Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Hasenfefer

Prostitute Poems

Post by Hasenfefer »

Henessee Williams

Post by Henessee Williams »

pretty good Has.
have heard better from you.

i'm listening to internal computer speakers...i'll listen again tonight.

e-styles

Post by e-styles »

yeah pretty nice, but i think there's something wrong with it and i can't tell exactly what it is. maybe has to do with the drums right after the 6th beat. i think it could use a better mix, because it sounds a little muddy to me. and there's a lot of hiss as usual :)

2root2

Post by 2root2 »

I like this, but I'd like to hear where it goes from there; the chorus, bridge, refrain, something.

bizzlestiltskin

Post by bizzlestiltskin »

jumpy, energetic. nice drum work. well produced, just not my style man. i agree though that the mix is sort of muddy sounding.

has- i must say though, that "dedicated" remix you made is some trippy shit. i was really high one night and that song randomly came on my musicmatch list and that sound you use is crazy as hell. it's dope to listen to high.
"I'm platinum, bitch. And I didn't have to sell out." -- Ice Cube

http://www.myspace.com/doledrums
http://www.soundclick.com/lilbizzo

citizen

Post by citizen »

low end needs to be tuned down a bit
i like how this moves, like the bell-like sound
cant understand the vocal sample very well
this is definately unique in a good way, very well done

DeffEnders

Post by DeffEnders »

Real nice. At first it seems so simple but there is A LOT of shit going on in here. The vocal sample is..um..creepy i guess. The bassline is bouncy, the drums are sick, the belltree is perfectly tucked into the background with a nice little pan. Nice mood music. Very impressive, no complaints.

LiQuiD6

Post by LiQuiD6 »

very dope instrumental piece here.....this shit is dope.....everything works well together imho.....feelin the vibe this gives off......one thing though.....its got me waiting for you to chop the drums up and come up with a crazy break down with drum rolls and the whole nine....

either way...good shit
The best hip hop producer you never heard of:

www.myspace.com/liquid6dustmightz

pensive

Post by pensive »

i liked this...been a long while since i checked out anything from you. as i remembered your drums are real nice, you got ya own unique sound...good shit has.
like 3 day old floaters at the bottom of beer cans, this odor is life's way of reminding you that your lifestyle is fucking disgusting - agent b

www.myspace.com/pensivebeats

AWAE

Post by AWAE »

it's dirty...

i like it.

da beatmonger

Post by da beatmonger »

this sounds good, a lot of stuff goin on that all works well together. its kinda short tho, it would have been nice to break it down with a drum break, then build back up to the main loop with some slight variations. good shit tho, i liked what i heard.