3 New Joints(2 Full Songs + 1 Beat)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

tayoisnt

3 New Joints(2 Full Songs + 1 Beat)

Post by tayoisnt »

thanks for the support y'all. directed joy to the last thread. minutes after reading what y'all said about her song, she printed the page out, and began showing it to co-workers on some b-boy stance, elbows out shit like BOOM. she appreciates the appreciation, as do i. really, it's just fucking good to know that strangers like the songs.

anyway:

www.zebox.com/tayoisnt

Fall Down My Face - another song w/Joy. this is some janet shit, if jimmy jam had fucked over dilla one more, less significant time.

Shatterproof - boombap. PLEASE listen to this loudly. it's worth waking up your neighbours over.

Molten - a full instrumental joint that's almost certainly going to be on the next album.

thanks again fellas. deucedeuce.
got more records than god.

www.myspace.com/tayoisnt is where i show how i use 'em.

Can-U

Post by Can-U »

Fall Down My Face- Good track again, my favorite is still hot blooded. But I'll play this in the car and listen to it like the others. I'm sure that this music could make it in america if properly marketed.

Molten-WOW. The way you flipped these samples is really something else. In the context of an album this will stand out even more. I dont think its a lead single song because it doesnt have a real catchy vibe its more of the subtle dopeness throughout but the craftmanship can definitely be seen.

Shatter Proof- this beats pretty crazy too. I always like the strings you use. I think if the right emcee were on this it would be dope, not somebody whos just gonna talk about how the guys speaking spanish on the vocal sample but just some street shit would be dope.

bizzlestiltskin

Post by bizzlestiltskin »

i'm always excited to hear new shit from you. i randomly stumbled upon a beat you made in 2002 in a beat contest, haha i could already hear your style forming. it was off beat in parts, but i could tell it had a lot of potential.

fall down my face--this is cool obviously. nice voice here. it's a little too slow for me to really get into, but it's a good song, don't get me wrong.

with a title like shatter proof, i'm expecting some hard shit. damn you chopped the shit out of this, right around 40-45 seconds. i'm very impressed. the main melody is dope, but i'd say slightly above average for you. the change ups are the highlight of this song. i'm liking it. those change up sections are awesome.

molten--deviating a bit from the norm, a little more free-flowing beat here. eclectic selection of drums here, which is a nice touch. i seriously can't tell if that woman's voice is a sample or not, but either way it sounds good. i don't think i like this beat as much as shatter proof, but dope nonetheless. so many samples here and the change up at 2:10 or so is cool.

i want that album.
"I'm platinum, bitch. And I didn't have to sell out." -- Ice Cube

http://www.myspace.com/doledrums
http://www.soundclick.com/lilbizzo

Orale Holmes

Post by Orale Holmes »

Fall Down My Face - pretty nice...something for the emo kids. I can smoke a black and listen to this amidst my morcheeba, portishead, and bjork...holla!

Molten - Same thing from above but I seriously like this 5x's better...this one's the shit! Joy got game...very good combo...wait til you hear Maria over your jawn...she sings on the chorus.

Shatter Proof - HOLY SHIT TERDS!!!!! fucking beautiful sample...I really like the full sound of this shit...this is something my homie ed guess would love...full sound = dope!

tayoisnt

Post by tayoisnt »

thanks fellas, appreciated.

bizz - what beat was that?hm. i remember i entered some alphabeats contest a minute ago, dunno if it was 3 years ago though...from what i recall, the jawn i submitted was a friggin banger. ;)...

thanks again y'all. deucedeuce.

nestle quik

Post by nestle quik »

it lost

i wanna here this one track u had with it when u had that beat up on ur site

it had dope dope horns

tayoisnt

Post by tayoisnt »

dag ebro, you dwell on failure like my great-aunt. are you my great aunt?i hope not, for your sake. she smelled like old wine and new bile, before she died that is.. liver failure, which beat the sooey attempt by about 20 minutes, based on the warmth of how long the applesauce and orange canisters had been sitting in the butterdish. or so they said. i never liked her much myself, held my shoulders a little too tightly at christmas time. felt like a jealous cadaver looking to rub dry the skin it left behind beneath my sweater; for the sake of the children she alienated, or the aliens that knew why she couldn't give birth, or some shit that made no sense. holidays bring cheap brandy, and cheap brandy brought the devil into my great-aunt, in with a stolen bank umbrella and free clinic toothbrush. adequately equipped to leave, but also holding on to the proper supplies to stay and feel comfortable breathing for a minute. i hope you're not my great aunt.

in any event, i have no idea what other joint you're talking about, although i can try and suss things out by date. hope all is well. deuce.

nestle quik

Post by nestle quik »

i can look thru that paragraph and see liquor everywhere

goddamn im a alkie

btw tay i love u nigga but put ur shit on soundclick MAYNE so we can keep shit up longer,i wish i knew what that song was called

Shup Diddy
Nigga, Shup

Post by Shup Diddy »

bizzlestiltskin wrote:i'm always excited to hear new shit from you.
i feel the same way. All the joints are dope but i'm really loving that fall down joint. it fits my mood perfect right now, it's pouring out here and mood music is ill at the right time. i'd like to hear a CD of the stuff you produced with her, you guys work well together.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

you got some dope-ass bangers

keep making those tracks
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

e-styles

Post by e-styles »

three times dope!

joy is dope too, welldone!