Re: Mindbender Supreme - Journey Into Sound: THE NEW ALBUM

Post by gusty wingers »

never considered it, but this bike story was enlightening
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

Y@k Bollox wrote:
EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:Go home to your lonely kitchen and rub one out to a lovejoy vid already.
:rofl:

wouldn't be surprised if a couple a folks around here do beat it to mcshane, realistically.
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

admiral wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:there was one man who foolishly tried to cover his daughter's eyes from the sight of nude bodies, as if she had never seen one when she takes a fucking shower every god damn day
jesus christ...
...cannot save you sick fucks that thought of any other idea besides a normal person getting naked to shower. I never showered with clothes on, nor with older people with me. If you have, you're sick, or weird as fuck, and you should not talk to me in this thread. You should get psychiatric help. :bunk:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Clean Hobo

Post by Clean Hobo »

GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
Clean Hobo wrote:
GUCCI CONDOMS wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:there was one man who foolishly tried to cover his daughter's eyes from the sight of nude bodies, as if she had never seen one when she takes a fucking shower every god damn day
#pedologic
Wow. This dude is even sicker than I thought.
For real. The bottom line here is Mindbender should never be left alone around children. This sick fuck is a predator and he's dangerous.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
admiral wrote:
jesus christ...
...cannot save you sick fucks that thought of any other idea besides a normal person getting naked to shower. I never showered with clothes on, nor with older people with me. If you have, you're sick, or weird as fuck, and you should not talk to me in this thread. You should get psychiatric help. :bunk:
You purposely show your dick to children and think it's ok. You should be a registered sex offender.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

And what's worse is he tried to use a loop hole. You went to a nude bike event and purposely targeted an underage girl and exposed yourself dude. Call it whatever you want. You consciously eyed out a young girl in the crowd and showed your dick to her to the point the father (who was most likely comfortable with the event the whole day) had to step in and shield his daughter. Now you're bragging about it. Is this canada?
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

step one

Post by step one »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
admiral wrote:
jesus christ...

ok, not sure if you wilfully missed the reason behind the disgust with what you did and your reasoning but the point is that just because a child sees themselves naked everyday it doesn't mean that it's ok for you to show them your dick.
Just probably worth reconsidering your defence now in case the police ever want to ask you a few questions in the future.

[if you want an indication of how fucked up it is, you'll notice that even Employee's tedious gimmick of defending you won't extend this far]
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Req said MB is known in Toronto for wearing thin and loose sweats on the subway during rush hour so he can rub his penis against people.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

ogie

Post by ogie »

so wait
you're telling me this level of cognitive dissonance comes from a 40-something aspiring "rapper" and part-time prostitute who still believes in #pizzagate?

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

ogie wrote:so wait
you're telling me this level of cognitive dissonance comes from a 40-something aspiring "rapper" and full time gay rent boy who still believes in #pizzagate?
#FIXED