Sage & Slug - Stuck Remix

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Hasenfefer

Sage & Slug - Stuck Remix

Post by Hasenfefer »

http://www.camp-hero.com/Stuck.mp3 - still playing with the mix.

e-styles

Post by e-styles »

dope! i 've already heard it 6 times now and sounds better each time. no hiss this time, heheh

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Wow, I like this one a lot. This might be one of my favorites already. Stupid question - how can I download this as an MP3 to my comp? Will right click Save Target As work?
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

Henessee Williams

Post by Henessee Williams »

this is good.
well done sir.

DeffEnders

Post by DeffEnders »

I like this. Vocals need to be a little bit louder though. Maybe the drums too. Bass is nice and works really well. Changes are flawless but maybe a little too subtle. It might break some of the tonal monotony if you dropped the guitar and let the bass ride for a few bars. Overall, it is a great remix.

bizzlestiltskin

Post by bizzlestiltskin »

this is really dope. the bass is nice. i'm really liking this man. i could picture this on the actual album.
"I'm platinum, bitch. And I didn't have to sell out." -- Ice Cube

http://www.myspace.com/doledrums
http://www.soundclick.com/lilbizzo

Hasenfefer

Post by Hasenfefer »

Jen wrote:Wow, I like this one a lot. This might be one of my favorites already. Stupid question - how can I download this as an MP3 to my comp? Will right click Save Target As work?
yes little jen, you can just right click and save target as. if you can't get that to work for some reason hit me up on aim and i'll send it to you.

young nova

Post by young nova »

my computer isnt in the best condition and your link doesnt work for me, u should invest in a new server.

LiQuiD6

Post by LiQuiD6 »

this is a nice remix...even though im not a fan of the song..i can appreciate what you did...sounds like an og track.....the mix is kinda iffy as you mentioned.....sounds like you overcompressed the whole track as 1....

either way....a nice listen...
The best hip hop producer you never heard of:

www.myspace.com/liquid6dustmightz

Nacho Vidal

Post by Nacho Vidal »

not my cup of tea, but I definitely like it for what it is. the sample and snare are hot. you flipped it fresh.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Hasenfefer wrote:yes little jen, you can just right click and save target as. if you can't get that to work for some reason hit me up on aim and i'll send it to you.
Thank you. :evil:
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

Operator

Post by Operator »

This was lovely.

Simple but effective drum sequencing > complex and overwhelming ones.

This is perfect for Slug's style.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 350 character limit.

young nova

Post by young nova »

not my favorite rappers, but this beat was cool, drums were hot u always have good drum sounds.