fit the bill -- i'd rather kanye not off himself. ye & kids see ghosts are great additions to his catalogue 13 years in. more longevity than jay technically (13 yrs in he dropped BP3 LOL)
1. Nas
2. Drake

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:
nah i mean kanye. he was the main target of duppy along with push. push has been trolling drake for years & wayne before that, of course he has a hard on. kanye is the one who acted like a snake.
True true. The stars just aligned for Pusha to finally go at Drake. Pusha been beefing with Weezy F. for eons, and Drake finally just wound up in the crosshairs. But it was Kanye who put the battery in someone's back to have this beef pop off for a second. Kanye talks out both sides of his mouth sometimes though, so yeah of course he's promoting war with one hand and promoting peace with the other. KANYESHRUG.

Rap is outta control.
EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:

+ as much as i wanna hear a full response -- even tho 8/10 and mobb ties almost fit the bill -- i'd rather kanye not off himself. ye & kids see ghosts are great additions to his catalogue 13 years in. more longevity than jay technically (13 yrs in he dropped BP3 LOL)
I do believe that Drake actually did respond a few times on 'Scorpion', yes like on '8 out of 10' and 'Mob Ties'. Even on 'Sicko Mode' with Travis Scott seems to be where he really drops a heavy subliminal that he fucked Kim ('I still got scores to settle, man/ crept down the block/ made a right/ cut the lights/ paid a price': when you see how close Drake lives away from Kim and Kanye in L.A., this line is :ohsh: ) and honestly, this shit is NOT rumors or gossip to me considering J. Prince said "this shit gonna mess up families forever if Drake's greazy reply drops, so let's just end it here". I first thought "aw that's a cop out" like everyone else. But now that the news that Drake mighta fucked Kim (hell, Kanye was in the hospital for a while... it's not like there wasn't opportunity :omar: ) then I'm really like :killacam: this battle mighta gotten real REAL cold.

Kanye ain't never taking no one out in a battle. He's not a battle rapper. He won't respond, he'll just talk his shit on a radio show and maybe spit a few vague subliminals, maybe. He keeps B-level characters like Kid Cudi around to not outshine him still, even though Kids See Ghosts was the 2nd weakest of the 5 projects he dropped to me, I still like it WAY more than Blueprint 2 which is NYC trash rap. BP3 had a few redeeming songs on it, but only a few :lol:

Versive

Post by Versive »

JoJo Pellegrino has dropped a diss to both Eminem and MGK, titled "Reaper."

https://soundcloud.com/pellegrino-flow/jojo-pellegrino-reaper-eminem-mgk-diss

We get the world we deserve.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

JoJo is fantastic. "Where I'm From pt 2" is MONEY. A 2018 JoJo/The Shark/G Fella/Slick album would be a dream. Or a 2018 JoJo/Capadonna full length. The guy is a national treasure. Guido rap is the last unexploited genre.

Post by 907 »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:
True true. The stars just aligned for Pusha to finally go at Drake. Pusha been beefing with Weezy F. for eons, and Drake finally just wound up in the crosshairs. But it was Kanye who put the battery in someone's back to have this beef pop off for a second. Kanye talks out both sides of his mouth sometimes though, so yeah of course he's promoting war with one hand and promoting peace with the other. KANYESHRUG.

Rap is outta control.
EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:

I do believe that Drake actually did respond a few times on 'Scorpion', yes like on '8 out of 10' and 'Mob Ties'. Even on 'Sicko Mode' with Travis Scott seems to be where he really drops a heavy subliminal that he fucked Kim ('I still got scores to settle, man/ crept down the block/ made a right/ cut the lights/ paid a price': when you see how close Drake lives away from Kim and Kanye in L.A., this line is :ohsh: ) and honestly, this shit is NOT rumors or gossip to me considering J. Prince said "this shit gonna mess up families forever if Drake's greazy reply drops, so let's just end it here". I first thought "aw that's a cop out" like everyone else. But now that the news that Drake mighta fucked Kim (hell, Kanye was in the hospital for a while... it's not like there wasn't opportunity :omar: ) then I'm really like :killacam: this battle mighta gotten real REAL cold.

Kanye ain't never taking no one out in a battle. He's not a battle rapper. He won't respond, he'll just talk his shit on a radio show and maybe spit a few vague subliminals, maybe. He keeps B-level characters like Kid Cudi around to not outshine him still, even though Kids See Ghosts was the 2nd weakest of the 5 projects he dropped to me, I still like it WAY more than Blueprint 2 which is NYC trash rap. BP3 had a few redeeming songs on it, but only a few :lol:

So to be clear, you're claiming that you not only were aware of Drake's kid, but also have some kind of inside knowledge that he also fucked Kanye's wife?

