XXXTENTACION GETS SMOKED IN THE STREETS AND IS DEAD

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

gusty wingers

XXXTENTACION GETS SMOKED IN THE STREETS AND IS DEAD

Post by gusty wingers »

as my good friend the honorable troi torain once said "the streets got to eat my nigga"

sometimes somebody has to get smoked like a virginia slim for the market to correct itself
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

tehgiftofgab

Re: XXXTENTACION GETS SMOKED IN THE STREETS AND IS DEAD

Post by tehgiftofgab »

This is actually really shit.. kid was only 20

RIP

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

i could give it to you but what you gonna do with it... can't be running around asking for smoke and then when it comes and you're slumped over like a white boy in one of your rap videos now is when the sympathy comes... fuck that... i live in a world of accountability and i think the people that dylan roof shot dead got justice today...

also similar to when the mafia would shoot you dead in the street... i think this is a lesson today's youths need to learn... you are the energy you put out and at any moment somebody can put out your energy completely... maybe people will move differently when building a brand off random violence and racism

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

You're creepy AF.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

posting that you love dylan roof is creepy af

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

I think this is your Twitter account:

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

God damn RIP Jimmy Wopo :sad:

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Awwwww... so sad. NOT!! Dude was a piece of shit.

XXXTentacion’s death follows a year in which the young artist experienced breakout commercial success that was frequently overshadowed by his alleged history of domestic violence. Onfroy was facing 15 felony charges, including counts of false imprisonment, aggravated battery of a pregnant woman and domestic battery by strangulation, for incidents involving his ex-girlfriend in 2016.

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

WiCkEd22 wrote:Awwwww... so sad. NOT!! Dude was a piece of shit.

XXXTentacion’s death follows a year in which the young artist experienced breakout commercial success that was frequently overshadowed by his alleged history of domestic violence. Onfroy was facing 15 felony charges, including counts of false imprisonment, aggravated battery of a pregnant woman and domestic battery by strangulation, for incidents involving his ex-girlfriend in 2016.
I try not to wish death on people, but if he really beat/strangled his pregnant GF, I can't front and act like that is not something that warrants the very worst type of karma, in this case death.

As a Father and Husband, the thought of ever hurting my wife physically ever, or worse when she was preg with my daughter is unimaginable. No matter the circumstance unless she is attacking me with a bat/knife/gun and I have to protect myself or some shit.

I also think that if you hurt or molest a child you should die. But hurting the woman carrying the child is not far off.

I feel bad that a kid died at 20 but if these claims are truly every substantiated, he got what he deserved in my book. But I only deal in facts, not accusations.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

lol at grown men taking joy over the death of some 20 year old kid you have no connection to whatsoever...I mean be indifferent...but happy? Like, i get he was kind of a disaster of a human and definitely invited this sort of attention on some level but...jesus...he was just a kid.
wtf is wrong you guys?
That said, Tekashi is next if he doesn't chill out. I wonder if this will resonate with him at all cause it sure as fuck should.

Money Daniels

Post by Money Daniels »

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:God damn RIP Jimmy Wopo :sad:

Wow. Fucked up day.

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Cockhead wrote:lol at grown men taking joy over the death of some 20 year old kid you have no connection to whatsoever...I mean be indifferent...but happy? Like, i get he was kind of a disaster of a human and definitely invited this sort of attention on some level but...jesus...he was just a kid.
wtf is wrong you guys?
That said, Tekashi is next if he doesn't chill out. I wonder if this will resonate with him at all cause it sure as fuck should.
Not taking joy, but GOOD RIDDANCE!! I'm not sad a POS is dead.

But yup, that SixNine clown is next. Good riddance to him too as he's another POS.

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

Blockhead wrote:lol at grown men taking joy over the death of some 20 year old kid you have no connection to whatsoever...I mean be indifferent...but happy? Like, i get he was kind of a disaster of a human and definitely invited this sort of attention on some level but...jesus...he was just a kid.
wtf is wrong you guys?
I'm not taking any kind of joy bro. It's a terribly sad situation. This dude "Onthisdateinhiphop" posted a video on IG of the dude dead in the car and I told him it's a disgrace to post that video on IG. And to keep it real, I never heard one song by this kid- he was never on my radar until today.

Not taking joy at all. And as I said, I will NOT judge someone without real evidence, but IF he beat and strangled his GF while she was carrying his baby, he is beyond a piece of shit and deserves death imo. That could have killed her and the baby if things got worse. I remember my wife pregnant. Imagining hurting her at that time is impossible. I see my daughter every day and the work my wife did carrying her and raising her.. Smh to abuse that at any point is a death sentence in my eyes. I don't give a fuck how old you are. And if your family has issues with that, they should have raised him better.

