e-styles

3 tracks: 1 remix & 2 scratch

Post by e-styles »

supastition - step it up [remix]: here

can't touch this: here

ghetto bass [all scratched]: here

bishop headley

Post by bishop headley »

ghetto bass - when you start fucking with the bigger kick and snare sounds near the end it really kicks in. Fresh shit man. I don't see too many tracks like this on here

DeffEnders

Post by DeffEnders »

Step it up remix - hmmm vocals are on for the most part but sound off at the beginning. The song kinda stutters and the flow just doesn't fit that. cool track though, real sparse and eerie. Pretty unconventional track

Ghetto bass - Cool layering of scratches. Some d-styles type stuff but it sounds pretty original. The constant delay is a little much.

pensive

Post by pensive »

thought the remix was cool, pretty unique but the synch was definately off...with it being off its hard for me to really give any more comments on the tracks cause i couldnt get into it
like 3 day old floaters at the bottom of beer cans, this odor is life's way of reminding you that your lifestyle is fucking disgusting - agent b

www.myspace.com/pensivebeats

e-styles

Post by e-styles »

pensive wrote:thought the remix was cool, pretty unique but the synch was definately off...with it being off its hard for me to really give any more comments on the tracks cause i couldnt get into it
i made the beat a little loose so it would have a bouncing feeling. the vocals are perfectly synced with the original, but i think they run a little sooner on this beat, so i'm fixing this

e-styles

Post by e-styles »

if you please, download the new version: step it up remix new and tell me of it's synced ok. thanks

pensive

Post by pensive »

peepin the new version....

sounds like the vocals come in too soon, its wierd...its like there on beat, but start to soon still....synch up the jump in from your beat with that of the original so the timing will be on. i dunno, maybe its just the beat or something...drums are maybe a bit to eratic for me... new version is slightly better tho
like 3 day old floaters at the bottom of beer cans, this odor is life's way of reminding you that your lifestyle is fucking disgusting - agent b

www.myspace.com/pensivebeats

e-styles

Post by e-styles »

yo pensive, thanks for your comments. well, what i did was move the vocals a little bit to the right, so they don't come in sooner than the old remix.
yeah the drums are not placed in the 'normal' positions. i experimented a lot with the drums on this piece and maybe that's why it sounds a little wierd. well, it doesn't sound wierd to me at all, i don't know. anyway, thanks a lot!

Hasenfefer

Post by Hasenfefer »

ghetto bass is ill man...nicely done. i'll try to peep the other two over the weekend.

2root2

Post by 2root2 »

remix is tight. good sounds, drums, &c. could maybe lighten a bit more when you drop the drums out, but i really like this.

good work, as usual.

Henessee Williams

Post by Henessee Williams »

good shit E!

those samples are dope in the remix.