My Supastision REMIX ROUGH DRAFTS............

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

My Supastision REMIX ROUGH DRAFTS............

Post by Trademark »

I'm having a tough time matching this shit but I wanted to throw up the rough drafts....the synch is weird a verse will be half way on and then the next half off so I'm having to cut this bitch up in alot of places....I'll probably make 4 and send in the best one...anyways enjoy.....

STEP UP FIYAH MIX

STEP UP OLD SCHOOL REMIX

and if these run out

www.soundclick.com/TheApostlePaul

Peace......

Remo the Great

Post by Remo the Great »

the beats themselves are kinda dope, but the synch is just plain horrible. and fortunately for me, that's one of the main requirements of the contest. :-D
GoddyNoMore... You can call me Alex.

The Beat Break - A Blog dedicated to Hip-Hop Producers, their music, and their tools.
Alex Minor Dot Com - New name. Get Used to it.

DeffEnders

Post by DeffEnders »

Old school mix - Cool idea. Beat isn't amazing but it isn't too bad either. would be a cool beat for an MC to ride. Vocals are waaay off though so the effect is lost.

Fiyah remix - another preety good idea. Not bad but it isn't outstanding. The vocals are off. His flow is all fucked and that makes the song quite a bit worse. The violin part could be dope but the effects on the vocals don't work real well and the pitch is off periodically. The beat doesn't follow the vocals that well in the middle as far as structure is concerned.

pensive

Post by pensive »

yea, not much to add just work on the synch man...its hard to feel a remix, even when the beats are nice like yours were if the synch is no good
like 3 day old floaters at the bottom of beer cans, this odor is life's way of reminding you that your lifestyle is fucking disgusting - agent b

www.myspace.com/pensivebeats

Operator

Post by Operator »

Yeah dude. You're starting the vocals too early.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 350 character limit.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

HELP!!! why can't I get this...........arghhhhhhhh I will by april 30th and I got a doper beat than even these two........

Nacho Vidal

Post by Nacho Vidal »

that FIYAH REMIX.....started of with a real "english" feel. sound like some fatboy slim or beatles....then when the beat dropped :shock: .....but yeah, vocals are off.

i'm feelin that Dirty Roger joint too. Ill strings and piano keys...very well arranged. you on some glow-stick shit, but I can get down with that. I'm a fan of good art in general.