Vanderslice died yo!

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

CarlosDelgothoes

Vanderslice died yo!

Post by CarlosDelgothoes »

but he came back...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl7jC2mn5-h" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So yesterday I went into the hospital after watching an abysmal Monday Night Raw. I was having chest pains on and off all day but it wasn’t anything to be afraid of, I stood up to go to the bathroom and it felt like a dagger got rammed into my back. I called 911. The paramedics gave me some medicine I went into the ER at about 12:30 am. At 2:31 am I died from a heart attack and they hit me with the shock paddles to bring me back. Two things I can confirm. When I died I didn’t feel anything. No bright lights, no guy in a red suit with a pitchfork, nothing. The other is that after being dead for like 2 minutes I felt like I had slept for 12 hours. I was completely refreshed. I had surgery at like 6 am, had a stent put in, and I’m recovering peacefully. The outcry of support is real,I can’t thank all of you enough

Rhyme 4 Rhyme

Re: Vanderslice died yo!

Post by Rhyme 4 Rhyme »

Too bad. Glad he's arite. Just put out a dope album last month.

Doogs

Post by Doogs »

People used to crack on the guy for his obesity.

All jokes aside, and I'm a heavy set guy myself, sounds like that shit really coulda killed him.

Clean Hobo

Post by Clean Hobo »

Doogs wrote:People used to crack on the guy for his obesity.

All jokes aside, and I'm a heavy set guy myself, sounds like that shit really coulda killed him.
Yes, he’s extremely fat. Grossly huge. Disgustingly so. Glad he’s alright for now though.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

He is very fortunate and he needs to get serious. Good dude for sure.

Monotonous

Post by Monotonous »

Fuck.

Didn't he used to post on here on the regular way back when?

WiCkEd22

Post by WiCkEd22 »

Damn, that's crazy! Hope he recovers and I hope he takes diet & exercise seriously.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

hate to be this guy, vanderslice is a piece of trash

convicted felon, has scammed numerous people out of money in the industry and has been called out on it numerous times...

not saying i hope death on him, we all will go, but let's no pretend he's a good guy...

he's never been a good guy, he's essentially ran out of long island...
Bury me with the Sergio Tacchini on

Pizon

Post by Pizon »

Vanderslice was on Long Island?

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

vanderslice is from PA... he is not allowed anywhere near long island

Rhyme 4 Rhyme

Post by Rhyme 4 Rhyme »

gusty wingers wrote:vanderslice is from PA... he is not allowed anywhere near long island
Why's that? Still collabed with Roc as recently as last year.

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

i can't really speak on specifics of it... as far as Roc, Roc is a music artist and vanderslice makes incredible beats... i also doubt he would be foolish enough to ever try to stiff roc on a beat :rofl: ... but when you go around stiffing people without doing proper background checks every once in a while you come across an issue (see tragedy khadafi/maino)... i can tell you with certainty you will never see vanderslice in person in the tri state area... and if by some twilight zone esque happenstance you do see him creeping in the shadowy corners trying to sneak through the cracks (pause).... i promise you it will be unadvertised...

you will NEVER see vanderslice outwardly advertising that he is at ANY VENUE on long island unless it is absolutely mobbed up with security and he is confident that he will be able to move around under protection of the law

and before people post his address in PA and say go get him or what not, everybody knows where he lives and it's going to be left at that... just know that he doesn't feel comfortable moving around in his own hometown and he would never step foot on long island advertised...

EDIT: I JUST WANT TO ADD TO THIS THAT THIS IS IN NO WAY A SOLICITATION OF VIOLENCE OR IMPLYING ANYBODY IS GOING TO HIS HOUSE

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

can continue on some other minor details that don't really reveal anything... vanderslice does not leave his house... EVER... he has food delivered to his house, amazon, spends literally all day every day making beats, blazing, and kicking it in his crib... you will never see vanderslice anywhere at all, and this lends to an almost alter ego he has created, that many fall into the trap of... they live an internet personality, they talk extensive shit to the wrong people (not me, always been super cool) and it can get them in trouble... but they refuse to ever leave their house... its a certain protection, in PA there is no issue shooting somebody in your home... nobody is interested in running into his crib its not that kind of thing but i can tell you that this is a very longstanding situation, haven't talked about it in a while but i really doubt it's squashed unless vanderslice shot the fair one and that didn't happen :rofl:...

and he's got a lot of fair ones to shoot...

leave it at this... there's a reason his name is vansleazy... he has ripped a lot of people off and he doesn't leave his house because of it

and this particular situation i am talking about doesn't have to do with money thus how i highly doubt it's squashed but i will ask tomorrow

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

One of the biggest pieces of shit I’ve ever interacted with online. Disgusting fucking trash.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

blastmaster wrote:One of the biggest pieces of shit I’ve ever interacted with online. Disgusting fucking trash.
Word, but he isn't touching mindbender in the disgusting piece of shit category

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Just found a picture of the moment when Vanderslice came back to life:

This obese fgt used to send dick pix to 13 year old Bork girls.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) wrote:This obese fgt used to send dick pix to 13 year old Bork girls.
:puke:

gusty wingers

Post by gusty wingers »

to be honest it is stuff of that nature... I don't know about the specifics of anybody underage ever being involved but people aren't happy with particular messages he has sent

DLG

Post by DLG »

how do you even take a dick pic when you're that fat?

I Smell Like Un Kasa

Post by I Smell Like Un Kasa »

Great producer but I can recall him being an asshole. I remember someone posted a picture of him sitting in his basement many years ago on here and commenting that it probably smelled like stale cat piss and ramon noodles.
Prepare yourself now for the six man wedding!

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Does anyone still have that pic of vanderslice eating a giant bowl of ramen noodles?

CarlosDelgothoes

Post by CarlosDelgothoes »

he used to talk shit on here so ppl would tell him he's one chimichanga away from a heart attack and well they weren't wrong.

Nom Inf

Post by Nom Inf »

RIP/Welcome back Vando

Where's my man Lord Willin?

Doogs

Post by Doogs »

Nom Inf wrote:
Where's my man Lord Willin?
This is a good question

DLG

Post by DLG »

still spittin that heat

https://www.facebook.com/LordWillin/vid ... 484045369/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

LOL, fuck this scumbag