I hope he is not guilty of what he is accused.

Again, from what I can tell cause I don't know, maybe it is bullshit, but if he did that, he deserved to die imo. Same as a child molester or abuser. Anything to do with mistreating kids is the worst. The only justice is death to me. If someone hurt my daughter I would kill everyone in their family (even if they weren't involved) until I got caught and if I never got caught murder would not end. I'm totally fine with that.

But I don't know if he did and I think I've been clear about that. If he didn't, than RIP to him. If he did, enjoy hell.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

I wasn't referring to you, tbh. But gusty wingas and and wicked have literal erections over the murder of a 20 year old.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

no it's really not that... tikashi 69 for example would be different... to put music out there that is glorifying school shootings, violence in classrooms, idolizing people like dylan roof, lynching white people in videos... i am not for censoring anybody but don't be shocked or sad if somebody decides to censor your life over some shit you say... or maybe he died flashing in the wrong place... the point is if you think his life is more valuable than the number of people he inevitably had an affect on negatively, through violent imagery, dancing on the graves of people that died going to church... you think nowhere down the line there is a cost for that? if him dying prevents the poisoning of black youth that wants to hate white people and praise mass shooters for killing whitey then that's the cost of business... again you choose the energy you put out and often the energy you receive will mirror it

the one thing i can agree on is that he was young and maybe he had time to change the way he thought and conducted himself... the real devils are the people that know better and put him in a place to succeed and influence and give him the platform, because they undoubtedly know better... if you are nauseated by my take on it you should be equally nauseated by anybody spinning this into being a tragedy... fuck this dude

Rhyme 4 Rhyme

Post by Rhyme 4 Rhyme »

They got an actual video of this kid laid out? That's pretty fucked up.

Was this same kid where there was a video of him chasing down a car fighting the dude driving it?

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

i really doubt it... this guy was a coward

edit: found some video of him beating up some pussy in a bathroom that isn't even defending himself

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

migos probably popped him off gp

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:God damn RIP Jimmy Wopo :sad:

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

gusty wingers wrote:migos probably popped him off gp
MIGOS X DRAKE X 600 BREEZY X SOLDIER KIDD X SOLDIER JOJO

XXX

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

so there you go... you run around beefing with j princes cash cow and people are shocked he caught the vapors

and that's not literally, i don't think j prince had him killed lol i doubt the migos even had anything to do with it... run around long enough and you'll run into the right one

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I Smell Like Un Kasa

Post by I Smell Like Un Kasa »

Prepare yourself now for the six man wedding!

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

A) The fact that people are literally typing that they want him to burn in hell etc is weird and creepy
B) It's unhealthy to take that personal/specific level of investment in people you do not know
C) It goes without saying that beating a woman blind is awful, but it is in no way related to his murder
D) Get a grip

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

so if you believe somebody exists like for example john wayne gacy... and you believe he is more harmful to people while being alive than his life is individually worth it is creepy to think that the needs of the many outweigh the problems of the one? there's room between being indifferent and having an erection... i think it's a positive thing that a scumbag like this got his life taken because his life isn't more valuable than the damage he causes to other people's lives...

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

To take your absurd example, that being John Wayne Gacy, I just don't care. Why would I? What a waste of life. To spend your time or energy, in a literal sense, relishing in the death of a person you don't know is unhealthy in my opinion. Is him being dead and not able to kill people a good thing? Yes. But am I going to focus on him, throw death parties, piss on effigies of his corpse? No.

J_Preme

Post by J_Preme »

R.I.P. to this young dude .. of all the shit he's done i wouldn't have wished death upon him ... could have just crippled him or some shit ...

but fuck all that: dude had some skill on that MiC

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Employee wrote:A) The fact that people are literally typing that they want him to burn in hell etc is weird and creepy
B) It's unhealthy to take that personal/specific level of investment in people you do not know
C) It goes without saying that beating a woman blind is awful, but it is in no way related to his murder
D) Get a grip
I agree with all of this and y'all motherfuckers are savage and uncivilized.

He was on trial about to go to JAIL for the beating he did. It wasn't like he was about to escape justice. I fucking hate the actions of all women abusers and rapists, but I like GENUINE JUSTICE. Not bullshit ass vicious street justice that is chaotic and sloppy and evil and excessive. But righteous justice, where the punishment actually fits the crime.

Throw the kid in the bin for 6-8 years. Maybe he gets his ass kicked in jail for a few months for being an abuser to women. He learns his lesson. He comes out probably not abusing women anymore, and having taken responsibility for his negative actions, like a grown man does in a civil society. BUT DON'T FUCKING SHOOT HIM DEAD :bunk:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;