Some remixes I've done

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

ardamus
O.G. Status

Some remixes I've done

Post by ardamus »

I know haven't posted in here much but I d enjoy hearing what you guys are doing in here. Here's some stuff I've done. Give me your honest opinions. Thank you.

Mobb Deep's "Got It Twisted" (3:15 AM Remix)
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VBK ... 3EJ1K09XA4

Missy Elliot's "Work It" (3:15 AM Remix)
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2QAY ... XU8YUFLT2N
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

bump

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

::::crickets::::

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!

lol :lol:

e-styles

Post by e-styles »

nice stuff!

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

thanx dude

i appreciate you checking it out

Raphael De La Ghetto

Post by Raphael De La Ghetto »

Mobb Deep remix was tight. The kicks are really nice, and I like the sample used after that repeated sample. it gives off a really good vibe. This is done well, I'm feelin it. The only thing I didn't like about it was the hi hats.

DeffEnders

Post by DeffEnders »

Got it twisted - The kick sound a little flimsy when it isn't hitting with the bass. Samples are cool but a little repetitive. I would like some different shit going on occasionally. Also a change up for the hook would be nice, the change up at the "we step up in the club..." part is a good idea but that loop gets annoying quick. Overall solid track but a little boring.

Work it - This was pretty cool. The hi hats in the reversed parts gotta go. I dig the drums though. This could definitely use something in the low end. I really dislike missy elliot so this got painful after a while. Maybe you should add some more sounds or samples to help take the focus off the lyrics. That is probably just me though.

M:akai

Post by M:akai »

feelin this first mobb track, but i gotta agree with masta416, that hi hat's gotta go, other then that i'm diggin nice sample flippery

is that a jamiroquai sample??? space cowboy ??? :mrgreen: great video for that ish...
either way i'm diggin this too, your kicks are nice n' bumpy, i don't like missy but your shit sounds nice on the chorus other then the reverse part, i'm not feelin any of your hihats, lol, but that's aright the rest o' your drums are toit

pz

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

DeffEnders wrote:Got it twisted - The kick sound a little flimsy when it isn't hitting with the bass. Samples are cool but a little repetitive. I would like some different shit going on occasionally. Also a change up for the hook would be nice, the change up at the "we step up in the club..." part is a good idea but that loop gets annoying quick. Overall solid track but a little boring.

Work it - This was pretty cool. The hi hats in the reversed parts gotta go. I dig the drums though. This could definitely use something in the low end. I really dislike missy elliot so this got painful after a while. Maybe you should add some more sounds or samples to help take the focus off the lyrics. That is probably just me though.
For the Mobb Deep I'm going to add some more. I've been trying to find the right sound effects but noone of the ones I found previously worked out though.

As for the hihats on the Missy remix......I'M KEEPIN' EM' :lol: .....hahaha!!!

But thanx for all of the feedback

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

M:akai wrote:feelin this first mobb track, but i gotta agree with masta416, that hi hat's gotta go, other then that i'm diggin nice sample flippery

is that a jamiroquai sample??? space cowboy ??? :mrgreen: great video for that ish...
either way i'm diggin this too, your kicks are nice n' bumpy, i don't like missy but your shit sounds nice on the chorus other then the reverse part, i'm not feelin any of your hihats, lol, but that's aright the rest o' your drums are toit

pz
nah, thats a rhodes sound i freaked

but it does sound like Space Cowboy a lil' bit....weird.....never thought about that

agent b

Post by agent b »

can you re-up these homie? i'm interested in peepin them