:larry: :omar: :fail: :naswtf:
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Everyone knows drake fucked kim bro. No inside knowledge required.
1. Nas
2. Drake

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:Everyone knows drake fucked kim bro. No inside knowledge required.
:cheers:

furthermore: Kim started her second "free a POC in jail" campaign THE NEXT DAY after the strongest accusations of her and Drake came out, and Kanye was on the radio/internet DROWNING DRAKE IN APOLOGIES. "I don't want no beef", "no negative energy", "let's move on" and all this shit is what Yeezus was speakin. Methinks the lady doth protest too fucking much and there's something rotten in the Denmark called Calabasas :drizzy:
step one wrote:I endeavour to avoid terrible music as much as possible and and am completely content to foresake the opportunity to Have An Opinion on either of these idiots if it means not being subjected to their tedious babbling for 3 minutes of my life that could be better spent doing literally anything else.

Carry on with your ridiculous "vulture" nonsense though by all means. I have no idea what you're actually getting at.
:rofl: at you playing dumb, as if you aren't being EXACTLY a fucking vulture, by hovering over and around the culture with encroaching death and morbidity in your peabrain, as you swoop down on any meaningful event with a beakful off hollow insight and unenlightened criticism, to squawk your two farthings into a conversation being had by people more dedicated and authentic than you, before you flutter away back to your pestilence-covered perch to chew on the carcass of whatever last memory or moment you stole from the glorious annals of Black culture.

You never heard any of the songs, but you're in here dissing us for talking about them? That is lame as fuck, you know that right? Just know that. Deep, in your pseudo-heart.

#killshotyourself
tehgiftofgab wrote:I’m convinced Eminem “snubbed” mindbender in Toronto by not letting him come backstage or something like all the other REAL hip hop legends do.. hence the crazy amount of hate.
I've never met Eminem. I met Proof. I met Royce. I even met J Dilla's mom :rofl: . But Eminem is a Detroit dude I've never met once.

Your petty internal YOTMB fascination-projection and overall patheticness astounded me so much, I came back to shit blood on it.

I don't hate Eminem at all. I just don't like the MC he's become since the days of '365' and 'Watch Deez'.

You do? :bunk: :bunk: :bunk: :bunk: :bunk:

907 wrote:
So to be clear, you're claiming that you not only were aware of Drake's kid, but also have some kind of inside knowledge that he also fucked Kanye's wife?
I do not -claim- shit. I DID KNOW FOR MOST OF 2018 that Drake had a kid. It brought me NO money, NO fame, and NO power. I'm not lying to you fucking pieces of shit for attention. It's a just fact of my life that I can talk about openly now, because the information has been made public. I live in Toronto. I know dudes that work with 40 and Drake at OVO. They are my friends, and we share info. You think Drake had a kid and his close friends didn't know about it? :naswtf: :bunk: Then you're a fucking IDIOT. And you deserve no more words from me if you doubt me. Fuck yourself furiously etc.

And the Kim/Drake thing is something I am -speculating-, but with enough expressed reasons to state publicly. J Prince DID say "irrepairable damage would be done to families" if Drake released his dis record to Pusha & Kanye. Pusha already dragged Drake's MOM, DAD, BABY MOM AND CHILD under the bus with 'Adidon'. Drake was obviously going to have to take it higher/lower. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out some of these things. And I'm FAR from the only one who thinks Drake fucked Kim. You can go whine to Joe Budddens and Nick Cannon too if you want to cuss out people who think it's possible.

Kanye is talking about fucking Taylor Swift on his last album, TLOP. WHILE he was married to Kim K. I KNOW it's just a fucking lyric, but still: I'm pretty damn sure they are in an open marriage. And if you doubt a theory that suggests Drake would fuck Kim, when he's been with J. Lo, Serena Williams, Rihanna & so on... well... maybe you're more stupid than you think :ironmike:

Versive

Post by Versive »

More importantly...
blastmaster wrote:JoJo is fantastic. "Where I'm From pt 2" is MONEY. A 2018 JoJo/The Shark/G Fella/Slick album would be a dream. Or a 2018 JoJo/Capadonna full length. The guy is a national treasure. Guido rap is the last unexploited genre.
Also is it me or does he shout-out our white rapper tournament poll thing in this new song?